Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Excellent! Now all of you get on 2340 cals too... I'll even give you half off, so that will be £ 12.5 * 188 = £ 2350 I just made, wow , I am so brilliant and successful!
And walk just 10,000 steps a day until the weight loss plateaus then *simply* increase your steps. A year in and I'm now walking 75,000 steps a day... I'm a better wife, mother, dancer.... better at karaoke, macrame and I now win the egg and spoon race.... 'Ive been wheelie binned' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
100%.
I’m sorry to report that the Pigeon is dead. May he fly high despite the permanent ban. The work has been invaluable and has kept us all entertained……. Though thankfully content is available in other places

Danny boy is so obviously rattled……. And rightly so…….. we know your past, present and your future. It’s filled with drugs and your demise…….. unable to even sustain a week of working without going on a bender and using those same tired excuses.

Daniel - You’re a fat addict. You’ve not kept the weight off and you’re not qualified. You failed over and over and over again - you’ve failed not because of what anyone else has done or said ……. It’s all on you. You’re a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a narcissist……. You’re a wannabe big time scam artist …….but you messed up big time. I know things. I know so many things ……… and all of them about you (and I’m not the only one). Sitting on my hands FOR NOW because unlike you I’m a decent human being ………. BUT one day …….. all those people will be telling everyone what they know.

Have you not figured out yet why you haven’t found the 👀👀👀 in the academy?? It’s hilarious. You are clueless and all the while they feed us information. We know all your comings and goings. So many secrets……. And you still trust them.
We have 👀👀👀👀👀 everywhere.

Hes thick as shit thats why. Whats that saying? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Mind you, he has that many enemies it could lit-er-ally be anyone giving out information.

He may have managed to take down one of ours but lets not forget it was TCHQ that forced him to have a Scamademy clear out that took him from 2200 members to 201... And hes still not found the leak 😂😂

Hes probably sitting there happy with himself that he managed to get the permanent ban and thinks its gonna stop the word getting out, except that's not gonna happen. We will have the last laugh, I promise!

Fly high, Pidge 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ashdlol

VIP Member
Touché fuck face but be warned you have only managed to further piss on my chips n remind me there is NO level I will not stoop to ensure your bankruptcy 😘😘😘 take heed dude your fucking with the wrong one here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Spongranch

This is very weird. I watched the first 10 minutes then joined in again 40 minutes in. At 45 minutes he lost his train of thought so badly, he had to read a message to remind himself what he had just said. I am seeing/hearing some odd laboured laughter, a train of thought that uncouples goes off on a tangent and then joins back up in another place.

At 50 minutes I think I am watching a teenager complain about his dad, but am struggling to find the reason, other than a tactic of slinging anything possible at someone to shut them up.

At 55 minutes the Paul Hollywood thing is brought up. That conversation exists on video and as a transcript on this site, so to talk about that I believe is a challenge as the words spoken were taken down and cannot be denied or excused. What was said should never be normalised.

At 57 minutes Danny asks " what would you do?". Well, thanks for asking, this is what I would do:

- Not do what you have done. I don't think it helps on a personal mental health level but also if you were commercially minded, this clip will live on forever, putting off sponsors, guests, and much hope of growing a daily " show".
- Drip feeding your "information" throughout next week looks like an attempt to build an audience through pain and misery, whether that is your perceived pain and misery or anything you want to inflict on others. Either way, it is beyond crass.
- I would get a health professional to watch your " live" back and make a few comments. You appear to be quite fragile, why not take a week off, and if you still feel you need to broadcast all your perceived ammunition, do it another time.

At the start, I listened to some mistaken ramblings about following leaders, like there has to be someone in charge leading others. Danny, I think you have this very wrong. If you read the messages here and by all means ignore anything slating you, you might realise that a group exists here to protect others, and it is not dominated by one person or as far as I can see half a dozen people. Everyone here has a voice, there is no hierarchy of leadership apart from getting a number which I took as an admin thing, rather than a command structure.

I have read funny, profound, sad, and inspiring comments on this platform, from so many different people who are all simply rubbing along together. It is not the rage, anger, and bile, that you choose to see. I have to tell you that even if it does not fit with your narrative of a few angry losers ruining your chances of a big break. Danny your big break is not coming, the boat is not coming in, and there appears to be nearly 200 people here.

If you stopped flogging a dodgy plan and did something else, I don't think anyone has that much time for you and will go about their business being thankful that they are forgetting who you are. Now if it is not a dodgy diet plan, take it to some real experts, you know those people with nutrition, mindset and movement qualifications, get it all scrutinised and peer-reviewed, and if it passes muster, you are welcome to rub your empirical evidence of success in my face, each and every day.

Daniel Wheeler please go and get some help, you are not well. That is a straight-up comment, not sarcasm or being sly.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I have managed to have a quick exchange of messages with DJ. He's ok and knows we are thinking of them all.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Welcome #199
Wishful thinking Em... Number already issued x

So Kaz is making out like she jumped on here to see what all the fuss was about - like we don't already know they are all avid readers 🤣

Hi Kaz - how about instead of worrying what type of parent DJ is, why don't you tootle back to Wales and get reacquainted with your own child babes? God only knows what he must think of his Mum that works for free in favour of spending quality time with him and spends all week hundreds of miles away? Maybe TCHQ could interview him- how would you like that eh?

Rowland- I knew you were fucking docile, but you are barking completely up the wrong tree here dude, and for what? A couple of 'I love you Dudes' from a bloke that thinks more about himself than he ever will of you?

And Wheeler.... You really have no clue do you?! The thing about gathering evidence is to do it properly... Cross the I's and dot the T's so to speak - make sure your info is water tight, you know? And then you have to be clever and know when to play your hand, except you arent very clever are you? Patience is a virtue my friend....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
OMG who would have thought that a live done designed to make him look like a victim would have turned out with more people joining TCHQ and us now having more members than him?!

Open your eyes Wheeler - people see through your bullshit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

sarah tonin

Both classed as poor engagement, but his figures are way higher than Whanker...

DW Ave views 1.2k, Nathan 12k.

Thousands of paid for bot followers is very damaging when engagement is already low, doh! 🤦‍♀️
I’ve just used this to find out I am higher ranked in the world 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Dear lurkers

Please come and get a number. We are 3 away from having more members than the academy. Today would be an amazing day to smash that goal

Xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

topsypopsy

Please can I have number. I’m a former ‘hun’ and have been sat here watching for months but this life about DJ is the lowest of the low

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I have been thinking about todays shit show and wondering if it could all have actually been above board, but we are so used to the plethora of excuses to come from Wheelers mouth that we have tarred Nathan with the same brush?

Its perfectly feasible that he's had connection issues. I couldn't hear all of of what he was saying whilst he was talking to Wheeler but he sounded genuinely irritated by the fact it wasn't working - lets not forget that whilst we are all laughing that it fell on its arse for the Turnips, Nathan has a following of his own that hes no doubt let down too.

As much as I found the whole thing comical - more for the entertainment value of watching and listening at his lord and Twat Master have a meltdown on screen, I worry that Nathan will come on the receiving end of shit if its read here that it was all done purposefully ( which we know it is all read and fed back- Hiii Rowland 😘)

If it was, then great- Nathan gets my utmost respect for giving him a taste of his own bitter medicine. About time he felt what its like to be fed bullshit and let down.

If not, then its unfair to suggest that simple connection issues were deliberate. We know that Wheelers favourite words are 'bare with me' so its not beyond the realms of possibility that the problems were completely genuine.

We all know what Wheeler is like. All I am saying is I would hate for Wheeler to take the frustration of the live not happening, along with what gets read here out on Nathan unfairly thats all. We have all seen how he can spit his dummy out when he doesn't get his own way and I would hate for us to be fuelling a fire unnecessarily, that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I’m still working my way through the threads while keeping current on this one. I’m so happy I found this page. I don’t believe that the people working for him are victims anymore. I always thought the nessa lady was just an admin support or something but I’m seeing more and more. I’ve shared this page in all of the parent groups I manage on Facebook, because they’re full of vulnerable people looking to lose some weight. And I manage 16 groups.
Just wow.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Top topic for people looking for nutrition mindset breakfast show 😳 this time next year rodders! Turnips International Television aka T.I.T. • New York • Paris • Burwash •
Fucking love this!!!! 🤣

This time next year Rowland, we'll be millionaires!

🎵No income tax, no VAT, no money back guarantee 🎵

• Haha

Spongranch

" All this beautifulness....." A lively clip from today's show discusses trolls and all the " beautifulness" the plan has created.

Some comments are added, so hopefully it is not so frustrating to watch.

• Haha

Spongranch

Gem of the day!
A quick chat about empathy, love, and caring. From the 8020 Foundation Course in Beautifulness Module 1

• Haha
  • Heart