Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Kaz has excelled in her editing class this week - its got BTEC Media Studies written all over it, well done Babz

Seriously though, has he literally watched Lance and though "thats easy, I can do that" and then decided hes qualified enough to show someone else?

I had a quick google at how long these things take - you know they ain't putting in that many hours of work!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed this on the £3 and £17 patreon subs:
" To vote (only) for a Bi -weekly zoom movie night"

So basically you get to vote on the film that you can't watch along with unless you are on the top tier! Talk about value for money

Reactions: 8
From the little I could bear to watch I’d say 1 to 1/2 minutes per hour of video.

Reactions: 8
I'd definitely vote for them watch 'Cats' the movie as punishment

Reactions: 7
Locally sourced in Tesco

Reactions: 5
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….
i stopped receiving 80/20 emails a long time ago, well before he called time onit as a business, yet somehow have started receiving his new business emails

i stopped receiving 80/20 emails a long time ago, well before he called time onit as a business, yet somehow have started receiving his new business emails
Live chat available, or report it -

Reactions: 9
Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!

Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!
Just to be clear - what exactly is his new business? This stupid review thing?

Reactions: 6
Me too

Reactions: 4
Just to be clear - what exactly is his new business? This stupid review thing?
Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them
I like food too, can I call it a business?

Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them
I like food too, can I call it a business?
Thanks! I was serious, I really didn't even know what he thinks his "business" is. Granted, it changes every few days (at most)!

Desperate times, more views bought for YouTube for his last comedy reaction, his live is how to easily get weed from the nhs and on his fb and tiktok he’s trying to start an argument by stating that womens hormones are more talked about than mens..the acting from Kaz on the tiktok is cringeworthy in the extreme and he does get called out on fb for his obvious attempt at baiting an argument. Low hanging fruit Dave, low hanging fruit. Oh yeah, two hours it’s been up on tiktok and not one like or comment,can you buy those like he is for YT?

Reactions: 6
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….
If you’ve have received the email, please report it to the Information Commissioners Office. It’s really easy to do and their website talks you through it.

Reactions: 12
8 viewers!

I don’t hate you Dave. Hate is strong emotion. It’s one that takes energy. I have no time to give energy to your toxicity. I just don’t care enough about you to hate you. You’re not worth it.

Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame
thanks for taking one for the team. I just can’t watch anymore, it’s so bad.

Right, I’m caught up. Been busy for a couple of days. I interviewed someone for a job today called Daniel. It took all my superpowers not to call him David

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.