Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning TCHQ
If there are any in the academy, please let us know if he witch fits about the NDA this morning haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning.
#2 reporting for duty. I’ve a busy day of travel and a few full on days of study. Can’t wait to catch up 😂

You are all amazing 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised anyone agreed to these terms even the most loyal huns, he will be seething seeing this has been shared. The competition was a tit show (as expected) it’s so refreshing seeing things from this side. I’m glad I found this, it’s a shame so many of us have been duped but equally so nice we know we aren’t alone and all mad. Although he will keep telling everyone we are.
Well twatman what do you think of that ?? Imagine ppl from your camp sending us Trolly cunts actual legend contracts 😂😂😂 you have no idea who they are n believe me there’s more than one n so close you could touch them 😂😂😂

my Nan used to say keep your circle small 😜 n when someonecan’t keep your name out their mouth make sure it fuckin chokes them 🤗😂 fun times whankey fun times

I'm genuinely confused. Why on earth would he need his 'mini legends ' to sign NDAs? I don't understand. What might they know/see that he doesn't want getting out? It's not like they sit next to him all day and could give us info about what he likes behind the scenes. I'm baffled

Reactions: 12
Wonder if they ll join the list of ppl still waiting for legal letters 😂😂😂😂 my puppy’s were sold on better contracts than that 😂😂😂
Cant believe how childish it all sounds champions a pink Banner etc. How the hell people want to be mini legends or any or the others is beyond me.:unsure:🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm genuinely confused. Why on earth would he need his 'mini legends ' to sign NDAs? I don't understand. What might they know/see that he doesn't want getting out? It's not like they sit next to him all day and could give us info about what he likes behind the scenes. I'm baffled
Another clue he's just Googled a template - it's not even the correct sort of document. I think what he was going for was some sort of contract, but he's too stupid to get that right.

This is the man who thinks you can buy restraining orders, after all.

• Haha
He said on his live the other day he doesn't trust anyone. Imagine being his girlfriend that has gotta be yet another red flag.

Nessa, and Sean most definitely have NDA's. Imagine calling someone your best friend but you have to sign a document to keep their secrets.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam had to sign one too. 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
He said on his live the other day he doesn't trust anyone. Imagine being his girlfriend that has gotta be yet another red flag.

Nessa, and Sean most definitely have NDA's. Imagine calling someone your best friend but you have to sign a document to keep their secrets.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam had to sign one too. 😳🤣
We laugh but jeez louise what a situation to be in 😔

Reactions: 10
It’s really cringe that a few of the legends and mini legends have rosettes and banners 😂

• Haha
When I was six I made a club for my friends. We had badges.

But I'm a grown up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unreal!

Did the same person type up these contracts that replied to the reviews the grammar is awful - legend's, mini legend's and champion's don't need apostrophes!! they are plural
Kaz did a law gcse so you know nutritionist lawyers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D5122183-4A59-44C4-AB61-B82939948189.jpeg
54606963-9F48-44E1-A7B4-A96793E4CADC.jpeg
Funky JK xx lol pretty sure there’s plenty footage of him doing this exact thing naming ppl in lives xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cant believe how childish it all sounds champions a pink Banner etc. How the hell people want to be mini legends or any or the others is beyond me.:unsure:🤔
Sorry coffee hadn't reached my brain meant to say any of the other groups mentioned.☕☕☕☕

Reactions: 5
"I dont think the team have ever mentioned peoples name" ???????????

Seriously ??
Are they all so high as kites ALL the time ??? - they cant remember tit ???
Pretty sure they have short term memory loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.