Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all I was reluctant to join this thread and be tarred with the troll brush. I was defensive of him at first but reading here I can see it’s not 7 people he claims or a hate campaign, i’m part of the academy but really have had enough, I’m Relatively new to the plan but it’s nothing like it was made out to be … the academy lives are a waste of time, plus at the wrong time of day I’m either doing the school run or At work. I’ve posted a couple of questions before and get generic answers, or told to trust the process. My calories are set too high to see any progress at all. The academy is like a cult if your face fits you get sucked in otherwise you just feel like an outsider. I could go on but I’m just repeating what you already know. Counting down the days till my time is up stupidly paid the 4months up front. Plus receive rubbish like this; i don’t have time to sit and tap a bloody screen but those huns will be out in full force no doubt
Welcome 🤗 you can be completely incognito here.
We've mostly all been taken in by Dan in some shape or form so you're not alone there! I'm embarrassed i ever fell for it!
Glad to have you with us 🥰

Reactions: 7
I think we need this! 😂

Yep, one who has already signed up within the last 48hrs...(screenshot taken from comments on Walk with Wanker either yesterday or today)

As with everything he does, he was unprepared, unorganised and unbelievable. Who the duck has a competition then doesnt remember what they were giving away?

Blokes a laughing stock.
Oh so that was a fixed win then. So does she pay for 16 weeks then gets the rest free, or is the initial sign up cost refunded? hmm
On the winner announcement nearly all of the comments are either from 8020 staff or academy members.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
3rd: his ebooks
2nd: 16 weeks free
1st: a year free
Why would anyone need a year??? - He's like Superman - He can fix your sleep, nutrition, binging, hormones, relationships, sex life, periods, menopause, PCOS, fertility - the lot - IN JUST 16 WEEKS. Such a champ.

Reactions: 10
I definitely need a clear definition of what a walk with wheeler is... Is it genuinely just him walking around?

Reactions: 9
Why would anyone need a year??? - He's like Superman - He can fix your sleep, nutrition, binging, hormones, relationships, sex life, periods, menopause, PCOS, fertility - the lot - IN JUST 16 WEEKS. Such a champ.
Typo there. I sure you meant such a chump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HEY !!

Actual science;
Do you know whats good for PCOS?

Keto.

Dan Wheeler

Nah mate 1500 cals of carbs trust me 😉

• Haha
I definitely need a clear definition of what a walk with wheeler is... Is it genuinely just him walking around?
Yep. Walk with Whanker is him walking in a park with Sean Ness and Sam chatting rubbish, literally. This morning my spies watched 10 mins before giving up but reported that not one legitimate question was asked or answered in relation to 8020.

Just a live with Wheelers Wet Wipes keeping convo going. Riveting.

Reactions: 8
Hero of the female sex. My ovaries are quivering in gratitude!

Oh wait, no...just trapped wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on the live, what a tit competition. I wouldn’t buy a lottery ticket for £49 for such a crappy return.

Reactions: 5
Number 11 here, not been on for a few days but iv just caught up with all the BS. I have had a reply on TP from 2nd September, he must be trying damage control!

I have to say, good on everyone who has left (and verified!) a TP review. I know I won't even buy a £5 phone cover off Amazon without checking the reviews, so imagine how many people have been saved from being scammed out of £25 £49/m by those reviews!

I know who is saving lives here, and it ain't Whanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been out just got home need to catch up but guess what we have 😂😂😂😂 pics incoming

5AC6EA5B-3B8B-451B-9238-830C9173507E.jpeg
670094FE-E607-47F3-8942-EA731BE6C9B2.jpeg
8CB72FE6-AE78-456E-9B99-CDC37E0C1206.jpeg
ECCBFA63-CE5B-4E6C-9C0D-AF8FCCA7B035.jpeg
5DA70E81-2762-4BFC-8D32-E643437DF559.jpeg
7207DE60-0851-43D6-96AA-4651F5D42B28.jpeg
4E3E57E8-4E0D-4A88-9A26-52042A4CA9D4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.