Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jofayjake

Sadly I cannot share with you all the emails back and forth from dw and the crew as I was so upset I deleted and blocked everything on social media that mentioned him. It left me feeling so utterly alone miserable and a failure I desperately tried to get in the steps required despite telling them of medical issues, but no change do the steps stick to the cals trust the process ( which ones I asked as I had 2 differing calorie numbers which according to dw was my fault as I’d sent 2 lots of info🤔 I didn’t) I made myself quite unwell asked again but got ignored I gave up asking, then along Came dj and suddenly we could build up our steps . I had become so disillusioned by the lack of support by then the constant rubbish emails , The mind numbing old videos and by now dw attempt to become famous with dw tv. The aggressive outbursts towards paying members, To cap it all I had my hours cut at work I wrote an email thanking them for what they had done but explaining why I had to leave, didn’t ask for a refund I had seen how others had been treated and I couldn’t cope with that. I got nothing back I resent the email direct to dw I was told no way complete the 16wks then I could leave . I was desperate I carried on for another month it was really difficult paying £31.50 I know for some that is nothing but for me at this time it was very hard. I eventually plucked up courage and contacted my bank and cancelled the relief was amazing. I went back to my G.P as my depression/ anxiety was bad I spoke with her regarding my weight/health I told her about what I was following the 80/20 life style the number of calories and steps and how it had left me feeling a complete failure because it didn’t work for me. She was great, she really helped me and was not impressed with the cals given or steps, she explained how I have been set up for failure,I fell for having my cake and eating it basically. The cals were to high they were maintenace cals for active people after the first initial loss there would be no weight difference , you would tone up over time but unless you have a significant calorie deficit you will stay the same or in my case put on. So I’m not a failure!! I was failed by 80/20 and I want to thank everyone here and on tictok that make me remember it every day . You make me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 rant over xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

DanWheeler8020_Conman

And we also need to remember that this started when Emma called him out, only to receive threats of violence and him laughing and enticing his followers to act against her, bullying a pregnant customer and causing another member to have a mental health episode and end up in hospital.
I know we all like to have a laugh and joke about him but need anyone new on here needs to know this is also about drugs and him giving out medical advice which he is not qualified to give.....and a shit load more stuff.

*Normal piss taking can now resume.😉
100% agreed & mustn't be forgotten!

For any new or old lurkers, welcome to Tattle, a safe place to discuss any issue with the 8020 lifestyle plan or Dan / Daniel Wheeler (hate having to use his name 😬 but needs must for search engine hits 😉).

We only speak the truth from our own experiences of him/the plan. Unlike all the other social platforms he uses, he has no control whatsoever here & can't impact anyone for anything that is said, apart from call us trolls 🙄 (he obviously doesn't understand the definition of a troll, but it's always the easy way out for twatface (ahh, that feels better! 😃).

Please take the time to look back on the previous threads for a lot of info & evidence, all honest & a lot of it actually constructive, not that he'd ever admit any fault or blame nor take any of it on board to actually improve his business...

**It must be remembered that this man has been abusive & caused real harm to many people in real life, not just online. For many of us, Tattle gives us our first outlet to try & stop this happening to anyone else, or at least open people's eyes to what's really been going on for years.**

If you're paying for the plan now & are having any problems/wish to cancel, you can cancel/remove your payment method on your 8020 account so no further payments are taken. If requesting a refund, please mention reporting to Trading Standards if necessary as this usually helps. By all means report to Trading Standards for any issues - i.e. service or support not as advertised, behaviour of business towards customer etc. The more reports TS receive, the better.

**If you have received any type of threats or bullying, verbally or written, from any member of the 8020 lifestyle plan team members, please report this to the police. They are already dealing with cases of this, so again, the more evidence the better.**

Finally, don't forget to post a review on Trust Pilot. Keep to the facts, but you'll probably get flagged by 8020 anyway for some reason. TP will contact you, but you do not have to give any info to 8020 so you can remain completely anonymous if you want. TP will likely ask for proof of purchase to confirm you've used 8020 within the last year, but just stress to TP that no details are to be shared with 8020 (which is fine with TP).

Please feel free to ask any questions here, or just enjoy lurking & seeing the truth about Dan / Daniel Wheeler the 8020 lifestyle plan be revealed...😊

• Heart
Reactions: 28

kaykay30111

Hi all, new on here and have just read the entire 4 threads. I was already pissed off with my experience of this shit show but wow there is so much more to it! I am the latest person to leave my review on tp, already been flagged by DW but I am going to give all of my details as I don’t feel I need to hide away from him now.
anyway, I’m hooked on these threads and will be watching to see how this unfolds!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ginge2804

VIP Member
Nearly every one who's tried to work with him has failed, can you imagine it? He must be absolutely impossible to manage on a good day, never mind with his massive mood swings.

He manages to bring people in, as staff & customers, because he's a good salesman & has got all the spiel, but there's no substance behind it. Just look at all that crap on the indiegogo campaign, absolute bollocks all of it!
The bloke can’t even be professional enough to rent an office. Can you imagine working for someone who can’t even rent an office space without being evicted for being a dick. ‘Right guys, we’re moving to the Mrs garden’ imagine if Nicky and Hannah were still working for him from the fuckin garage. The man is a joke, no professional who gives a shit about their carer would even think about working out of someone back garden. Even then he was that much of a dick they had to move to the garage because even the neighbours complained. The whole thing really is a laughing stock

They are live doing the win a day with wheeler again and just said that in addition to the winner they will be surprising an existing member en route to the winner next week! Can you imagine that shower of shits just turning up on your doorstep😮😂🤪
OMG imagine he turns up at the house of one of the tattle insiders 👀 now THAT would make good content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
Hahaaaa... my 1 star review which was flagged, So I sent proof of being a genuine customer and then was removed because 8020 deemed it unfair and against tp guidelines, which I sent an email to tp stating it was a fair and honest account of my experience, has been put back up with 692 reads 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

ginge2804

VIP Member
‘Seems like your all only interested in abuse’

Since your reading here wheeler, let me just say:

No, we want justice for Emma and all the other people who have been threatened and verbally abused by you and your team, and to prevent you from having a platform to continue to threaten and abuse anyone else in the future who may dare to disagree with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Alfie1234

VIP Member
This man makes me so fucking angry! How dare he try to buy silence? How dare he think that money is all people care about? How dare he think that endorsing what Dan and Carla did, as his employees, is okay? How dare he think that driving a mentally unstable woman to hospital is okay? How dare he think that devoting an entire live to trashing Emma and her reputation is okay and not a single public acknowledgement or apology for any of it. Just buy your silence with the help of his imaginary lawyers that he seems to have on speed dial.

Fucking own it all you pathetic excuse of a man, the decent thing is to acknowledge it, apologise for it and make sure it never, ever happens again. Your lies and your shitty behaviour have caught up with you because you know you’ve done this for years, right back to the poor 365 women, but there was nowhere for people to collectively share their experiences and now there is. You briefly seemed to get it when you lost your business, your home and your wife, you admitted it was you, but a little TikTok success and that humbleness is gone and the fucking ego is back and you are worse than ever. So many people (not just women!) hurt by you, so many and you just want to throw a fucking pity party!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Dan doesn’t have a target audience, he will try and flog it to anyone. He spares no thought to who his content is best to help, probably because he knows his content is dog shit anyway.

Which reminds me, did anyone else here him say recently that he has a customer who is bed bound? Is this true? If so, how is he using the same material for them if it’s based on 10k steps
This is spot on. Any time anyone with a condition or disability (from mental health, to hormone conditions, to being in a wheelchair...doesn't matter) he always claims to have loooaaaads of members in the Academy and the plan will definitely help.

Tempted to comment and say I'm a one-legged conjoined-at-the-digestive-tract twin whose twin doesn't want to lose weight but I do...would the plan work? Tenner bet he'll already have helped looooaaads of women who have the same problem and they all lost 100cm.

• Haha

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
Well, I’ve been lurking for a while and am finally brave enough for my first post!
I joined just before the road to 1000 . Got drawn in hook line and sinker, given 2140 cals of ‘eat what you want within your cals’ Obsessed on hitting my 10k steps a day. 6 weeks in I had only lost 2.5cm’s and gained 8lbs. I reached out each week after seeing no significant change but was told to ‘trust the process’ and not to compare. At 6 weeks I sent a very detailed email to ‘the team’ asking for help as clearly something was not working! No response! I had already decided to leave the plan so took to TikTok to voice my opinion. Well, that is when I was truly Whankered 🤣 Needless to say I am one of the many still waiting for my legal letter. What is really sad is that he doesn’t listen. I was a believer and wanted to succeed on this plan. If he had just taken the time to acknowledge that I wasn’t happy with 2.5cm’s lost I’d 6 weeks for all the effort I was putting in and had come back to me with a professional response and made me feel valued and supported I probably would have stuck it out.
I now know that he actually gives you maintenance cals (I thought it was my deficit) and although I felt fitter there was definitely no physical change in my appearance.
He did a live about me (standard) but I couldn’t respond as I am blocked from everything. A couple of members pm’d me to let me know.
Aww, welcome to Trolly C*nt HQ... 😁

• Haha

droese24

VIP Member
Omg, just listen to what DW actually says-
'I only get women who attack me, men aren't stupid enough'.... well there we have it, straight from the misogynists own mouth
😬
Man here. I’m slightly embarrassed to admit I’ve been following this total fool from afar for at least 6 years now. I’ve witnessed several iterations of his destructive cycle, I feel we are currently approaching the “crash” phase which of course will be followed by tearful apologies and promises to change.

He won’t change.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Wow! That was quite a read, please don’t feel you are to blame for someone else’s mental health issues or someone else’s family. Only one person here is to blame and it’s Whanker himself, he makes no mention of the mental health implications he has had on Emma and on he poor girl who ended up in hospital. He is honestly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
On the Subject of TT. Dan Jones posted a video yesterday about how he'd met up with a fellow Tik Toker, but not recorded a video. He said this because it's not why he likes to meet-up, and just wanted a day family day as friends having a nice time. On this subject he came across really genuine, and said how he hates just meeting up for the sake of making content.

He mentioned that the ones with Dan Wheeler are arranged especially. I might be reading it wrong, but something in the way he said it just made me feel like he doesn't enjoy being paraded around like a performing seal.

Reactions: 21

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
I am so glad Emma, Rach and Amelia left and spoke out, it started a whole knock on effect of others coming out and now look at it. SO many people with similar stories and no one has to sit scared of his "legal" team anymore
The Lock Ness Monster has been seen more this year than the 8020 legal team.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being his GF? it's Saturday and he's just sat in the garden trying to out do and get one over on people on the internet... making ridiculously embarrassing tiktoks and being an arrogant prick! She must be sat thinking 'wtf have I gotten into here?!
She’s indoors googling ‘how do I evict someone from my garage?’

Can you imagine what her friends must think - ‘oh how did that date with Dan go?’ - ‘oh great thanks he’s actually moved in with me already and he’s now running a business from my garden patio - yes I know that sounds like a massive imposition, but apparently he’s going to take down slimming world’
I’d be worried for her if she was my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 20