Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m surprised anyone agreed to these terms even the most loyal huns, he will be seething seeing this has been shared. The competition was a tit show (as expected) itโ€™s so refreshing seeing things from this side. Iโ€™m glad I found this, itโ€™s a shame so many of us have been duped but equally so nice we know we arenโ€™t alone and all mad. Although he will keep telling everyone we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unreal!

Did the same person type up these contracts that replied to the reviews the grammar is awful - legend's, mini legend's and champion's don't need apostrophes!! they are plural
His legal team obviously have no qualifications ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you know he doesnโ€™t believe in them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why cant we reply?!
Their response โ€˜not about the planโ€™ isnโ€™t Dan the plan? Or the face of the plan? Because there certainly isnโ€™t much of a plan to review really. He wants people to join, eat more, move more, pay more, but promote me for free as well.

Reactions: 13
His legal team obviously have no qualifications ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you know he doesnโ€™t believe in them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably :LOL: what sort of basic solicitor writes up a legal document with such easy to spot mistakes.

You know how he likes to be Jack of all trades, maybe he's set up his own legal department and they're done in house - one of Sam's kids is the department head :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The air will be blue and there will be a ranty threatening post for all in the academy in the morning..... is my guess ๐Ÿ˜‰
Itโ€™s ok we ll get to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ old T Slack the Steveโ€™s Greeny n the rest of them will be festered too trying to figure out whoโ€™s leaking info ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pound to a penny heโ€™s just googled โ€œfree NDA templateโ€ and used one of those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably :LOL: what sort of basic solicitor writes up a legal document with such easy to spot mistakes.

You know how he likes to be Jack of all trades, maybe he's set up his own legal department and they're done in house - one of Sam's kids is the department head :LOL:
Heโ€™s Googled a standard NDA and bodged it. Like everything else he does. Thanks for giving us a laugh wanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pound to a penny heโ€™s just googled โ€œfree NDA templateโ€ and used one of those.
Haha - yup!!

You know you used to get those 'write your own will' kit in WHSmith - he's bought something like that hasn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210921_215800.jpg

Speaking of tapping for likes... Anyone realise that his last positive reviews all went on TP on the exact same day? Well I wonder why that happened...
Blurred out for others protection!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatโ€™s the number now
Not too sure @DansBarmyArmy any idea what we are on x

View attachment 774725
Speaking of tapping for likes... Anyone realise that his last positive reviews all went on TP on the exact same day? Well I wonder why that happened...
Blurred out for others protection!
Nothing less attractive than a desperate man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trust pilot integrity team must be sick of seeing his name in my emails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช

Not too sure @DansBarmyArmy any idea what we are on x

Nothing less attractive than a desperate man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ trust pilot integrity team must be sick of seeing his name in my emails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช
First name terms with the trading standards ppl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I ll be going to the staff night out at Xmas at this rate ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.