Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Carlas looking better these days!

The only company in England or the U.K. that also focuses on the mindset side? What planet is he on? He makes some outrageous claims.
Has he never heard of Noom? And WW do mindset stuff too. Not to mention numerous coaches I've seen on TT. As much as he'd like to think, there is nothing special about Whanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has he never heard of Noom? And WW do mindset stuff too. Not to mention numerous coaches I've seen on TT. As much as he'd like to think, there is nothing special about Whanker.
Lighterlife even do it, Oviva, second nature. This isn’t an innovative programme he is pushing.

Another testimonial from another person that’s still huge. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Exactly, straight off the top of my head I could think of 3 that do food, mindset and exercise! Another completely false claim.

Dan looks and sounds absolutely smashed on his last 2 TikToks, the scone one and the team RH one.
YES - also just to be clear WW does loads on mindset and Noom is track calories BUT DAILY lessons on mindset ……. So he is also completely incorrect

Reactions: 7
We need funky or J Kyle onto it, Rebelfit is massively into the mindset side, way more than Whanker is and he knows this because he’s “tried” to collaborate with Liam who runs it in the past.

Reactions: 12
Hi all I was reluctant to join this thread and be tarred with the troll brush. I was defensive of him at first but reading here I can see it’s not 7 people he claims or a hate campaign, i’m part of the academy but really have had enough, I’m Relatively new to the plan but it’s nothing like it was made out to be … the academy lives are a waste of time, plus at the wrong time of day I’m either doing the school run or At work. I’ve posted a couple of questions before and get generic answers, or told to trust the process. My calories are set too high to see any progress at all. The academy is like a cult if your face fits you get sucked in otherwise you just feel like an outsider. I could go on but I’m just repeating what you already know. Counting down the days till my time is up stupidly paid the 4months up front. Plus receive rubbish like this; i don’t have time to sit and tap a bloody screen but those huns will be out in full force no doubt

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hi all I was reluctant to join this thread and be tarred with the troll brush. I was defensive of him at first but reading here I can see it’s not 7 people he claims or a hate campaign, i’m part of the academy but really have had enough, I’m Relatively new to the plan but it’s nothing like it was made out to be … the academy lives are a waste of time, plus at the wrong time of day I’m either doing the school run or At work. I’ve posted a couple of questions before and get generic answers, or told to trust the process. My calories are set too high to see any progress at all. The academy is like a cult if your face fits you get sucked in otherwise you just feel like an outsider. I could go on but I’m just repeating what you already know. Counting down the days till my time is up stupidly paid the 4months up front. Plus receive rubbish like this; i don’t have time to sit and tap a bloody screen but those huns will be out in full force no doubt
Welcome to trolly c*nt HQ, 😉... don't worry, we were all sucked it at some point... hopefully you didn't join at the increased price... contact your bank, tell them to stop your payments as it isn't what you paid for... and leave a review on TP, they will flag it. Just wait for trustpilot to ask for proof of purchase, sorry you were taken advantage of by the vile cretin... this is a safe space (love the name btw.. think you must be number 83 ?? X

Reactions: 12
All he does is cheat likes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The scone one is probably him getting the munchies!!!
The scone one is just him making up content for contents sake. He knows he'll get a load of comments - jam then cream - cream then jam...

Regardless of other companies that definitely offer mindset help, how anyone would take mindset advice from a man with so many obvious mental issues and a short temper I honestly can't understand. I know it is said all the time - but I just feel unhealthy looking at the lives.

They all look terrible, bad skin, overweight - they're in a dark garage, they're constantly snacking and drinking those hideous energy drinks - he looks like he needs a good nights sleep and a wash, they're always going on about trolls, quick to pick on people that don't agree in the comments it feels stressful. There is nothing healthy about this set up - any food he shows looks like a pile of sick. No one running this has a healthy mindset. It is the diet equivalent of the Emperors new clothes.

Can I please suggest something for the whole group?
Hello and welcome to TCHQ! Everyone’s really lovely on here and we’ve all been where you have.

Reactions: 8
Welcome to our safe place where DW has no control. We really are not 'trolls' just people sharing our experience and speaking up for our rights etc 🗣

Reactions: 8

Welcome to TCHQ lovely. You are #83 ❤

Love the name by the way! All of us here have been bitten by Dan or 8020 in some way and this is a safe space.

I have literally just been sent the screenshot of the tapping for likes- you beat me to it!!

He really is a piece of work, and the more people that come forward, the more it proves this isnt 6 or 7 people x

Can I please suggest something for the whole group?
Whats your suggestion?

Welcome and we have all been there I got love bombed at the beginning and defended him and my kids were sick of me saying "Dan said".... looking back now I was completely sucked in until I woke up.

This is a safe place and you are welcome to vent here and share any academy drama we love hearing them 🤣🤣

I've just watched the competition live.... 🤦🏻‍♀️what a mess he didn't even know the prizes hahahhaa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to TCHQ lovely. You are #83 ❤

Love the name by the way! All of us here have been bitten by Dan or 8020 in some way and this is a safe space.

I have literally just been sent the screenshot of the tapping for likes- you beat me to it!!

He really is a piece of work, and the more people that come forward, the more it proves this isnt 6 or 7 people x

Whats your suggestion?
Can we have a few tea breaks and a lunch time so I can catch up with you all.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome!!! We’ve all been there and I’m just happy you’ve found us. All we want to do is try and help people who have been where we were - and try and prevent people signing up and ending there.

Xxxx

Reactions: 9
Can we have a few tea breaks and a lunch time so I can catch up with you all.😂
I think we need this! 😂

So, do we have a weiner?
Yep, one who has already signed up within the last 48hrs...(screenshot taken from comments on Walk with Wanker either yesterday or today)

As with everything he does, he was unprepared, unorganised and unbelievable. Who the duck has a competition then doesnt remember what they were giving away?

Blokes a laughing stock.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.