Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their responses on the TP reviews make everything so much worse for them 😂😂😂 it’s beyond stupid.

Now excuse me while I log off and log back on as someone else repeatedly - (who has the time to do that apart from Squealer and his team)

View attachment 773748
Think it’s nessa responding because her replies on fb are littered with grammatical issues. So profesh to not even use spell check
I mean ……. That’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell Ashleigh, you’re going to have to employ as many staff as Dan. You and your 6 recruits must be working round the clock to pretend to be 80 different people on Tattle, “trolling” on Dan’s social media AND writing all these TP reviews!
Lol to be perfectly honest I v barely started however, his constant use of my name has prompted me to become a bit more proactive. Thanks for the motivation whankey however, I feel you may regret your actions as I stated in my email to you I am not a ring leader nor your biggest issue I have however, reconsidered my position and decided to accept this role in rallying the troops and becoming a very big issue. I do hope you’re as excited about this new configuration as I am 😘 love light n positivity ❤

Didn’t he say he wouldn’t be engaging in any conversation about a week ago yet he’s still goin
He can’t help himself I think he loves me 😘❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now
Bit like the time he said he wouldn't use social media/phone and others would be controlling it all.
thing is he says a lot and does duck all 😂😂😂

Who’s super excited for this live 😂😂 competition winners twatman trying not to look bothered by us 😬😬 think I might pop in n say hi just to throw him off his stride 😘😘 see you soon Fanny Danny 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their responses on the TP reviews make everything so much worse for them 😂😂😂 it’s beyond stupid.

Now excuse me while I log off and log back on as someone else repeatedly - (who has the time to do that apart from Squealer and his team)

I mean ……. That’s embarrassing
There’s dyslexia in my family so I appreciate grammar and spelling aren’t some people’s strong point BUT, these responses are on behalf of a “professional” business, why aren’t one of the more literate members of his 17 staff doing them? Even spell check would sort most of it out. Maybe he should get his legal team to do them?

Reactions: 14
There’s dyslexia in my family so I appreciate grammar and spelling aren’t some people’s strong point BUT, these responses are on behalf of a “professional” business, why aren’t one of the more literate members of his 17 staff doing them? Even spell check would sort most of it out. Maybe he should get his legal team to do them?
They're too busy on our letters. Must be the size of novels, the time it's taking them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit like the time he said he wouldn't use social media/phone and others would be controlling it all.
And the time he said he wouldn't be working weekends anymore
And the time he said the Scamademy would be manned 9-5
And the time he said he was no longer coaching
And the time he said he was gonna plan a retreat
And the time he said the new content was being filmed
And the time he said the plan was always designed to be 52 weeks

I am sure there is many more. The verbal diarrhoea is consistent, I will give him that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do we think the competition will play out? i've got my popcorn ready 🍿👀

Now

thing is he says a lot and does duck all 😂😂😂

Who’s super excited for this live 😂😂 competition winners twatman trying not to look bothered by us 😬😬 think I might pop in n say hi just to throw him off his stride 😘😘 see you soon Fanny Danny 😘

Please jump in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Imagine paying £49 a month for that ??? I was pissed off I paid £25 I d definitely be getting a full refund for that shite

Hi and welcome xx for all the gory details there are 7 threads a good but long read xx thankfully for you you didn’t sign up x
Its only 2 take aways do you not value your health

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. If this was someone’s private page - I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. A business should have higher standards

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No I d rather have 2 takeaways a week than pay that twit a penny

Infact i d rather tit in my hands and clap no one concerned about their health should be anywhere near that fuckin liability of a man
I’d rather eat my daily calorie allowance in dog tit 🤣🤣🤣 heard that elsewhere and I thought “I’m keeping that one” 🤣 least I’m honest about when things aren’t my ideas eh whanker

• Haha
I’d rather eat my daily calorie allowance in dog tit 🤣🤣🤣 heard that elsewhere and I thought “I’m keeping that one” 🤣 least I’m honest about when things aren’t my ideas eh whanker
I like that one 😂😂😂😂 may need to use it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of dogshit, did you see the food tiktok Dan posted yesterday 🤔 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone pick up on him saying they were running insanity classes!? I think Beachbody will have something to say about it! It’s heavily licensed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Happy to be of service 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do we think the competition will play out? i've got my popcorn ready 🍿👀

Please jump in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well it’s either going to be one of his 80/20 family, or conveniently one of their friends or family, or it could be his staff using false profiles….or it could be one of us…oh hang on…it will be Ash and one of her many 78 fake profiles.😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.