Dan Wheeler 8020 #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wandered this the other day, a member here reported it and Ann summers said men shouldn’t be holding parties and the member sent screenshots of proof that he was holding and profiting from one, have we heard anything since? As far as I’ve seen it’s not been mentioned since so I’ll guessing it was shut down
Ann summers and sex seminar... like he's some bleeping guru sex messiah. I swear to the old god and new that my perimenopause symptoms exasperated when I joined 8020. Dealing with his face and attitude just made my last few eggs shrivel and die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t his brother in law put a beating on him when he tried to start s**t?
Yeah didn’t he go live limping down the road after he beat him up for starting a fight with him? Telling everyone how it wasn’t his fault
That’s why he’s being kind to the men, scared of another beating

Ann summers and sex seminar... like he's some bleeping guru sex messiah. I swear to the old god and new that my perimenopause symptoms exasperated when I joined 8020. Dealing with his face and attitude just made my last few eggs shrivel and die 😂
I used to think he was really good looking 🤣 quite fancied him. He’s proof that a tit personality can make someone instantly ugly. That and drugs.

• Haha
It actually bothers the tit out of me he assumes women are weak. If he stood in front of me I’d tell him what I thought of him. What’s he gonna do? bleeping wimp. Sorry. Properly pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It actually bothers the tit out of me he assumes women are weak. If he stood in front of me I’d tell him what I thought of him. What’s he gonna do? bleeping wimp. Sorry. Properly pissed me off.
I'm so used to this attitute from men, especially when they try and fight me on feminism that it just rolls off me like water from a ducks back... I don't get the external rage anymore, just makes me laugh at them. Anyone who has to profess their superiority or status is weak and fooling themselves.. he's a particularly laughable specimen.

Reactions: 8
He actually popped up on TT ony FYP for the first time ever this morning so all his button bashing could be potentially working. So I say report the prat. Just remember him punching that bag he hung to the tree he's not taking anyone down. Hes always thought because he's tall an bulky that initmadates men to back down when really it doesn't. Numerous no shows i know off prove time an the again Dan Wheeler only targets women.

I have sent screenshots of his post in the academy plus the likes thing on the live to tiktok. Hands up who else 😂

Imagine. The bliss of 200k followers disappearing as his account is shut down
It was pointed out years ago that you can't expect to run any business purely on social media platforms that you have no control over, but he knows best, obviously 🙄

I can't remember why, (up to his usual antics breaking t&c's I imagine), but this was the time when his 8020 Facebook account was suspended & his business literally disappeared overnight! He went into complete meltdown & even went to Facebook HQ to beg them to reinstate it! A few of us suggested that he should have a forum on his website instead of everything on Facebook, but twatface knows best...

Reactions: 14
It was pointed out years ago that you can't expect to run any business purely on social media platforms that you have no control over, but he knows best, obviously 🙄

I can't remember why, (up to his usual antics breaking t&c's I imagine), but this was the time when his 8020 Facebook account was suspended & his business literally disappeared overnight! He went into complete meltdown & even went to Facebook HQ to beg them to reinstate it! A few of us suggested that he should have a forum on his website instead of everything on Facebook, but twatface knows best...
100% this! Success is fleeting on social media. You can be dropped just as fast as you were picked up. Especially on tiktok with its fussy algorithm, as Dan has found out

Reactions: 6
That would require him actually having some kind of legitimate online infrastructure rather than just piggybacking off FB. Pretty easy to set up these days, but still too much work for Wheeler and his incredible team apparently.

Reactions: 9

I remember that meltdown

The thing is, if he was a decent businessman, he wouldn't need to be chasing the likes. If he spent more time with his PAYING customers, they'd be actively seeking him out, sharing content that helped and doing his marketing for him by word of mouth. He's got is all wrong thinking quantity is better than quality.

I don't know why he wants to constantly bring in new customers, when it's obvious he can't sustain his product for the ones he has. Oh, that's right - he just wants their money, and 10x joining fees puts more in the bank than 2 regular customers, without any of that pesky stuff like actually delivering on his promises.

Clearly he hasn't made the link that the ever increasing unhappy voices (sorry, trolls) are the product of this approach. He's chasing the short term profit, but eventually those sign ups will dry up too as people become more aware. And by that point he'll have alienated too many signed up customers for it to generate a sustained income.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sadly I cannot share with you all the emails back and forth from dw and the crew as I was so upset I deleted and blocked everything on social media that mentioned him. It left me feeling so utterly alone miserable and a failure I desperately tried to get in the steps required despite telling them of medical issues, but no change do the steps stick to the cals trust the process ( which ones I asked as I had 2 differing calorie numbers which according to dw was my fault as I’d sent 2 lots of info🤔 I didn’t) I made myself quite unwell asked again but got ignored I gave up asking, then along Came dj and suddenly we could build up our steps . I had become so disillusioned by the lack of support by then the constant rubbish emails , The mind numbing old videos and by now dw attempt to become famous with dw tv. The aggressive outbursts towards paying members, To cap it all I had my hours cut at work I wrote an email thanking them for what they had done but explaining why I had to leave, didn’t ask for a refund I had seen how others had been treated and I couldn’t cope with that. I got nothing back I resent the email direct to dw I was told no way complete the 16wks then I could leave . I was desperate I carried on for another month it was really difficult paying £31.50 I know for some that is nothing but for me at this time it was very hard. I eventually plucked up courage and contacted my bank and cancelled the relief was amazing. I went back to my G.P as my depression/ anxiety was bad I spoke with her regarding my weight/health I told her about what I was following the 80/20 life style the number of calories and steps and how it had left me feeling a complete failure because it didn’t work for me. She was great, she really helped me and was not impressed with the cals given or steps, she explained how I have been set up for failure,I fell for having my cake and eating it basically. The cals were to high they were maintenace cals for active people after the first initial loss there would be no weight difference , you would tone up over time but unless you have a significant calorie deficit you will stay the same or in my case put on. So I’m not a failure!! I was failed by 80/20 and I want to thank everyone here and on tictok that make me remember it every day . You make me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 rant over xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Sadly I cannot share with you all the emails back and forth from dw and the crew as I was so upset I deleted and blocked everything on social media that mentioned him. It left me feeling so utterly alone miserable and a failure I desperately tried to get in the steps required despite telling them of medical issues, but no change do the steps stick to the cals trust the process ( which ones I asked as I had 2 differing calorie numbers which according to dw was my fault as I’d sent 2 lots of info🤔 I didn’t) I made myself quite unwell asked again but got ignored I gave up asking, then along Came dj and suddenly we could build up our steps . I had become so disillusioned by the lack of support by then the constant rubbish emails , The mind numbing old videos and by now dw attempt to become famous with dw tv. The aggressive outbursts towards paying members, To cap it all I had my hours cut at work I wrote an email thanking them for what they had done but explaining why I had to leave, didn’t ask for a refund I had seen how others had been treated and I couldn’t cope with that. I got nothing back I resent the email direct to dw I was told no way complete the 16wks then I could leave . I was desperate I carried on for another month it was really difficult paying £31.50 I know for some that is nothing but for me at this time it was very hard. I eventually plucked up courage and contacted my bank and cancelled the relief was amazing. I went back to my G.P as my depression/ anxiety was bad I spoke with her regarding my weight/health I told her about what I was following the 80/20 life style the number of calories and steps and how it had left me feeling a complete failure because it didn’t work for me. She was great, she really helped me and was not impressed with the cals given or steps, she explained how I have been set up for failure,I fell for having my cake and eating it basically. The cals were to high they were maintenace cals for active people after the first initial loss there would be know weight difference , you would tone up over time but unless you have a significant calorie deficit you will stay the same or in my case put on. So I’m not a failure!! I was failed by 80/20 and I want to thank everyone here and on tictok that make me remember it every day . You make me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 rant over xxx
I am glad you are in a better place and your GP had helped you, should never have been made to feel like that by that idiot 😞 x

And in his own words - he only attacks women ……
I swear this is like a red rag to a bull to me , I have been removed from the academy 👍👍👍 and unfollowed everywhere but I’m really tempted to chuck my 2 worth at him for that comment 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadly I cannot share with you all the emails back and forth from dw and the crew as I was so upset I deleted and blocked everything on social media that mentioned him. It left me feeling so utterly alone miserable and a failure I desperately tried to get in the steps required despite telling them of medical issues, but no change do the steps stick to the cals trust the process ( which ones I asked as I had 2 differing calorie numbers which according to dw was my fault as I’d sent 2 lots of info🤔 I didn’t) I made myself quite unwell asked again but got ignored I gave up asking, then along Came dj and suddenly we could build up our steps . I had become so disillusioned by the lack of support by then the constant rubbish emails , The mind numbing old videos and by now dw attempt to become famous with dw tv. The aggressive outbursts towards paying members, To cap it all I had my hours cut at work I wrote an email thanking them for what they had done but explaining why I had to leave, didn’t ask for a refund I had seen how others had been treated and I couldn’t cope with that. I got nothing back I resent the email direct to dw I was told no way complete the 16wks then I could leave . I was desperate I carried on for another month it was really difficult paying £31.50 I know for some that is nothing but for me at this time it was very hard. I eventually plucked up courage and contacted my bank and cancelled the relief was amazing. I went back to my G.P as my depression/ anxiety was bad I spoke with her regarding my weight/health I told her about what I was following the 80/20 life style the number of calories and steps and how it had left me feeling a complete failure because it didn’t work for me. She was great, she really helped me and was not impressed with the cals given or steps, she explained how I have been set up for failure,I fell for having my cake and eating it basically. The cals were to high they were maintenace cals for active people after the first initial loss there would be know weight difference , you would tone up over time but unless you have a significant calorie deficit you will stay the same or in my case put on. So I’m not a failure!! I was failed by 80/20 and I want to thank everyone here and on tictok that make me remember it every day . You make me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 rant over xxx
I'm sorry for what you went through. Hopefully you are on the right track again now!

This morning on the live he had someone who said they lost weight in the first two months but had now plateaued. His advice was "increase calories and ditch the scales." They then replied back saying how much to increase calories by and he says he doesn't have enough information from them, they can get their calories through the plan. Anyone good at their job would have asked them some questions before even suggesting they increase their calorie intake. His advice is laughable at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Omg, you echo so many of our stories there.
I'm convinced that DW did a number on a lot of peoples' mental health ☹ mine included. I have lost all my mojo when it comes to weight loss as he's left me feeling mistrustful of everyone and everything. Far from curing binge eating, mine got worse, I definitely gained weight on his plan only to find out from you fellow ex members that the figure he gives you is for MAINTENANCE at best!! it's madness!!
It sounds like you have a lovely empathetic GP 🤗 and they're so right, DW is setting so many up to fail but he doesn't care, once he has you tied in he just keeps chasing more and more money 💰 💰 🤑 😡
It's a dirty scam that steals not only your cash but your trust and your mental health 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Think we need to get reporting the drug use and abuse to Facebook as well then

Reactions: 9
I am glad you are in a better place and your GP had helped you, should never have been made to feel like that by that idiot 😞 x

I swear this is like a red rag to a bull to me , I have been removed from the academy 👍👍👍 and unfollowed everywhere but I’m really tempted to chuck my 2 worth at him for that comment 🤬🤬
If that will make you feel better, do it!! it wont make a blind bit of difference to him, but sometimes we need to get our angst out xx

Reactions: 7
Ive just realised he has people measuring 14 places (and no scales) if you leave cm it works?

If you lose 0.125cm from all areas you lose 1.75cm overall. Thats one eighth of a cm. (0.25cm = 3.5cm overall)

ONE EIGHTH of a cm is very very easy to pull a bit snugger.

One QUARTER = 3.5 cm overall (yeah superstar)

Oh my bleeping god

'Only get women who attach me, men aren't stupid enough'

Ha, I've seen Dan back out of confrontation with plenty of blokes quicker than you can say '50% discount on the joining fee'.
Said to a room full of vulnerable women and Steve

His content is incredibly boring now. He offers nothing of actual value anymore. The only support he gets are from those who are licking his chocolate star fish, or the vulnerable and desperate poor sods who stumble upon him and think ‘eat what you want and loose weight’ sounds like heaven.
That’s why DJ is such a good cash cow for him. He’s exactly the target demographic. Someone who is dangerously overweight but also addicted to food. People who are willing to put their trust in ANYONE that may help them loose weight. They fall at Dan’s feet because obviously, eat 5k calories of tit and loose weight sounds appealing to the likes of DJ.

Apart from those two groups of people, his content offers NOTHING worthwhile. Constant adds for his plan, pay day offers, bribes to trick the algorithm with the occasional tit question being answered. If you look at other PTs on tiktok, they offer SO MUCH MORE in terms of content than Dan does. Actual factual information about loosing weight and eating to keep full for longer etc.

It’s a vicious circle for Dan because he can’t just ignore the ‘trolls’ he’s bringing more and more attention to those who disagree with him which is the complete opposite of what he should be doing. It’s making his content boring and it’s obvious for everyone to see how absolutely DESPERATE he is becoming for interaction, but isn’t willing to put the work in to gain it. He’d rather cheat the system. He’s completly lost control and he knows it, hence why he’s clutching at straws. He was very lucky to blow up on tiktok, unfortunately he took that for granted

Bet his staff are shitting themselves, all these discounts, bet they’re wandering which one of them about to be made redundant.
The 7 account managers he was waiting to be able to afford ain’t happening anytime soon are they. Can’t even get people to join at discount rate
He should be countering the claims with evidence, debate other coaches.

But thats beneath him

Wonder if DW has looked at this and taken notes... I wont say read because I doubt he's ever read and entire book in his life.
Genuinely hes not that clever. He isnt capable of utilising that in any mindful way. Hes not a psychopath hes a sociopath (all same cluster).

He uses people but he isnt clever enough to get away with it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I used to think he was really good looking 🤣 quite fancied him. He’s proof that a tit personality can make someone instantly ugly. That and drugs.
Oh bloody hell, not another one! 🙈 As we seem to be having a mini confessional, I'll admit to it too, (but the attraction only lasted a couple of weeks) even though it pains me deeply, argh! 🤢🤮 But yes, definitely backs up that it takes much more than looks to keep us interested. In my defence, he was much better looking a few years ago, honestly! 🔥🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, if he was a decent businessman, he wouldn't need to be chasing the likes. If he spent more time with his PAYING customers, they'd be actively seeking him out, sharing content that helped and doing his marketing for him by word of mouth. He's got is all wrong thinking quantity is better than quality.

I don't know why he wants to constantly bring in new customers, when it's obvious he can't sustain his product for the ones he has. Oh, that's right - he just wants their money, and 10x joining fees puts more in the bank than 2 regular customers, without any of that pesky stuff like actually delivering on his promises.

Clearly he hasn't made the link that the ever increasing unhappy voices (sorry, trolls) are the product of this approach. He's chasing the short term profit, but eventually those sign ups will dry up too as people become more aware. And by that point he'll have alienated too many signed up customers for it to generate a sustained income.
Exactly imagine being with your PT who's like

Have you liked and shared my page yet?

Erm are we discussing my...

Shut up c**t I need you on my lives ffs. Do you know how lucky you are Im here, £99 an hour is cheap for my experience

And in his own words - he only attacks women ……
That's not how I heard that. More like a veil threat that he would physically attack men and because you don't hit women only they will attack him.

Although could be the same

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.