Dan Wheeler 8020 #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sent screenshots of his post in the academy plus the likes thing on the live to tiktok. Hands up who else šŸ˜‚

Imagine. The bliss of 200k followers disappearing as his account is shut down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Sean is sat there continuously liking the live too. Embarrassing.
Omg, just listen to what DW actually says-
'I only get women who attack me, men aren't stupid enough'.... well there we have it, straight from the misogynists own mouth
šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I just like to say that Iā€™m gutted I didnā€™t know you all when I was divorcing my narcissist, bully, first dick of a husband. You lot would have made mincemeat out of him!!

'I only get women who attack me, men aren't stupid enough'.... well there we have it, straight from the misogynists own mouth
šŸ˜¬
Bloody hell! The man is stupid if he thinks heā€™ll get away with comments like this from us lot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sean is sat there continuously liking the live too. Embarrassing.
'Only get women who attach me, men aren't stupid enough'

Ha, I've seen Dan back out of confrontation with plenty of blokes quicker than you can say '50% discount on the joining fee'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
šŸ˜¬
Oooof... can't wait to see what funky, pigeon and co do with that!! I've noticed a couple of other accounts now calling him on his tit which is lovely to see. šŸ¤©

• Heart
Blokes like him get bullets in their knees where I live. Pfft ā€œmen arenā€™t stupid enoughā€ to attack him. He wouldnā€™t last 10 mins here

• Haha
Considering most of his followers are women, the only person stupid here is Whanker for saying that in the first place.

Also, it's kind of threatening. What, is he going to beat women up?

Even if he wasn't also a liar, a fraud, a bully, a narc, etc... just the continuous heavy sell stuff is boring as tit. His lives are unwatchable because they're nothing but adverts. I'm the type of person who changes the radio station when ads come on, why would anyone willingly sit through him begging for business over and over again.

It becomes clear pretty quickly that all he cares about is getting people's money.
His content is incredibly boring now. He offers nothing of actual value anymore. The only support he gets are from those who are licking his chocolate star fish, or the vulnerable and desperate poor sods who stumble upon him and think ā€˜eat what you want and loose weightā€™ sounds like heaven.
Thatā€™s why DJ is such a good cash cow for him. Heā€™s exactly the target demographic. Someone who is dangerously overweight but also addicted to food. People who are willing to put their trust in ANYONE that may help them loose weight. They fall at Danā€™s feet because obviously, eat 5k calories of tit and loose weight sounds appealing to the likes of DJ.

Apart from those two groups of people, his content offers NOTHING worthwhile. Constant adds for his plan, pay day offers, bribes to trick the algorithm with the occasional tit question being answered. If you look at other PTs on tiktok, they offer SO MUCH MORE in terms of content than Dan does. Actual factual information about loosing weight and eating to keep full for longer etc.

Itā€™s a vicious circle for Dan because he canā€™t just ignore the ā€˜trollsā€™ heā€™s bringing more and more attention to those who disagree with him which is the complete opposite of what he should be doing. Itā€™s making his content boring and itā€™s obvious for everyone to see how absolutely DESPERATE he is becoming for interaction, but isnā€™t willing to put the work in to gain it. Heā€™d rather cheat the system. Heā€™s completly lost control and he knows it, hence why heā€™s clutching at straws. He was very lucky to blow up on tiktok, unfortunately he took that for granted

Bet his staff are shitting themselves, all these discounts, bet theyā€™re wandering which one of them about to be made redundant.
The 7 account managers he was waiting to be able to afford ainā€™t happening anytime soon are they. Canā€™t even get people to join at discount rate

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've looked at a couple of his recent lives and posts on his Facebook page, and they're all just begging for new customers- barely anything for his existing/ paying ones. When I was in the academy the only support for members was FROM members. Dan puts ALL of his energy into all the wrong areas, he wants to get rich & famous and really doesn't care about much else.
It really stands out now that his academy numbers are dropping, I'm SO glad I'm out of there šŸ™Œ

Omg, the second hand cringe is strong šŸ¤£šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
God - he needs to invest in a decent PR. I have no words!!

Reactions: 6
Wonder if DW has looked at this and taken notes... I wont say read because I doubt he's ever read and entire book in his life.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oooof... can't wait to see what funky, pigeon and co do with that!! I've noticed a couple of other accounts now calling him on his tit which is lovely to see. šŸ¤©
Ohhh great, the more the word gets out the better. Can you say the names of the accounts so I can look out for them?

Reactions: 6
His content is incredibly boring now. He offers nothing of actual value anymore. The only support he gets are from those who are licking his chocolate star fish, or the vulnerable and desperate poor sods who stumble upon him and think ā€˜eat what you want and loose weightā€™ sounds like heaven.
Thatā€™s why DJ is such a good cash cow for him. Heā€™s exactly the target demographic. Someone who is dangerously overweight but also addicted to food. People who are willing to put their trust in ANYONE that may help them loose weight. They fall at Danā€™s feet because obviously, eat 5k calories of tit and loose weight sounds appealing to the likes of DJ.

Apart from those two groups of people, his content offers NOTHING worthwhile. Constant adds for his plan, pay day offers, bribes to trick the algorithm with the occasional tit question being answered. If you look at other PTs on tiktok, they offer SO MUCH MORE in terms of content than Dan does. Actual factual information about loosing weight and eating to keep full for longer etc.

Itā€™s a vicious circle for Dan because he canā€™t just ignore the ā€˜trollsā€™ heā€™s bringing more and more attention to those who disagree with him which is the complete opposite of what he should be doing. Itā€™s making his content boring and itā€™s obvious for everyone to see how absolutely DESPERATE he is becoming for interaction, but isnā€™t willing to put the work in to gain it. Heā€™d rather cheat the system. Heā€™s completly lost control and he knows it, hence why heā€™s clutching at straws.

Bet his staff are shitting themselves, all these discounts, bet theyā€™re wandering which one of them about to be made redundant.
The 7 account managers he was waiting to be able to afford ainā€™t happening anytime soon are they. Canā€™t even get people to join at discount rate
Exactly this! Clutching at straws and too arrogant to see it all crumbling beneath him.

Reactions: 9
What happened about the Ann Summers party?

And has anyone's lawyer letter arrived yet?

• Haha
šŸ˜¬
Man here. Iā€™m slightly embarrassed to admit Iā€™ve been following this total fool from afar for at least 6 years now. Iā€™ve witnessed several iterations of his destructive cycle, I feel we are currently approaching the ā€œcrashā€ phase which of course will be followed by tearful apologies and promises to change.

He wonā€™t change.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
šŸ˜¬
Sam must be bloody stupid to believe all his BS and he knows it

Reactions: 12
What happened about the Ann Summers party?

And has anyone's lawyer letter arrived yet?
I wandered this the other day.As far as Iā€™ve seen itā€™s not been mentioned since so Iā€™ll guessing it was shut down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Only get women who attach me, men aren't stupid enough'

Ha, I've seen Dan back out of confrontation with plenty of blokes quicker than you can say '50% discount on the joining fee'.
Didnā€™t his brother in law put a beating on him when he tried to start s**t?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.