Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t he gonna have cameras following him round all the time too? Capturing his every word (24 hours a day) ……..

And the sitcom 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah, but what about the comic for kids in which he was gonna play the hero though?

Or how about the time he promised everyone shares of the business?

Utterly delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was reminded that this post was just over a year ago 😂 this time last year David told us by Sept 2021 he’d have a full 7 TV channels no less devoted to his teaching.
Such a great example of his extreme narcissism and total delusion. This should be shown to his current "members" (if any) and anyone else who has this misfortune of encountering him.

Or how about the time he promised everyone shares of the business?

Utterly delusional.
Which time?! 👊 :ROFLMAO:

Nobody replies to his inane ramblings on DWTV, so he reposts & blames the algorithm, obviously 🙄, again!

Even his echo chamber ignores him now 🤭 he's a deluded imbecile 🤪
lol and still near zero engagement. He's done! Finished! Love this for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody replies to his inane ramblings on DWTV, so he reposts & blames the algorithm, obviously 🙄, again!

Weird how he is investing £0 of the £100,000 into proper marketing. I’m struggling to see where any money has gone so far.

Reactions: 8
How has he got to his age and only just realised that opposites exists? He thinks he’s the Dalai Lama spewing forth great wisdom to his hunions, hes spent to much time with Kaz the Dullard telling him everything he says and does is amazing and a revelation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kirstie moving into a new home with her partner, there actual own home they purchased together. I imagine she has completely moved on, but if she was to see him now I can safely say she would p1ss herself with laughter at how he has gone even further backwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

And still no one interacts 😂😂

Come on Dave. It’s over 😂❤

Time to get a job 👍

Although I ain’t sure who is going to employ you .

#stillsober

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How has he got to his age and only just realised that opposites exists? He thinks he’s the Dalai Lama spewing forth great wisdom to his hunions, hes spent to much time with Kaz the Dullard telling him everything he says and does is amazing and a revelation 🙄
Stoned and just realised there's yin and yang in the world, aw bless him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh thats amazing that it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.