Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its amazing what you go along with under coercive control. I was there. I am a strong strong woman, always have been, but still found myself doing things against every single instinct in my body! Its a bloody horrible situation that you don't actually understand until you are out of it and then it takes years and years of healing. x
Same here, my first serious relationship at 18 was with a narcissist. I just thought he was madly in love with me, but he gradually alienated me from everyone and controlled every move I made.
It wasn't love but control, I know that now.
They don't think like the rest of us, everything is an act. That's why I have zero sympathy for Dan wheeler, he doesn't mean any of it when he's apologising. Everything he says is so that he can get his own way.
I hope Sam gets her life back sooner rather than later 🙏

Reactions: 8
Was she completely innocent in the 80 20 scam? Ive no doubt who emporer palpatine was but sometimes in the Dan loathing we can dismiss other peoples knowledge of what was happening. People love a gravy train.
She is a really lovely lady not apart of 8020 to my knowledge. It would of taken her years to finally get up the courage to get away from him and it took her family to rescue her. Never meet her personally but my dealings early pre 8020 on were nothing but nice.

Reactions: 7
#9 checking in to yet another new thread 🫣🤗 by now I d of hoped we would be done with this bullshit but no wheeler can’t help but give us daily drivel 🤗

Reactions: 9
Far be it for me to say we told you so but what the heck.
1 viewer Wheeler we told you your show is tit
This is the best day ever new format new segments same old tit show.
Pack it in champ the bell has rung
Another click bait-ey title in the hopes that people will flock to join in 🙄

Reactions: 10
That was me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The world Narcissist gets banded around a lot these days but Wheeler is a full on, 100% narcissist, in fact, I’m surprised he hasn’t self diagnosed this as his “symptoms” are in no way subtle.

I don’t know a great deal about his ex but she was part of the 80/20 plan when I did it and although it was lacking, I genuinely think people like Kirstie, Nicky and a few others, genuinely wanted to help. I don’t know if Kirstie was qualified but she kept herself in amazing shape so in her case, even experience would have given her some decent knowledge. Nicky was qualified. So it didn’t particularly feel like a scam but Dan did let the team down unfortunately.

I know people have spoken about her defending Dan but anyone who has lived with a narc knows they can make your life hell with constant emotional abuse, threats to seriously harm or even kill themselves and you’re always having to walk on egg shells. It would have made things alot easier for her to show 100% support. It’s not until your out of the relationship that you very quickly see things clearly.

It will happen with Kaz and the Steve’s too. A narc keeps you close with terms of endearment “brother” and big statements like “she’s/ he’s my best friend, I couldnt do it without them”. Equally they turn on you super quickly when you don’t live up to their expectations. They’ll see it the moment they prioritise themselves, their family or something else.

Reactions: 15
Awww look

The fatties in the living room have got some new toys to play with

SEE!!! THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL!

TROLLS!

Screenshot_20220413-112201_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick Amazon search says he’s spend about £250 on that set up. Very surprised my comments are still in his latest TT and not blocked. When I went on his live there were 3 people. WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His engagement is through the roof …

come on Dave , realise that the whole of TikTok, YouTube & Facebook think/ know you are tit !

the message MUST be loud and clear, even to your drug fuelled narcissistic brain 🤔

#getajob

"Do you want to lose 1 or 2 dress sizes?" - Just like we have. We've lost 37 dress sizes and kept it off for 29 years now. The best in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another top subject/potentially borderline hate speech.

At a time when cost of living means people are entering food poverty you'd think a nutrition show would focus on nutritious cheap meal ideas or something vaguely relevant.

Reactions: 13
OMG… he is talking about religion & mixing them up so badly it’s funny..

And we’ve found out his trauma that makes him obese… he was crushed when he found out by Santa

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
OMG… he is talking about religion & mixing them up so badly it’s funny..

And we’ve found out his trauma that makes him obese… he was crushed when he found out by Santa
Imagine being fat because Santa is not real 😵💫😳 ffs Dave ya fat because ya eat too much n don’t move enough be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.