Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said on his live the other day he doesn't trust anyone. Imagine being his girlfriend that has gotta be yet another red flag.

Nessa, and Sean most definitely have NDA's. Imagine calling someone your best friend but you have to sign a document to keep their secrets.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam had to sign one too. 😳🤣
People who don’t trust anyone are projecting their morals on to other people. Just because he would sell his own Granny doesn’t mean everyone would! He thinks everyone is as untrustworthy and manipulative as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
60 at the minute on TT but all the huns are tapping that screen like mad!
I just popped in and out the TT live, couldnt stay - Ide go out my frickin mind in minutes .
One giggle I had though - Nessa said she'd lost 162cm
?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean gained??
(sorry, that was bitchy !)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just popped in and out the TT live, couldnt stay - Ide go out my frickin mind in minutes .
One giggle I had though - Nessa said she'd lost 162cm
?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean gained??
(sorry, that was bitchy !)
Lost from where????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was six I made a club for my friends. We had badges.

But I'm a grown up now.
This is honestly what it reminds me of. Clubs you make in the playground, started by a self elected leader, with badges and rules and keeping the club a secret. It’s so so embarrassingly childish

Reactions: 10
I reported it, with this screenshot
View attachment 775198
Reporting is definitely the way to go seems as they continue to report and flag us think the favour should be returned x
Trading standards for his business conduct and the instant sale on his price hiked product tt for any reason you like and all his other platforms 🤗 can’t attract new victims without a platform 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the live today was exciting and fresh.... was all about bingeing and emotional eating AGAIN!!

his little seesaw has been upgraded it now has a S and C on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched 5 mins of it, his banging on that "binge/emotional eating is a good thing" is sending all the wrong messages 😨 I'm sure any counsellors here will agree, there's way more to it than getting serotonin from carbs. Not only that, he doesn't give you any help with it, he is just reeling everyone in with questions as though he is about to help you.... but there are no solutions- just the false promises-to join the plan at an extortionate rate for GUARANTEED results 🤬 It made me really angry 😠 I had to turn it off
#17 over and out

Reactions: 12
I watched 5 mins of it, his banging on that "binge/emotional eating is a good thing" is sending all the wrong messages 😨 I'm sure any counsellors here will agree, there's way more to it than getting serotonin from carbs. Not only that, he doesn't give you any help with it, he is just reeling everyone in with questions as though he is about to help you.... but there are no solutions- just the false promises-to join the plan at an extortionate rate for GUARANTEED results 🤬 It made me really angry 😠 I had to turn it off
#17 over and out
There was a comment made by someone that said "if bingeing is a good thing why do you guarantee people will never binge again on your plan" i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot and he didnt answer it but it just shows how confusing his messaging is.

He is confusing people, Imagine you had a bingeing disorder and you popped into his live and he was saying its a positive thing.

Also his TT about the scone.... he moves the goalposts again and says 75off PLUS a free ebook. I've not seen that advertised on Facebook or any of his lives. Constantly changing the terms of the offer.

• Heart
There was a comment made by someone that said "if bingeing is a good thing why do you guarantee people will never binge again on your plan" i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot and he didnt answer it but it just shows how confusing his messaging is.

He is confusing people, Imagine you had a bingeing disorder and you popped into his live and he was saying its a positive thing.

Also his TT about the scone.... he moves the goalposts again and says 75off PLUS a free ebook. I've not seen that advertised on Facebook or any of his lives. Constantly changing the terms of the offer.
The 80/20 program is just one big sales pitch. It’s smacks of MLM, DFS sales techniques. The 80/20 is like MLM products, the product itself is shite, it’s just about getting people to sign up to bring in the money. He’s obviously focused on sign ups and doesn’t care about delivering the goods. He keeps a small group of “legends” around him that are completely brainwashed to tell people how amazing he is, how amazing the plan is - even though THEY HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT!!! The whole thing is completely bonkers!

Reactions: 15
I’m no expert (but then neither is Dan) so maybe someone can help me out. How can calories determine a binge? It’s like he gives so many calories that people can’t binge but surely bingeing is about overeating in one go?? Like 2000 calories is perfectly fine through the day but if you ate all 2000 in the space of an hour then surely that would be a binge?

Let Dan know if you need any help with that, he knows how to start a good Go fund me
For me, binging isn't so much about how many calories I've consumed but the behaviour in which I did it. It sounds a bit sad, and it is to an extent, but preparation for a binge is one behaviour that's a result flag. So going to the shop or ordering in food in excess so instead of 1 share bag of sweets, you get 5, knowing you'll eat them all in one sitting. Only binging in a comfortable and familiar environment, like your home. I always feel a lot of great shame eating that amount in front of people so I'll always do it alone, even away from my husband and kids. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full. I then just feel shame and low mood and immediately get rid of the wrappers/evidence. I have an official BED diagnosis. It's mental torment sometimes. You obsess over food, even when you aren't binging or in that mindset. It's very isolating and traumatic at times too. It isn't a simple habit of eating too much. Binging episodes are very individualistic and although I wouldn't put a number of calories on a binge, you MUST know yourself, this is way too much food I'm consuming. This is why I put a lot of the blame for DJs eating habits on DW. There is no reason for him to be on 5k calories. If he was on 3-3.5k (which is still a lot) he will drop lbs like mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For me, binging isn't so much about how many calories I've consumed but the behaviour in which I did it. It sounds a bit sad, and it is to an extent, but preparation for a binge is one behaviour that's a result flag. So going to the shop or ordering in food in excess so instead of 1 share bag of sweets, you get 5, knowing you'll eat them all in one sitting. Only binging in a comfortable and familiar environment, like your home. I always feel a lot of great shame eating that amount in front of people so I'll always do it alone, even away from my husband and kids. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full. I then just feel shame and low mood and immediately get rid of the wrappers/evidence. I have an official BED diagnosis. It's mental torment sometimes. You obsess over food, even when you aren't binging or in that mindset. It's very isolating and traumatic at times too. It isn't a simple habit of eating too much. Binging episodes are very individualistic and although I wouldn't put a number of calories on a binge, you MUST know yourself, this is way too much food I'm consuming. This is why I put a lot of the blame for DJs eating habits on DW. There is no reason for him to be on 5k calories. If he was on 3-3.5k (which is still a lot) he will drop lbs like mad!
I could have written this x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🙌
I'm a recovering bulimic of 35+ yrs and I completely relate to what you have written.
Whanker REALLY doesn't have a clue, his message is really confusing and potentially very harmful.

• Heart
Thank you so much for explaining this to me, particularly as it must be so painful for you to experience this. I really wish you all the best and hope you are getting some decent help. It makes me even more angry that Dan is saying he can cure BED when it’s clearly so complex that you must have to have a lot of expertise to help. I often have what I’d say is “a binge” but I wouldn’t say I have BED. I only hope that we manage to put a stop to Dan claiming he can help, it’s so bloody cruel of him and potentially dangerous too. Lots of love to you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.