Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#36 popping by to say. I think the reason Sam’s so
Chill about using her family home as a hostel, might be because having Kaz there deflects the anger/abuse. I bet her weekends are awful

Reactions: 15
#36 popping by to say. I think the reason Sam’s so
Chill about using her family home as a hostel, might be because having Kaz there deflects the anger/abuse. I bet her weekends are awful
Plus it will make it harder for Wheeler to have his way with her if there's always another adult knocking around

Reactions: 10
Plus it will make it harder for Wheeler to have his way with her if there's always another adult knocking around
she was lured in by the £££ and now is stuck with the twat. I honestly don’t feel that sorry for her.

wheeler can’t get it up… ask Kaz

Reactions: 11
I hate to always be the boring math guy but DW has his maths wrong here.

He's saying each reply video will be 90 seconds. That's 1000 lots of 1.5 minutes which comes out at 25 hours.

He says it'll take him 62 solids days to reply to everyone, which is 89280 minutes. I suspect he's got his sums wrong and multiplied 90 by 10000 then thought of that a 90,000 minutes (instead of seconds), and converted that into days, which would give him the 62.5 days he mentions in the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In addition to his spelling and grammar problems, it appears Dan lacks basic numeracy.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the selfie stick and film crew would have been out in full force, so where did that money go and why is he, yet again talking about raising money? It’s pretty obvious what he’s up to.

Reactions: 7
So I’m confused, I can’t watch the lives because they give me the ick, I also have a huge issue with seeing unbrushed teeth . So, moving on, from what I can gather, for those who have tuned in to see how Wheeler can help them meet their health and fitness goals, they had wonderful information on how to get your fuel bills down and a lovely story on him performing oral sex on someone on their period. I mean, come on, I feel like I’m living in a weird parallel universe, you couldn’t make this shit up!

Danny Jones #127 checking 4 Million views this week on social media #bosh
Love this!!! Amazing viewing figures. Also - would the real Dan Jones, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!

Reactions: 12
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesn’t know what he’s talking about and don’t start with me or I’ll destroy you

Reactions: 26
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesn’t know what he’s talking about and don’t start with me or I’ll destroy you
I just saw it, bleedin brilliant

Reactions: 12
#1 checking in for duty.

I have had a god awful week and watching that guy stitch Whanker and tell him "you don't wanna get into a battle with me cos I will fucking destroy ya" has just made my week!

Whats the betting he offers to have him on his "show" (for views, obvs) and then offers to fight him?!

Reactions: 25
Just been for a look and I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many people who's names I don't recognise are being very vocal about how dangerous and crap Wheeler is

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.