Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr I don’t think so. Look at photos from a few years ago when he wasn’t doing strongman stuff and he’s still big def not lost 8 stone. So he says in the video ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and in the comments he says he’s 21 stone. He contradicts himself in the same post!
He will use I've lost fat and gained muscle weigh. Equating to - I'm still morbidly obese and have in fact gained all of the weight I lost. Therefore cannot claim I have lost 8 stone and kept it off...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
631 in Acadamy 😂😂😂 happy dance
Am I right in thinking that when they kicked out the 7 days for free people it went down to around 850? If so, that was, what, 6,8 weeks ago? That would mean they’ve lost a couple of hundred recently. I might be wrong 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get more support here than I ever got in the Scamademy. I love how there are some clearly educated individuals in here that know their tit and put DW to shame!
I was just thinking I wish the Academy had been this supportive! I’ve learned so much from you lot, more than I ever have from his TwatToks. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d love someone to ask him to explain the difference between Binge Eating Disorder and disordered eating.
To him its the order in which you say words

So who remembers the FB post from the Business Muppet, sorry Manager a few days ago about trolls?

I can't find the original post but it went on about how creators arent protected etc etc. The way he was going on it was obvious he was expecting some great engagement to his Q, but it seemed nobody gave a toss, bar the two 8020 staff members that felt the need to put their two-penneth in.

Anyway, I happened to come across this stunning response from one of our own and had to screenshot.

So, in the words of his BUSINESS MANAGER:

"hightlighting poor business is important to make pivots in how they roll out their service"

Matthew babes, I dont know if you have been sleeping under a rock lately or whether you have tit in your eyes but even the most dense of human beings can see Dan needs help. You are part of the Scamademy, you see the posts; you see him asking members to effectively cheat the algorithm, you see him recycling 'offers' that are illegal and you have seen the frankly embarrassing and unprofessional show he puts on- at what point are you going to step in and tell him what bleeping day of the week it is? After all, I assume your job is to build and grow business?

A few questions if you will:

Is it good business practice to not address death threats made to an ex-member and brush it under the carpet? Even the person who made the threat isnt affiliated with 8020 (which we know they are) surely best practice would have been to address in order to protect the business?

Is it normal behaviour for the face of the business to promote illegal activity, take drugs while live and address people using the C word? Dont get me wrong, my mouth is potty, but I am not attempting to engage an audience or build my brand.

The attempted bribery of former members with a cash incentive as long as an NDA is signed? Is this not a massive red flag to you? Now we all know how he told the story on the live but you can't dress it up; he was attempting to buy their silence.

The person commenting literally asked you a question and you did a Dan and made it all about you and your experience etc. If you had any real business acumen you would have kept well away from the tit show, but as you haven't I have no other alternative than to tar you with the same brush.

You knew full well who the person was referring to when they commented, which is why you haven't been back in touch with them about '' looking into it''

Instead you ignore them, lock your FB profile so the conversation can't be seen and pretend it didn't happen.

Sound like anyone you know?!
Did he say "high level feedback"?

I saw the other one come down.
So he’s still saying he currently weighs 14.4 stone then???
He looks completely fucked
Well some of his lifts would be world records under 90kg so I wouldnt put such a claim past him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell trolls 😂😂😂 I pop out for a few hours n come back to 45 mins of reading n laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that in the “Some of his Family” TikTok he’s fawning over a picture of the lovely Carla “I’d like to watch her bleed out” Jones.
Don’t much rate that member of your family mate. She’s cost you dear in members.
Hope she’s worth it.

Reactions: 13
I joined at a time that he had been promoting a different voucher code every week and forgetting to cancel them. I found that I could add all of them in and got the price down to £5 instead of £50 for the sign up and first month. I just used the best one, which gave me free sign up, as I thought it would be dishonest to use more than one at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I joined at a time that he had been promoting a different voucher code every week and forgetting to cancel them. I found that I could add all of them in and got the price down to £5 instead of £50 for the sign up and first month. I just used the best one, which gave me free sign up, as I thought it would be dishonest to use more than one at once.
I gave all the codes to a bloke who couldn’t afford the £50 n he got it for £5 and free books x 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
72027336-8AC6-4C25-A7C9-C7948AF44187.jpeg

How thick are these people seriously. They will defend his stupidness to their death 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Errr I don’t think so. Look at photos from a few years ago when he wasn’t doing strongman stuff and he’s still big def not lost 8 stone. So he says in the video ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and in the comments he says he’s 21 stone. He contradicts himself in the same post!
How does he know how much he weighs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.