Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insertnamehere150

I've just finished work so I'm going to subject myself to watching some of last night's video in preparation for the shit show tonight lol
I'll save you some time,
Bla bla bla, trolly cunts, cunt cunt cunt HA HA HA HA HA *wink* bla bla bla DJ did it all, I did nothing wrong, turns out was DJ all along, bla bla bla, trolly cunts, cunt cunt cunt. HA HA HA. I love my brown nosers. Bla bla bla. And then tops it off with a video of DJ's kid complaining that his parents won't pay his £50 phone contract.

Anyone else only ever have a PAYG phone and you were allowed £10 max to top it up for the entire month and texts cost 10p per msg with a character limit and had a heart attack if you accidentally pressed the WAP button in case it would cost you £3 per second you accidentally were on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Think after every 7 pm live his numbers will go down n ours up x no one likes to see this shit n definitely not pay to be part of blackmail and coercion 😳😳
He really thinks hes onto something. Yes, his viewing figures will be up, but that's only cos people are tuning in to watch the next installment in the car crash.

We arent laughing WITH you Whanker, we are laughing AT you, babes.

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Well here goes!

If you want to speed through the manic laughing, confusion, coughing, and general weirdness that you normally get from someone with a very confused view of the world.

1. 50m " take it or leave it" shrug of shoulders. This has the lad blanked out and voice altered, I don't know his age and using " civilians" is never a good look.
2. 5m " I am going to milk the f*ck out of this..."
3. 8m " look how giddy I am ..." Worth a look for its utter weirdness. A quaint and dated saying make a return.
4. 9m " your trolley c*nty little gang". I didn't know there was a gang, where do you meet, is there a special jacket ?
5. 9.19m " they are going to run a mile..." Sorry, Danny, I found that offensive. I don't think anyone is going to run anywhere
6. 18.22m " the other ones you know who they are, I have got big plans for you"
7. 22m paraphrase " I have cured this man....." A bit of a Jesus syndrome here. Looking forward to the water into wine bit.
8. 25m a man very proud to have encouraged a son to complain about is dad.
9. 26m DW proud to have categorised his interview with a young lad
10. 43m rant over Nathan
11. 45m forgets half way through his rant about Nathan, what he was talking about . Worth a watch
12.48m back to rant about Nathan
13. 56m context! Yes! a mention of " context" !
14. 59m back at 7pm Monday with the next installment

Dan wheeler is about to commit career suicide with this latest meltdown. Do I feel sorry for him, not one iota.
Go back to jet washing, Wheeler! You were changing drives 🙌

• Haha

Spongranch

Turnip Television Presents...................

" Seriously help me, I am not ill" Superturnips speech about " not being ill" , slowed down so you can hear exactly what was said.

• Haha

danwheelerisaconman

According to squeeelers latest TT they're "opening up 8020 for the next round of the 16 week courses"
Was anyone aware they closed 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
There aint no way he had a thousand views.

Does he forget we can log in on each of these platforms?

I was listening via the Frankly Big Bellend page and there were 7 watchers

Cloud Cuckoo Land the lot of them.

The one bit I did giggle at was them talking about what they would call themselves if they were Gladiators. Kaz said she would call herself Nessy the Elephant.

Well, if the cap fits babes...

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
ANYONE and I mean ANYONE that still supports him after this latest stunt is just as bad as him.

You have now lied about how the paul Hollywood thing happened. Each and every one of us saw you direct the question straight at YOUR STEP DAUGHTER. Whether she is 15 or 16 is irrelevant.

You have used ANOTHER young person, who I presume trusted you, to get back at DJ.

You are disgusting and if Steve or anyone else who still supports is reading this, you are also disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Another long time lurker here. Never done the plan and despise the man, with curiosity being the only reason I tune in. Am I welcome to a number?

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Kaz the Empath, oh empath this you silly woman and fuck off with your faux pity when you sit at the side of and enable the most destructive, narcissistic man I’ve ever come across.

• Heart

999bird

Special mention today…”Emma, Amelia, Sadie you little c***s are gonna get another little shout out” tonight apparently!

• Angry
  • Wow

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Also while I’m on one (can you tell I’ve just watched ydays video 😂)

I think he thinks that the TT account we all loved that has now gone was DJ
I might be wrong but I think Dj gave his strongman account to whoever runs the 'exposing Dan Wheeler' tiktok so it already had 8k following - he said this openly, I bet this is one of the accounts Inspector Rowland thinks he has busted!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bevglossylips

If DJs son, who was included in that live is reading here i plead with you not to let Dan wheeler use you in this way. We all fall out with parents just make sure you're not making things worse than they need be- bridges can be mended, please think before you take it too far. Dan wheeler will simply use you and discard you like he has all the others.
We're here for you too bud, you're the next victim and it really sickens me 😓 Dan wheeler doesn't care about anyone but himself!
It's concerning to me that Dan appears to have feigned interest in a young man going through difficulties with his father just to score points. In my opinion this is simply grooming a vulnerable young person for his perverse pleasure, in this instance, revenge.

There may well be difficulties between DJ and his son, I'm not here to judge that. But someone who will use that difficulty and splash it across social media for revenge and to gain views (and to see how giddy he was) shows how little interest he has in the actual wellbeing of that young man. If DJ's son is reading here then please speak with someone who can be trusted not to use your difficulties and vulnerability for their own gain.

Honestly the more I think about it the more deeply disturbed I am about the lengths this man will go to.

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Did he say Sam was in bed from the anxiety this is causing her??

So his story has changed then - because now he's a martyr who wants to help the Jones' from the poverty line - last month Dan Jones was earning 5k a month from his Snapchat subs - strange :unsure:

Watched the last 2 minutes. Dan Jones you do not need to engage with that specimen to prove anything to your family. You have shown them already how you can turn your life around, you have owned up and apologised for mistakes you have made and you are making a success of yourself. DW has not got an original thought in that tiny brain of his, he thrives of creating drama believing in his deluded mind that this creates views and popularity. DW saying trust me, trust me, trust me is like the witch inviting hansel and gretal into the gingerbread house, he will throw you in the fire before you blink.
Yes please don't go any where near him Dan J

• Heart

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I have the train to London this morning I do hope there’s a live to entertain me. Me and my overweight, trauma free, bed free, proper job, own house and great relationship who ran 6 miles at over thirteen stone last night, life…..I want to see if he can somehow impart some wisdom to help me out if my wonderful life!!
Mate. Dude.

You're nor really happy though are you?
Come on dude.
Mate THINK how much happier.

You have emoshunal eating and binging. Or you wouldn't be fat.

The moment you sign up to the plan famalam then we can report your happiness and sex life. You'll never be over your trauma unless you're wheelered.

We (royal) can help with any and all conditions

Invest in yourself. Invest in me.

Welcome to the fam.

A lam

• Haha

fostersdrinker

Long time lurker, I did interact with him once on TT asking about calories after weight loss surgery and he told me it was a shame I’d taken the quick option 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m wondering whether he’s had a little visit from the police warning him of the implications of what he was intending on doing with this “reveal”

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
This is what is genuinely confusing to me, so please someone, anyone explain what DJ has been doing because he rarely posts in here, he’s busy with his kids, his strongman stuff and seeing Richie, he’s not trolling Dan on TT because his engagement is so shit it would be obvious it was being done, the majority of his posts have none or single digit comments. So what is DJ actually doing to warrant six nights of DW talking about him? What am I missing?
DJ is simply Dan Wheelers scapegoat imo, and he is raging that DJ is more successful than him and even more so after the Nathan King thing. Dans ego is sorely dented so he’s going after DJ, thats just my take on it.

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
Think after every 7 pm live his numbers will go down n ours up x no one likes to see this shit n definitely not pay to be part of blackmail and coercion 😳😳

• Heart

DMcK1609

He is pathetic. One day of feeling a bit off colour and he is posting for everyone to see like he is dying and now says he has covid.
Well I have had covid a week now and this is first time I have posted anything about it because I find it cringy. Today I had to get paramedics to come Check me over because I coughed and immediately had such a bad pain in my upper back near my lungs that I couidnt breathe in without it being agony and it sent me into panic mode which made me feel dizzy and light headed and not being able to take a full breath I called 111 and they sent emergency response thankfully after thorough Checks I was given the all Clear for lung clot, heart attack etc turns out as I coughed my back has spasmed and it's still in a spasm 10 hours on still extremely painful but guess what wheelie bin, I'm still doing housework, and having to cook my meals. I would hate to see him if his covid (if true) develops any worse than a cold, how would he manage? He is the sickest health plan provider on the planet.
With you on this one. I Work From Home….still managed to log on to work every day, despite the dreaded covid catching me a fortnight ago. I’m still not 100% yet but I’ve not missed a shift. My little boy still got looked after by me(he had it too) and my housework….well that’s a slightly different matter 🤣 If Dan worked in our office he’d be the one known as “sick note” 🙄

• Heart