Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah potatocake he does plagiarise every single thing. Even the whole plan isn’t his idea.

Reactions: 12
See my Nan always told us “the bigger they are the harder they fall .... so never back down” 🤔🤔🤔 yeah my Nan would of witch slapped the snot straight outa his face without looking up from her knitting n without dropping a stitch 😂😂 my Nan raised warriors I ain’t a snowflake squeeler 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In case you’re wondering about the ‘not being associated with’ bit above in the message, it was his drug abuse on the lives. If that’s your thing fine, but it’s not for me and I don’t want to watch people getting high.

• Heart
Imagine doing a groupon CBT course n still not being able to control your own self 😂😂😂 I mean it’s evident we live in whankeys head rent free he literally can’t keep my name out of his mouth 😂😂🤗 and I was nowhere to be seen on that live yesterday yet he couldn’t stop himself from naming me 😬😜 I know you ll be reading this just one question squeeler....do you dream about me ? Because literally I live my daily life run my stable business drive my nice car n run my nice home without a care in the world mate 😂😂 this is just a hobby 💋💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

For the record, I was not on Tattle at that time, I’d not heard of it then.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. I’m done with being nice.

I’ve messaged him about this and he’s denied it all
I just knew it!! I could tell he was lying (apart from his lips moving) he was stumbling over the words. And NO gran would ever say to get revenge (well, maybe DJs gran would, they're trailer trash )
He is a real piece of work!!

Reactions: 13
Imagine doing a groupon CBT course n still not being able to control your own self 😂😂😂 I mean it’s evident we live in whankeys head rent free he literally can’t keep my name out of his mouth 😂😂🤗 and I was nowhere to be seen on that live yesterday yet he couldn’t stop himself from naming me 😬😜 I know you ll be reading this just one question squeeler....do you dream about me ? Because literally I live my daily life run my stable business drive my nice car n run my nice home without a care in the world mate 😂😂 this is just a hobby 💋💋
😂 all the sh*t he gives you and I’ve kicked off because he misquoted my gran. I’m off to find some perspective! But, thanks, you’ve made me feel better ❤‍🩹

• Haha
  • Heart
😂 all the sh*t he gives you and I’ve kicked off because he misquoted my gran. I’m off to find some perspective! But, thanks, you’ve made me feel better ❤‍🩹
Each n everyone n their experience is valid n nothing wrong with your perspective xx I personally find it amusing n am not bothered by him in the least I d rather it be me because I can take it however, he gives me far more credit than I deserve 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His understanding of the law is as lacking as his understanding of nutrition.

"In the UK, a restraining order is only issued in combination with criminal proceedings. Therefore, to obtain one, you will need to report the assailant to the police and take them to court for their crimes"

You don't just buy them!
Yeah it's laughable that he said restraining order and acted like it was something you could just buy 🙄 he'd have no case and no judge would issue one to him. Sadly most restraining orders in this country are in place to protect domestic abuse victims but of course Dan thinks he needs one!

The biggest lie he told was that nessa is a size 16😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

he’s really losing the plot, the stuttering, constantly forgetting what he was saying, you can see the rage in his body langue. He’s losing it!!!

I asked a comment about the ‘new or updated’ content seen as the price has gone up and it was deleted 4 times before I was blocked!
Ok I need to know where this woman shops because fml if she’s a 16 I am definitely an 8 I am obviously shopping in the wrong place 😂😂😂 🤔🤔🤔 unless he means sleeps 16 as in a tent 😱😱😱😳🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sat here with my coffee chuckling at what an utterly incompetent head DW truly is. The like share win thing is so over anyway because everyone knows its against fb guidelines, oh but not for him, nay nay, he is above and absolved from the rulse us mere mortals must abide by. As for Hating him... yes I do... its a strong emotion, saved for only the shittiest of people who actively continue to hurt and abuse without remorse or reflection... I'd never wish death on a person, as that causes pain to extended parties, but I do wish him and eternity of failure and rotton luck... and I feel it's important to externalise as when this emotion sits inside you, it festers... get it out in a safe and constructive way for your own wellbeing... I do this here... hope he steps on a plug today, 😂😂😂
I totally read that Nay Nay in Baley Sariens voice 😂

• Haha
Did anyone else catch the comment about the offices? Someone asked 'what happened with the office' and he said they broke their contract with him and he's currently suing... Miles different from the fishy true story we have heard 😳🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
And for the love of God its

EveryTHING
AnyTHING
This grates on me too 🤣

And cats having sex in his garden.. he really is gross when it comes to sex... its probably just another dominance thing for him.... or maybe he likes pegging😂😂😂
Definitely a pegging lover!

Well that's me all caught up, ya'll have been busy. Apologies I've been MIA was out with the Mr Friday night working on a nice dose of alcohol poisoning 🤢🤮
#20 over and out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really don't know how his business is still running I really don't. All he does is change lives... Yes that's correct, he destroys them and fu*ks with your head so you doubt yourself more than you ever did. I mean the joy of being a 'close client and friend' you get to see a very scary side to wheeler. Safe to say I saw the light way before he was tiktok famous. (by famous I mean his fame was because he filmed a dog in a car, right place right time 😂) it's awful watching people get pulled in and blinded by his bull. I wouldn't mind but the plan in itself can work, it's the man behind the plan that makes it fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don't know how his business is still running I really don't. All he does is change lives... Yes that's correct, he destroys them and fu*ks with your head so you doubt yourself more than you ever did. I mean the joy of being a 'close client and friend' you get to see a very scary side to wheeler. Safe to say I saw the light way before he was tiktok famous. (by famous I mean his fame was because he filmed a dog in a car, right place right time 😂) it's awful watching people get pulled in and blinded by his bull. I wouldn't mind but the plan in itself can work, it's the man behind the plan that makes it fail.
You're in a safe space, pull up a chair and tell us your experience (if you want to of course) x

This is what I wish people would understand, none of this is being a troll or a vendetta, it’s trying to save people from the inevitable and because we’ve seen it all before we can see that no matter what he says about having changed he’s exactly the same and is following the same pattern to a T.

Reactions: 11
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

For the record, I was not on Tattle at that time, I’d not heard of it then.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. I’m done with being nice.

I’ve messaged him about this and he’s denied it all
I think your gran may have heard Caroline Flack too. I dont think this is a good example

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.