Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Quite a long podcast, but you specifically hear him say he isn't qualified, and he enlisted the help of others for his knowledge

Reactions: 11
This!!

Reactions: 5
He won’t show them because he doesn’t have them or they aren’t worth the paper they are written on. He’s such a fake
Exactly. This is the fundamental issue. His entire approach is based on his own personality rather than any genuine professionalism. As has been well documented here and elsewhere, his personality is deeply flawed (narcissism etc.). He sees himself as beyond reproach. He thinks he can do no wrong, and any pronouncement is inherently correct. So if he designates himself (or any of the “team“ of cheerleaders) an expert in anything, then so be it. Lacking any real substance, he resorts to superficial, shallow material including blatant plagiarism.

Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA.
I Ike this a lot! Incredible to think thread #10 isn’t far off.

Reactions: 10
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? ahhh I quote “just remove your card from the payment on the website “ wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice who knew
Oh wow - yep ……….

Reactions: 6
Christ, It looks like a different person completely

2010 - from 22 stone - he maintains he lost and has kept off 8 STONE
That would make him 14 stone now?
I dont bloody think so ???

(or have I got something wrong )

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You have hit the nail on the head here. I have done both in my lifetime and they are incredibly different situations. Having a family sized bag of chocolate on the drive home because of a bad day is 100% a different mindset to consuming an entire stuffed Bag for Life of food in secret, in one sitting crying your little heart out. He is so ignorant to the situation it's unreal. In fact is damned right insulting to the people that battle BED and help people battle BED everyday. If only the industry was regulated properly!

Reactions: 14
Wondering if the leavers are £49ers or ppl who just waited till the 16 weeks was up
I bet there are lots of people who just quietly wait until their 16 weeks is up and walk away putting it down to experience - his retention is poor

Reactions: 14
I remember Amber saying that! it was before she went back to them I think!
Sure it was either FabRach or Amelia that got threatened with being sued for 25k

Reactions: 7
I’d love someone to ask him to explain the difference between Binge Eating Disorder and disordered eating.

Reactions: 8
I’d love someone to ask him to explain the difference between Binge Eating Disorder and disordered eating.
HA! yeah I would like to see this too!
I have seen the man tell someone who is bulimic that she has binge eating disorder with bulimic tendencies. NOPE. massive massive NOPE

Someone asked him on TikTok to explain the 80/20 nutrition side, what would be in the 80 and what would he consider the 20 to be. He deleted the question

How would he know, he doesn't use scales does he?
He actually admitted in a live a while ago that he’s probably back to that weight, but it’s all muscle and condition, not fat . Seriously dude, we can see what you look like and you look like what you are, an overweight middle aged man who does drugs and drinks too much. Never seen him look as unfit and unhealthy as he does now, makes me flesh crawl to be honest.

Reactions: 18
I bet there are lots of people who just quietly wait until their 16 weeks is up and walk away putting it down to experience - his retention is poor
I would imagine many people feel some amount of shame or embarrassment on realizing they’ve been duped. This board represents a vocal minority, a small fraction of those with similar experience and feslings.

Reactions: 9
For those who have cancelled payment, has there been any consequences for this ?
Nope I didn’t sign anything, they sent me an email saying payment due if I don’t pay I will be excluded from the face book group etc and that was it I didn’t hear anymore. Best thing I ever did x

22 stone..is having us all on!!

I've said so many times Dan is one of them people if he was qualified he would 100% be showing it off all the time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.