Dan Wheeler #26 Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#105 Checking in
How many times has anyone in this group been called a trolly c:mad::mad:t for calling Wheeler a narcissist. Well Dave looks like someone who was directly affect by your narcissistic personality disorder for years has found the courage and bravery to talk about being a victim of your disorder.
This is probably the only disorder you can claim to have Dave all the others are bullshit but being a narcisstic c:mad::mad:t his all yours please feel free to use this disorder to attract an audience to The Dave Wheeler tit Show. I am such a nice person and i want to help so i will give you the title for the show I AM BE A NARCISSISTIC C:mad::mad:T - NO NEED TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Such a brave lady to be able to talk about her past and being in toxic relationship which will hopefully help others.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.
Who is this please?

Reactions: 5
#105 Checking in
How many times has anyone in this group been called a trolly c:mad::mad:t for calling Wheeler a narcissist. Well Dave looks like someone who was directly affect by your narcissistic personality disorder for years has found the courage and bravery to talk about being a victim of your disorder.
This is probably the only disorder you can claim to have Dave all the others are bullshit but being a narcisstic c:mad::mad:t his all yours please feel free to use this disorder to attract an audience to The Dave Wheeler tit Show. I am such a nice person and i want to help so i will give you the title for the show I AM BE A NARCISSISTIC C:mad::mad:T - NO NEED TO PROVE ME WRONG.

Such a brave lady to be able to talk about her past and being in toxic relationship which will hopefully help others.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.
Wait, please tell me someone here is discussing their direct experience with Wheeler the narcissist?!

Reactions: 7
Yep and it don't get anymore direct than what this lady experienced for years

His X
Great find! Will check it out. Wheeler must be one of the biggest narcs going, anywhere - should definitely be a case study for how extreme the disorder can be.

Reactions: 7
#105 Checking in

This isn’t specifically about wheeler though just narcissists in general right?

Reactions: 5
Yep and it don't get anymore direct than what this lady experienced for years

His X
It's not K actually talking about him? Just a Dr.'s podcast she's referring to? (She’s obviously referring to him though! I'm sure she'll speak out directly at some point when she's ready)

Reactions: 10
So I may have misunderstood the initial comment. I listened to the podcast, and there is no specific mention or discussion of Dan himself. That said, it is extremely insightful and I enjoyed listening, so thank you for sharing!

The podcast is a discussion with Dr. Ramani Durvasula who is a qualified clinical pyschologist (MA and PhD). She first describes the traits of a narcissist:

- lacking empathy/very variable empathy
- entitlement
- grandiosity
- arrogant
- very superficial
- very seeking of validation and admiration
- sensitive to criticism; can dish it out, can’t take it
- lots of hypocrisy
- controlling
- jealous
- angry
- difficulty regulating strong emotions
- impulsive
- egocentric - “look at me, I’m so great, I’m an influencer”
- always want to be centre of attention

All of the above around a core of deep rooted insecurity. “I am the greatest” in an effort to push back against their unresolved insecurity.

They go on to discuss the personality disorder
- causing social or occupational impairment
- subjective distress
- tricky bc they are not self-reflective; don’t realize they are causing a lot of problems for a lot of people
- deflect blame, always someone else’s fault
- never take responsibility for anything
- tend not to notice the havoc they cause; if/when they do, they blame others. For example, narc gets fired and thinks “the world is out to get me”
- can be charismatic and ruthless

It comes down to a personality pattern and the problems this behaviour causes for others. A narcissist is actually very uncomfortable and needs help, but is very resistant to it.

She describes a cycle of blowing up, raging and coming unhinged (Dan!) as a manifestation of insecurity and not getting their way, followed by shame which then leads to further rage. We have seen the cycle play out many times with Dan, over multiple different time frames.

Wheeler definitely fits the category of grandiose narcissism. Yet he also tries to portray himself as a victim (often seen in covert narcissism). And of course his constant manipulation, paranoia, and scamming is typical of malignant narcissist.

Narcissistic abusers will often accuse their victims... of narcissistic abuse!

- stalking, fraud, theft, defamation, abuse (mental and physical); a smear campaign is a very typical attack by a narcissist!
- take advantage of trusting people and the fact most will give the benefit of a doubt.
- obsessed with “winning”. Do anything to avoid feeling like they lost. ALWAYS deflect. Never, ever able to reflect on their own behaviour. Extremely defensive.
- may become a tiny bit contrite once they’ve lost everything (job, relationship, money); this is usually short-lived
- look to exploit vulnerable people (for example, overweight!); always looking for a way to control
- very transactional, at least when it comes to “giving”
- you cannot win when dealing with a narcissist
- cannot have a healthy relationship: there is no respect, mutuality, reciprocity, compassion, kindness, consistency and growth; instead it’s very transactional and controlling
- can cause confusion, self-doubt, sense of helplessness and hopelessness, anxiety, and disordered sleep in relationship partner and those around them

Congratulations Dan, you are indeed the best in the world - at total narcsissism!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How on earth will I be able to wait until tomorrow to see what the breaking news from today is!? I’m going to have to tell everyone at work we can only discuss news events at the photocopier that are at least 36 hours old 😂
Adults and parents are making these faces for social media with no following

So I may have misunderstood the initial comment. I listened to the podcast, and there is no specific mention or discussion of Dan himself. That said, it is extremely insightful and I enjoyed listening, so thank you for sharing!

The podcast is a discussion with Dr. Ramani Durvasula who is a qualified clinical pyschologist (MA and PhD). She first describes the traits of a narcissist:

- lacking empathy/very variable empathy
- entitlement
- grandiosity
- arrogant
- very superficial
- very seeking of validation and admiration
- sensitive to criticism; can dish it out, can’t take it
- lots of hypocrisy
- controlling
- jealous
- angry
- difficulty regulating strong emotions
- impulsive
- egocentric - “look at me, I’m so great, I’m an influencer”
- always want to be centre of attention

All of the above around a core of deep rooted insecurity. “I am the greatest” in an effort to push back against their unresolved insecurity.

They go on to discuss the personality disorder
- causing social or occupational impairment
- subjective distress
- tricky bc they are not self-reflective; don’t realize they are causing a lot of problems for a lot of people
- deflect blame, always someone else’s fault
- never take responsibility for anything
- tend not to notice the havoc they cause; if/when they do, they blame others. For example, narc gets fired and thinks “the world is out to get me”
- can be charismatic and ruthless

It comes down to a personality pattern and the problems this behaviour causes for others. A narcissist is actually very uncomfortable and needs help, but is very resistant to it.

She describes a cycle of blowing up, raging and coming unhinged (Dan!) as a manifestation of insecurity and not getting their way, followed by shame which then leads to further rage. We have seen the cycle play out many times with Dan, over multiple different time frames.

Wheeler definitely fits the category of grandiose narcissism. Yet he also tries to portray himself as a victim (often seen in covert narcissism). And of course his constant manipulation, paranoia, and scamming is typical of malignant narcissist.

Narcissistic abusers will often accuse their victims... of narcissistic abuse!

- stalking, fraud, theft, defamation, abuse (mental and physical); a smear campaign is a very typical attack by a narcissist!
- take advantage of trusting people and the fact most will give the benefit of a doubt.
- obsessed with “winning”. Do anything to avoid feeling like they lost. ALWAYS deflect. Never, ever able to reflect on their own behaviour. Extremely defensive.
- may become a tiny bit contrite once they’ve lost everything (job, relationship, money); this is usually short-lived
- look to exploit vulnerable people (for example, overweight!); always looking for a way to control
- very transactional, at least when it comes to “giving”
- you cannot win when dealing with a narcissist
- cannot have a healthy relationship: there is no respect, mutuality, reciprocity, compassion, kindness, consistency and growth; instead it’s very transactional and controlling
- can cause confusion, self-doubt, sense of helplessness and hopelessness, anxiety, and disordered sleep in relationship partner and those around them

Congratulations Dan, you are indeed the best in the world - at total narcsissism!
His ex wife shared it with if you know you know. I dont think he is famous beyond tattle for a dedicated podcast

Ah I get it now I didn't actually scrutinize that screenshot, I thought maybe someone had discussed their Dan experience :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad I listened, it definitely fits him perfectly in every respect, and I can't even imagine the horror she must have gone through. You wanna talk about trauma Dan?!

Good on her for escaping. I wonder when Sam will pull the chute?

I ain’t no Steve the rat Rowland with my investigation skills but reading these 2 posts I am confident in knowing who is the perpetrator and who is the victim. While she doesn’t name names the “ if you know you know” is the cryptic clue. I can only image what this poor girl had to endure, so glad she is out and loving life again.
If anyone can talk about trauma it is her not Wheeler.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she knows about this place?

I wouldn't blame her for wanting to never hear of or think about him again, but can you imagine the stories she must have?! :eek:

Reactions: 12
What happened to Steve cleverly coaching? Dine with Dan 🤢, in fact any nutrition, movement and mindset. I don't think he cares any more, just wants the sign ups then gives them nothing.
I've seen the video where he asked SC if he wants to come and be trained etc so basically be the new DJ and SC says yes but I personally think he didn't mean it when he said yes,he seemed very apprehensive like he knew DW never follows through on what he promises/says. Just my opinion but that's what I thought.

#105 Checking in

I messaged her to wish her well and to say how happy I was for her to be away from him.

I wonder if she knows about this place?

I wouldn't blame her for wanting to never hear of or think about him again, but can you imagine the stories she must have?! :eek:
Unfortunately I don’t think she can escape him and in some ways it’s better to be informed than to be suddenly surprised but she’s moving on and doesn’t want to be involved with him. Not sure how she’ll feel about his 12 steps video that will supposedly feature her though.

Reactions: 11
I messaged her to wish her well and to say how happy I was for her to be away from him.

Unfortunately I don’t think she can escape him and in some ways it’s better to be informed than to be suddenly surprised but she’s moving on and doesn’t want to be involved with him. Not sure how she’ll feel about his 12 steps video that will supposedly feature her though.
Ooo. Did she see it or reply at all?

I hope she has a restraining order on him. And I hope the pharmacist does the same

Reactions: 8
1EA63167-A268-4192-B7DE-F06C03072176.jpeg

The original pitch for “The Show” sounded aces.

Shame none of this actually applies to the current format. “Dedicated to nutrition, movement and mindset” no. “expert interviews”no. “leading coach interviews” no. “Member call ins….” not exactly as described here. “recipes” no…… you get the idea.

However “won’t be a polished article” is bang on 👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I ain’t no Steve the rat Rowland with my investigation skills but reading these 2 posts I am confident in knowing who is the perpetrator and who is the victim. While she doesn’t name names the “ if you know you know” is the cryptic clue. I can only image what this poor girl had to endure, so glad she is out and loving life again.
If anyone can talk about trauma it is her not Wheeler.
Was she completely innocent in the 80 20 scam? Ive no doubt who emporer palpatine was but sometimes in the Dan loathing we can dismiss other peoples knowledge of what was happening. People love a gravy train.

Reactions: 9
I thought you guys had been really quiet. I just missed that there was a new thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did chinny upload his segments last night? Did they help engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was she completely innocent in the 80 20 scam? Ive no doubt who emporer palpatine was but sometimes in the Dan loathing we can dismiss other peoples knowledge of what was happening. People love a gravy train.
Its amazing what you go along with under coercive control. I was there. I am a strong strong woman, always have been, but still found myself doing things against every single instinct in my body! Its a bloody horrible situation that you don't actually understand until you are out of it and then it takes years and years of healing. x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.