Dan Wheeler #22 Putin fanboy and groomer, Wheelie Bin Laden's downfall couldn't come sooner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What it is, I have been playing Tattle bingo with myself...

First I put the number and the username and then I put a guess at their real name - just a couple more staff and I have the full house 😂

I am joking. I just searched my posts where I have mentioned @Figureofspeech89 and it came up. I WISH I was that meticulous!

Ps: Not joking about the staff though 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What it is, I have been playing Tattle bingo with myself...

First I put the number and the username and then I put a guess at their real name - just a couple more staff and I have the full house 😂

I am joking. I just searched my posts where I have mentioned @Figureofspeech89 and it came up. I WISH I was that meticulous!

Ps: Not joking about the staff though 😏
You are the one who has me stumped 🤔 lol STILL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Certainly puts a very different perspective on that event knowing this. You’ve got to think she's too scared to say something or just doesn't want to upset him as obviously nothing was said because he made a snarky comment the following morning about Grace sleeping so well as she was so happy.
I have no sympathy left for Kaz, they all read this page, she knows what he's done to so many people, she heard and witnessed what he said to Grace, she chooses to leave her husband, her child and her responsibilities to them to be shacked up in his girlfriend's house most of the time and why should she be scared? At any time she could have gone home, blocked him on everything and stayed with her husband and child but she chooses not to, and all the while enabling him to keep ripping off people.

Reactions: 19
This is just it.

Any one, or even a few of Dan's transgressions, in isolation, might be tolerable (with the exception of sexualizing a minor). We're all human, we all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness and a second chance.

But it's not one. It's not a few. It's many, ongoing, again and gain, the same exact pattern - over and over and over. Hundreds of individual incidents, all in the same vein. For over a decade now, that we have firsthand accounts and objective documentation of. He just doesn't learn! So we need to get his story out there and hope new people won't be sucked in. We're doing a pretty good job!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.