Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be careful - Possible restraining order and court summons from his "Legal Department"

And if you believe that ...... you'll also believe in those flying pigs you saw outside the window a second ago.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hahah I need to remind myself of this when I start to panic. Very anxious person, but I’m taking a stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ahhh I quote β€œjust remove your card from the payment on the website β€œ πŸ‘πŸ˜ wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice 😨 who knew 😜
If you know you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This catch-up was just the uplifting and positive vibe I needed today... this little rebellious group is the absolute best, and what the 8020 plan should have been like... you gorgeous trolly cunts!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has the weekly winner meet n greet ended now with the team? No mention of it this week so far.
Too expensive, too far to travel, not enough interest?
πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has the weekly winner meet n greet ended now with the team? No mention of it this week so far.
Too expensive, too far to travel, not enough interest?
πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Sure he skipped one to have a tantrum when his blackmail attempt didn't work, then think he did one (but someone different, think he just let the other one down) last week but never said much about it. He hasn't run that comp since...?

• Haha
Sure he skipped one to have a tantrum when his blackmail attempt didn't work, then think he did one (but someone different, think he just let the other one down) last week but never said much about it. He hasn't run that comp since...?
Can’t carry out work commitments when your mid mantrum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ s was hat a giant knob

• Haha
hahah I need to remind myself of this when I start to panic. Very anxious person, but I’m taking a stand.
Good for you. You arent the only one hes made feel that way. Most of us are anonymous for a reason - you are in safe hands here x

Reactions: 9
Another idea he clearly didn’t think through! Any update on the amazing ad?

Reactions: 7
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ahhh I quote β€œjust remove your card from the payment on the website β€œ πŸ‘πŸ˜ wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice 😨 who knew 😜
I do remember her saying that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought she had left at that point but obviously not

#57 over and out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. Β£49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
oh yeah forgot about that but remember that conversation, she was really supportive in leaving the plan even took 80/20 out of her tiktok name and stopped tagging dw for a while, perhaps she was bribed πŸ˜‰

Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. Β£49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA.
Love it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Page 40 of this thread. Doesnt time fly when you are having fun?

We will soon have more content than the plan itself! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That NDA can go in the scrap paper bin, it's worthless.

I've had to sign them when I have visited companies for work. They are only valid with what's called a 'wet signature' from the person(s) involved, so just sending them out like that is an exercise in futility. And 100% unenforceable.

Whoever is Dan's legal advisor is a charlatan and needs sacking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.