Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!! I am just on the RLB live. Hes just on another level in his manner and the way he speaks to people. So much nicer and less aggressive. I just cannot get my head around his sales model! However refreshingly I have just heard him describe his basic package but very honestly said - its great but its only 'this' and if you really do need more support consider an alternative and I will do a deal so you only need to cover the difference'. It was just refreshing to hear someone being honest without being pushy. Hes lovely! Anyway back to Whanker! So... Β£49 a month.. I can barely wait to see his numbers surge .. I mean lets be honest if hes charging twice as much it must be better than we once thought!

Reactions: 13
I mean what business sees numbers drop by 1400 in a matter of a month then thinks what can we do to attract more clients...... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ah we ll read trust pilot and see ppl feel ripped off paying for our service then get the crack pipes out n decide to DOUBLE the fuckin price πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning Campers!

Just had a little update from my spies...

So apparently on the live this morning Whanker is trying to justify the price hike

It was meant to be Β£49 from the start( 6 months ago) but he decided they would add all the great content and value for money then increase the price.

Ermmm excuse me? A Facebook group run by the members, outdated videos, lives of you all pratting around and more effort given to DJ than the people actively lining your pockets dude is NOT value for money!

Β£50 set up fee and Β£50 a month. The man is a joke!

We should also be grateful that Academy lives have increased to six times a week instead of one. He calls that focusing on the business but he really does have a short memory. Academy lives used to be once a week when he thought the Dan Wheeler show was gonna take off. He spent more time focusing on that than the members and now he's shitting himself that numbers are drying up so hes having to work twice as hard.

In other news Nessa is going home on Weds- I honestly thought she had moved in!

Over and Out.
How can he charge that just for setup! He literally just puts a few figures in a spreadsheet and hits enter! 🀬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
.... ohh here we go we're live! The eyes are like piss holes in the snow this morning!

Reactions: 8
oooh hes lost his cool already!!! And nessa and sean the softy tit themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He just had a paddy because apparently people are reporting his live for adult content. He just talked about how weight loss makes the penis look better hahahaha reporrrrted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive missed him this weekend! As triggering as behaviour can be - watching him through a screen and finding the funny in his horrid behaviour is strangely cathartic!

• Haha
Nothing like hearing Nessy chewing her food and crunching away. And talking with her mouth full. ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ha ha he has now delayed his updated price to the end of today!

Nothing like hearing Nessy chewing her food and crunching away. And talking with her mouth full. ewww
Its that way of eating that got her where she is today!

Recap of where she is today

1. In the spare room of a woman who is living with an overt narcissist.
2. Abandoned her husband and children to live with said narcissist in the hope he plays hide the sausage with her (unless of course she eats it first)
3. Twice as big as when she started this 'life changing fat loss' programme
4. In a job that has likely promised her shares in a dying business rather than a salary
5. In a vortex of self loathing, realising she backed the wrong horse and right now theres no way out (this might be a future prediction)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s now going to give advice on cocodamol and pain killers. He’s told Nessy not to apologise for chewing on camera because she did nothing wrong

bleeping hell he’s googling Meds and diagnosing a comment 😳😳😳😳😳

Someone’s asked about hyper hydrosis and he’s actually googling the answer :/ the answer is GO TO THE DOCTOR

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else feel as if they were obsessing over trying to reach their protein target when they were on the 8020 plan? So instead of being addicted to counting calories it was becoming an obsession tracking grams of protein? Bearing in mind that the NHS recommends the average man to aim for 56g of protein a day and the average woman to aim for 45g, DW had my OH on 225g and me on 120g a day (we worked mine out even though I wasn't on the plan as I wanted to support my OH) we both found it extremely difficult to get anywhere near those figures and spent a fortune on protein shakes and bars on top of our protein packed meals. Neither of us could feel any benefit to this increase in protein apart from having the rankest farts ever! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know FatterThanEverDan isn't your average bloke but his target protein goal is 300g a day! I know he now classes himself as a "strongman" and has been told to up his protein for this reason, but he really isn't a strongman - he's a super-morbidly obese bloke who lifts weights a few times a week ( which is absolutely amazing, so good for him).
Not sure what the point of this post was now... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Something about replacing obsessive calorie counting with obsessively tracking protein intake I thinkπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annnnd he apparnetly knows more than the NHS docs. Now I take personal offence at that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else feel as if they were obsessing over trying to reach their protein target when they were on the 8020 plan? So instead of being addicted to counting calories it was becoming an obsession tracking grams of protein? Bearing in mind that the NHS recommends the average man to aim for 56g of protein a day and the average woman to aim for 45g, DW had my OH on 225g and me on 120g a day (we worked mine out even though I wasn't on the plan as I wanted to support my OH) we both found it extremely difficult to get anywhere near those figures and spent a fortune on protein shakes and bars on top of our protein packed meals. Neither of us could feel any benefit to this increase in protein apart from having the rankest farts ever! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know FatterThanEverDan isn't your average bloke but his target protein goal is 300g a day! I know he now classes himself as a "strongman" and has been told to up his protein for this reason, but he really isn't a strongman - he's a super-morbidly obese bloke who lifts weights a few times a week ( which is absolutely amazing, so good for him).
Not sure what the point of this post was now... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Something about replacing obsessive calorie counting with obsessively tracking protein intake I thinkπŸ˜‚
What I will say is his 'nutritional knowlege' is based on someone wanting to essentially get ripped! The excess protein goes hand in hand with strength training. This would be the levels for someone already fit already without a weight issue but someone trying essentially to sculpt their body! he is applying his google principles to people who are not in that space at all!

He did his baby voice again about melatonin. No one has said it’s illlegal. They said it’s illegal to buy on eBay, which was what he recommended ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What I will say is his 'nutritional knowlege' is based on someone wanting to essentially get ripped! The excess protein goes hand in hand with strength training. This would be the levels for someone already fit already without a weight issue but someone trying essentially to sculpt their body! he is applying his google principles to people who are not in that space at all!
Exactly. Maybe FatterThanEverDan could be at this point a couple of years down the line...but he's definitely not at this point yet, and never will be if he keeps eating all his beige tit in the same amounts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.