Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emails. There are loads of screen shots sorry.
This is my first email requesting a refund and the famous blackmail email back

Next emails
He is SO childish. The way he signs off ‘bye’ like that, it’s like watching a toddler have a tantrum. Utter idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for the tantrum after the Facebook competition being reported.

Also nicky wasn't contracted, she was a co-creator and was unaware that the content is still being used. The content is out of date as Nicky is an evidence based practitioner and is constantly updating her knowledge and practised according to new research.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yes please listen to my videos on why people emotionally eat while my other half is vacuuming. This poor woman is constantly cleaning up the shite I leave behind as it just falls out my yapper. Great big honking chunks of bullshit.

Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the tantrum after the Facebook competition being reported.

Also nicky wasn't contracted, she was a co-creator and was unaware that the content is still being used. The content is out of date as Nicky is an evidence based practitioner and is constantly updating her knowledge and practised according to new research.
Surely if he’s still using her and Hannah’s videos and basically selling them, they should either have signed a waiver or be entitled to a share of the profit?

Reactions: 12
Catching up with tiktok and I see he is breaking GDPR again by talking about Ashleigh. He really has no idea does he? I genuinely can't wait for the wheels to fall off and him get his comeuppance. But, I fear we will all be sat here having the same conversation in a years time

Reactions: 13
yes please listen to my videos on why people emotionally eat while my other half is vacuuming. This poor woman is constantly cleaning up the shite I leave behind as it just falls out my yapper. Great big honking chunks of bullshit.
He is obsessed with sex, have you seen his disgusting tik tok about the dog being in season? He used to be like this with his boxer, Lois, it was gross. Also not impressed at them breeding her, the world does not need more puppies!

Reactions: 11
Surely if he’s still using her and Hannah’s videos and basically selling them, they should either have signed a waiver or be entitled to a share of the profit?
She would rather steer clear of him than try to recoup any money is the feeling I get.

Reactions: 8
This is my last post for today, I have got a date with a hottie tonight 😉

A couple of offerings from our friend the Business Manager again. To be fair he doesn't seem stupid, so tell me WHY would he be working with Lord Twaticus when he fits the bill perfectly in both instances?!

Guys, I am sorry I post a lot. I promise to be quiet tomorrow 😂

#1 over and out
His latest one is feeling very sorry for Wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emails. There are loads of screen shots sorry.
This is my first email requesting a refund and the famous blackmail email back

Next emails
Thank you that’s the one I needed ❤

Reactions: 3
My advice to whankey is if what you read on here effects your mental health STOP bleeping READING IT!!! Go get back in your lane none of us comment on your social media so we are not trolling you we are in our own thread staying in our lane I advise you do the same snowflake 🖕😜

Reactions: 22
My advice to whankey is if what you read on here effects your mental health STOP bleeping READING IT!!! Go get back in your lane none of us comment on your social media so we are not trolling you we are in our own thread staying in our lane I advise you do the same snowflake 🖕😜
He needs to dig out those CBT notes from the Groupon course and apply them to himself while he's at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is obsessed with sex, have you seen his disgusting tik tok about the dog being in season? He used to be like this with his boxer, Lois, it was gross. Also not impressed at them breeding her, the world does not need more puppies!
And cats having sex in his garden.. he really is gross when it comes to sex... its probably just another dominance thing for him.... or maybe he likes pegging😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here come the tears. Apparently he never sent a woman to hospital or ever verbally attacked a woman.
There is an entire video of him attacking me - it goes on for nearly 50 minutes

I watched about ten minutes and gave up, such self indulgent bullshit claptrap. The man lives in a life of utter delusion, enabled by those around him, he admits he got it wrong last time without realising he’s doing exactly the same again. 6 people are now 10, I stopped when he started his fairytale version of what happened with Emma and Ashleigh, Hands up anyone hear who thinks Emma sent an email that said duck off Dan? Yeah, me neither, twit.
OMG. Is that what he said?
I did a a trustpilot review. I’m gonna have to send this to the police aren’t I. Is it still up?

So I’ve been away for a few days and it’s all kicked off. Gutted I missed that live because it seems I could have done with the footage for the police. I’ll see if Funky has the pertinent bits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I did a a trustpilot review. I’m gonna have to send this to the police aren’t I. Is it still up?

So I’ve been away for a few days and it’s all kicked off. Gutted I missed that live because it seems I could have done with the footage for the police. I’ll see if Funky has the pertinent bits.

It’s still up on Facebook x

Hi Emma, it's still up on his Facebook page- the Big friendly nutrition guy page (the irony! Lol!)
I don't think I am allowed to link it here, sorry

He’s genuinely spiralling on the Live right now
The clipped tone, the tight cough, the skittish language
He’s not well
Why won’t his inner circle help him
How do I find his live. I have looked for dan wheeler and also 8020lifestyle plan but just brings up big dan.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.