Dan Wheeler #22 Putin fanboy and groomer, Wheelie Bin Laden's downfall couldn't come sooner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the free books again!
….and as for saving a MASSIVE £25 joining fee that would be to do what exactly? 1 min tops to add you to the Facebook page and 2 mins tops to enter your details into a crappy excel spreadsheet to get your *cough, cough* “bespoke” calories.
Oh how he makes me laugh 😂
Let me guess, I'll be assigned... somewhere around... oh let's see, 2340 calories?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent! Now all of you get on 2340 cals too... I'll even give you half off, so that will be £ 12.5 * 188 = £ 2350 I just made, wow , I am so brilliant and successful!
And walk just 10,000 steps a day until the weight loss plateaus then *simply* increase your steps. A year in and I'm now walking 75,000 steps a day... I'm a better wife, mother, dancer.... better at karaoke, macrame and I now win the egg and spoon race.... 'Ive been wheelie binned' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm being wheelered! I mean swindled!!...I'm loving this group so wish I'd found it earlier....could I have a number please?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm being wheelered! I mean swindled!!...I'm loving this group so wish I'd found it earlier....could I have a number please?
Welcome to TCHQ #188 ❤

So glad you have found us! Have you had chance to read back from thread one yet? If not Wheeler aka Whanker aka Lord Twaticus aka Chief Turnip is definately something else!

Glad to have you here. Feel free to share any experiences if you are comfortable - we are a fab bunch and are most definitely not trolls. You are safe here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome aboard! Well over 20000 posts to read through and also don't miss the Wiki which summarizes a few of his low points (pink button at the top of the page).

Reactions: 9
Whilst we have a lull in Wheelie Bin acting out behaviour...

When he thought he was onto a winner with Martine (shame that didn't work out for you Danny boy 😘), I searched on FB to see if he was posting on any other press articles the same as HullLive, & came across these from his past.

They have been briefly mentioned on previous threads -

1st, I'll call her Lady A. Possibly his first, or at least a very early, victim of being a 'project' that was announced with much fanfare & "I'm changing the world" type nonsense.

This was still under LifeChangingFitness, but he did use her early testimonial/video recommendation at the beginning of 8020. I might be wrong, but I think this was without her permission as their split was far from amicable.

She started with him 1st Aug 2016 & the last I can see posted was mid Sept which was week 7.

I can't remember the details, but I can only imagine he did his standard trick of letting her down & failing to deliver on promises made. I do know that bullying from him was involved & his huns also piled on the stress when the project failed, to the extent that the lady developed an eating disorder, gained a lot of weight & eventually had a gastric sleeve done. "Worst year of my life" was quoted from her at one point.

I'm happy to say that after a quick nosey at her FB profile, photos from last year show her looking very well & extremely happy, & I think celebrating the arrival of a baby! ❤

If anyone can, please feel free to correct anything I've got wrong or add to the info on both of these 😊

2nd the 365project ladies, his first post explains all, "changing the world & blowing the whole industry up...", again! 🙄

Appears this one lasted around 6 weeks before it all fell apart, started 1st Sept 2017 & last post found 9th Oct 2017. Some of the ladies were toxic apparently, nothing to do with him obviously! 😇 this is the one where he got them all to run into the water on the first day together, bizarre?! 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

When he thought he was onto a winner with Martine (shame that didn't work out for you Danny boy 😘), I searched on FB to see if he was posting on any other press articles the same as HullLive, & came across these from his past.

1st, I'll call her Lady A. Possibly his first, or at least a very early, victim of being a 'project' that was announced with much fanfare & "I'm changing the world" type nonsense.

This was still under LifeChangingFitness, but he did use her early testimonial/video recommendation at the beginning of 8020. I might be wrong, but I think this was without her permission as their split was far from amicable.

She started with him 1st Aug 2016 & the last I can see posted was mid Sept which was week 7.

I can't remember the details, but I can only imagine he did his standard trick of letting her down & failing to deliver on promises made. I do know that bullying from him was involved & his huns also piled on the stress when the project failed, to the extent that the lady developed an eating disorder, gained a lot of weight & eventually had a gastric sleeve done. "Worst year of my life" was quoted from her at one point.

I'm happy to say that after a quick nosey at her FB profile, photos from last year show her looking very well & extremely happy, & I think celebrating the arrival of a baby! ❤

If anyone can, please feel free to correct anything I've got wrong or add to the info on both of these 😊

2nd the 365project ladies, his first post explains all, "changing the world & blowing the whole industry up...", again! 🙄

Appears this one lasted around 6 weeks before it all fell apart, started 1st Sept 2017 & last post found 9th Oct 2017. Some of the ladies were toxic apparently, nothing to do with him obviously! 😇 this is the one where he got them all to run into the water on the first day together, bizarre?! 😳
Great work! He truly is the "gift" that keeps on giving... well not any more, so long as we have anything to say!

And yeah those ladies, so toxic after just a few weeks despite his rigorous 3 month vetting process! What a maniac. Not a single one of his endless harebrained schemes followed through to completion. Not one, in all these years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Excellent! Now all of you get on 2340 cals too... I'll even give you half off, so that will be £ 12.5 * 188 = £ 2350 I just made, wow , I am so brilliant and successful!
The best at what you do 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I know that project feeling, love bombs and gaslighting makes you toxic and triggered, claims Sick Note, anyway hi

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.