Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'the italian family' After 4 years together I find this so weird she still addresses them like this, if I kept referring to my bf as 'the korean' and 'the korean family' they would be super pissed off!
Kinda weird given she rarely spends time in Italy or tries to assimilate to life there anyway.

Did anyone ever win that Thailand giveaway? I see she asked if she should do a travel one again or if people want clothes or other items instead. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Two things: shouldn’t all those mention of the baby meals be declared as an ad? She tags the company constantly. Or is she trying to blag more for free?

The post about getting a doggy bag for leftovers - who would bother considering that when it’s a dessert that it’s 50% ice cream which is nearly melted. Shes so odd.

Reactions: 5
She always pulls this stupid face forcing her chin down when she’s doing her “normal” body poses. Guess what Danae, 99% of the population get a double chin when they do that

IMG_4553.png

• Haha
The post about getting a doggy bag for leftovers - who would bother considering that when it’s a dessert that it’s 50% ice cream which is nearly melted. Shes so odd.
"hates food waste"? is she joking?! this is the woman who cooks spaghetti just to pose with it while wearing red lipstick and take selfies for content, and who buys pastries and croissants that she has no intention of eating, just so she can take aesthetic photos! hopefully the pastries and cakes are then eaten by the nanny or whichever member of her "village" is currently taking care of Aurora - but she fully admitted that the spaghetti wasn't eaten. just a prop for photos and then the entire meal was dumped in the bin. equally, for someone who supposedly "hates waste", she has no issue buying cheap, fast fashion solely for the sake of trying it on in her stories, sharing body checking selfies and criticising it for being poorly made and ill-fitting, only for it never to be worn again. 🙄

as for the "healthy, organic" food she keeps sharing that she has ordered for Aurora to eat on their trip, i fully get wanting to give your child decent meals and ensure they are getting the correct nutrients etc, but this hyperfixation on "health" screams "eating disorder". not allowing her daughter to ever eat a meal ordered from the kid's menu in a restaurant on the basis that it isn't healthy is setting Aurora up for issues with food. the odd meal isn't going to harm her - it's normal, and "healthy" in terms of Aurora developing a balanced and healthy relationship with food/eating/body image etc, which is going to be a huge challenge with Danae as a mother, dragging her to the gym on a daily basis to watch her mother work out and spend hours body checking, while refusing to allow her daughter to see her eat by refusing to eat in front of her - minus that single spoonful of yoghurt she managed to force down when Aurora was about 9 months old - unless maybe it's a juice or a plate of lettuce leaves. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she claims to be anti diet culture, yet the company she buys baby food from is focused on fresh, organic, healthy food - all superfood muffins with hidden vegetables, sugar-free porridge, "healthy" Christmas treats etc. again, i get wanting to ensure your baby has a healthy diet - but healthy is about balance and also developing a "healthy" approach to food/eating, not teaching your child that sugar is bad, and non-organics food is unhealthy and that the odd kid's meal is not okay. she is setting her daughter up for a lifetime of disordered eating and a messed up relationship with food - despite claiming that she is determined to protect her daughter from the impact of diet culture. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She always pulls this stupid face forcing her chin down when she’s doing her “normal” body poses. Guess what Danae, 99% of the population get a double chin when they do that

View attachment 2904705
I cannot STAND when she does that! Lol. She's so concentrated trying to get some skin and supposed fat to appear. Also her rolling her bike shorts down to highlight her bloated belly. 🙄 As many have said here through the threads, who wears them like that?! 😂

Europe is an entire country not continent Danae.
Be specific WHICH country in Europe you don’t find this appropriate?

It’s definitely normal in Ireland.
She's ignorant and not very bright. She does this a lot (not about food, but other customs), and also within Italy which is very different from north to south and by regions in general.

Europe is an entire country not continent Danae.
Be specific WHICH country in Europe you don’t find this appropriate?

It’s definitely normal in Ireland.
same in the UK. i mean, probably somewhat restaurant dependant, but most places wouldn't deem it "not socially acceptable" to ask to take food home with you. not so much melted ice-cream, but y'know. 🙄

gotta love how absorbed she is that she uses the term "Europe" to mean "Italy" - because SHE lives in Italy, so obviously that comprises the entire European continent.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240430_164606_Instagram.jpg

Guyyyys, it's so easy when you're rich and you can just pay people to come to your house and do your bags for you!!! Why aren't you all doing this amazing simple trick!??

Every time she goes to dubai, she mentions this. But it's clearly not an ad, right?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2906838
Guyyyys, it's so easy when you're rich and you can just pay people to come to your house and do your bags for you!!! Why aren't you all doing this amazing simple trick!??

Every time she goes to dubai, she mentions this. But it's clearly not an ad, right?
she lives in such a privileged bubble to even think this is relatable.

perhaps not an official ad, just a helpful recommendation - but it probably gets her a substantial discount. 🙄

i wonder if that guy actually gave her consent to take his photo and plaster it across social media. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2906838

This annoyed me the last time, too. She's got a nanny. How hArD is it to PRINT OR DOWNLOAD YOUR BOARDING PASS?! Or to do your own luggage?

If anyone watched The Real Housewives of NYC, it's giving Ramona giving menial tasks to "the help." She really lives in her privileged bubble.

• Angry
This annoyed me the last time, too. She's got a nanny. How hArD is it to PRINT OR DOWNLOAD YOUR BOARDING PASS?! Or to do your own luggage?

If anyone watched The Real Housewives of NYC, it's giving Ramona giving menial tasks to "the help." She really lives in her privileged bubble.
This is what I feel too! It feels like it’s beneath her or something to have to do things for herself.

Reactions: 1
IMG_1040.png

WTF is this. Does she actually think this freaky distorted (“unedited”) pose is what actual models look like? I’ve never seen a pro shoot or an influencer with such distorted feet and a tiny head in proportion to the rest of her. She’s so obsessed with making herself look like a model she’s invented half of these tips and tricks so she can feel good about herself without acknowledging that some people do actually look better. Everyone poses and takes flattering shots but to act like none of it is real is an insane cope.

SO relieved Danae is around to point out that the image on the right with the tiny, shrunken head isn't real, because i was TOTALLY fooled! 🙈🤣

Screenshot_20240501_172701.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2909007
WTF is this. Does she actually think this freaky distorted (“unedited”) pose is what actual models look like? I’ve never seen a pro shoot or an influencer with such distorted feet and a tiny head in proportion to the rest of her. She’s so obsessed with making herself look like a model she’s invented half of these tips and tricks so she can feel good about herself without acknowledging that some people do actually look better. Everyone poses and takes flattering shots but to act like none of it is real is an insane cope.
I'm sorry, but I can almost see her vjay. Who in their right mind would post this? And what's with her lips?
Screenshot_20240501_181013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Danae: announces that she wants more of her content to focus on food because, although she won't admit it, she has majorly relapsed with her eating disorder so food - and exercise and endless body checking photos - are pretty much her LIFE, but claims that she wants it to feel "safe", given that her audience is predominantly people who struggle with disordered eating.

Danae: shares photos of her "meals" of salad leaves and juice, which she is fully aware will potentially trigger her followers and place them at risk of further restriction, given that she has previously shared that similar content used to trigger her as she would compare her own intake to the tiny amounts of food that were shared on social media.

also Danae: "so I'm pretty much existing on my toddler's leftovers - today's lunch is a few bites of beetroot!" 😡

Screenshot_20240502_144859.jpg

• Wow
Danae: announces that she wants more of her content to focus on food because, although she won't admit it, she has majorly relapsed with her eating disorder so food - and exercise and endless body checking photos - are pretty much her LIFE, but claims that she wants it to feel "safe", given that her audience is predominantly people who struggle with disordered eating.

Danae: shares photos of her "meals" of salad leaves and juice, which she is fully aware will potentially trigger her followers and place them at risk of further restriction, given that she has previously shared that similar content used to trigger her as she would compare her own intake to the tiny amounts of food that were shared on social media.

also Danae: "so I'm pretty much existing on my toddler's leftovers - today's lunch is a few bites of beetroot!" 😡
Holy tit... if there was ever any proof of her relapse this is it. 1. She's not a busy working mother who is trying to juggle her time. She has 24/7 hired help. This is not a secret. She's literally not responsible for feeding her child. She has resources to have meals brought to her. She is always flitting about .. for 'reasons'.. so it's not like a matter of shopping - she lives off takeaway and ordering anyways. Are we really supposed to believe she's having speciality organic food made for her baby (yes, we can see her name on the label of that meaning she had it ordered in) while she's not at home but can't get herself something? 2. It's EXTREMELY popular right now for ED accounts to be eating baby food. Those little waffer and almost no calorie cereal things are flooding ED socials because it's 'aesthetic' and low cal. Normal adults aren't eating baby food and thinking it's cute. Only the most extreme restricters are.

• Heart