Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again. Why aren't paying members questioning this. It makes me think that there's a far lower number of paying members in the academy than we thought
I wouldn't be surprised if it's only a dozen or two of his absolute most "loyal" (deluded) supporters at this point. They are either still somehow charmed by him and want to believe, or more likely recognize the plan doesn't work but are for whatever reason sympathetic toward him and want to "help" him. Indeed we have a number of members here who initially were quite supportive and positive toward him, everyone wakes up at their own rate.

Unfortunately, by enabling him they extend the chance he may go on to harm others. Thanks in large part to the good work here and elsewhere (and large number of honest reviews on TP), those chances are minimized and hopefully will remain so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m really trying to, if not going to get some ‘friends’ to try and help out 😂
He looks awful, really huge and unwell 😂 it’s a beautiful sight
Oh, we shouldn't laugh....but, he deserves it! 💯

How can he sell a fat loss lifestyle plan, sorry DIET, if he's in that sort of state?! Hypocritical, pathetic loser. Do one Danny boy, your time is up, get that jet wash fired up dude, Wheelie Bin Washing for Whanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d happily bet my house on the Academy numbers being AT MOST, half of ours
And likely well below. Certainly not enough to sustain anyone's basic livelihood, let alone the delusions of grandeur he no doubt had last year picturing millions of pounds growing rapidly.

The question is where does he go from here. When he realizes the desperately hoped for traction isn't materializing, will he disband his skeleton crew and go wash drives or something else along those lines? This would be the best option from a societal perspective, but I don't think his ego will allow it. Maybe yet another dramatic apology video with promises of sweeping change? Probably tried that a few too many times already.

I guess only time will tell! And I'll be here for it. You can't manufacture this quality of entertainment, and it's very satisfying to know we are helping prevent others from being harmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not for body shaming anyone but he has made the conscious and deliberate choice to promote a fitness lifestyle SCAM with himself at the centre. Would you go to a dentist with black, rotting teeth? He has proven time and again he can't meet the most basic obligations (including to his own health), meanwhile berating those who can't meet his 10K steps, for example. (He can't manage half that as proven by his own screenshots.)

Complete and total hypocrisy! In this case, he absolutely should be and deserves to be called out for the fat slob he is. His complete lack of self control is evident in everything he does including his own physical appearance.
Exactly this. It's not about shaming his body, it's shaming the lies he tells about his body (whilst only ever filming from the shoulders up), and the lies he tells about his lifestyle. Its shaming him for claims he falsely makes which are at the core of him scamming others.

My favourite ever fitness instructor was a woman who didn't have a six pack or turned up in body hugging lycra to show off her instabod. She was probably a size 14-16, who openly talked about wanting to eat a whole bar of dairy milk at the end of a bad day. BUT she delivered a great class, which she took and worked out with us the whole way through. She charged us for something, delivered it amazingly well and was LIVING it herself. She was doing the work, and wasn't selling a lie or lying about herself.

Oh, and Whanker - the filming angle ain't hiding anything. Your face is fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am not for body shaming anyone but he has made the conscious and deliberate choice to promote a fitness lifestyle SCAM with himself at the centre. Would you go to a dentist with black, rotting teeth? He has proven time and again he can't meet the most basic obligations (including to his own health), meanwhile berating those who can't meet his 10K steps, for example. (He can't manage half that as proven by his own screenshots.)

Complete and total hypocrisy! In this case, he absolutely should be and deserves to be called out for the fat slob he is. His complete lack of self control is evident in everything he does including his own physical appearance.
Totally agree - would never body shame anybody normally ever, but oh how I want to see this, I want to see what a “I lost 8 stone and kept it off” person looks like 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
He also

"Lost 8 stone and kept it off"
"Proper nutrition"
"This is the food you eat on 8020"

Exactly this ⬆

He keeps banging on and on and on about how he's lost 8 stone and KEPT IT OFF

Danny, you're talking tit poppet. Go and have a lie down and take the rest of the year off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Anamethatisatleast25chara I don't think it is body shaming. I mean, if I wasn't aware of his personality, I wouldn't say he was unfortunate looking and similarly with Kaz, she's an attractive woman and it's great she feels body confident. But if you said to me what do they sell/promote/work my last guess would be that they were so successful in their own healthy lifestyle they now promote it to others. When I was part of the academy I asked if they could do a live with someone from the body confidence movement and he basically said that they promote being overweight and at 80/20 are promoting a healthy lifestyle (all whilst swigging energy drinks and getting high 🙄).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here! Please can I have a number? I joined about 4 years ago, got bored by the videos by about week 3 but paid for the 16 weeks and left. It was at the time that he said they were about to update the videos as Nicky and Hannah had stopped working with him. He had a new guy for the mindset work called Dave who did a few lives in the academy then disappeared and reappeared on my news feed a good few months later saying he’d taken time out due to some serious mental health issues he’d experienced (may be a complete coincidence) and a guy who I think was called Adam who was doing the movement work but he didn’t last long either and I haven’t come across him on social media since even though I followed his personal page. I saw bits of what he was regurgitating over the years (best in the business, berate every plan that isn’t mine, make promises I can’t keep, cry about it, repeat ad nauseum) but can across this thread on another tattle thread and have become invested in seeing him get what he deserves! He’s a narcissist bully who doesn’t care who he hurts or what he takes from people. I take my hat off to you guys, no doubt you have saved a lot of people from getting caught up in his tit. I was one of the lucky ones but I remember seeing Alli in the group, he promoted her as the best thing since sliced bread and her him. I saw him move in with her to ‘give 1:1 continuous coaching and change her life’ 🙄. If I remember rightly she was a single mum to a son with some quite significant additional needs. To think that he took advantage of her makes me so angry and sad. Although I know she is the tip of a huge iceberg!! Sorry for the long post…I only meant to say hi and ask for a number haha! Oh and one more thing ‘my name is Daniel wheeler and all I do is change lives’ makes me want to throat punch him!!! Keep up the good work TCHQ!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, we shouldn't laugh....but, he deserves it! 💯

How can he sell a fat loss lifestyle plan, sorry DIET, if he's in that sort of state?! Hypocritical, pathetic loser. Do one Danny boy, your time is up, get that jet wash fired up dude, Wheelie Bin Washing for Whanker!
I only laugh because of how crappy him and his goons have made people feel for not being able to follow his crap plan. Even he can’t get a good result from it.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here! Please can I have a number? I joined about 4 years ago, got bored by the videos by about week 3 but paid for the 16 weeks and left. It was at the time that he said they were about to update the videos as Nicky and Hannah had stopped working with him. He had a new guy for the mindset work called Dave who did a few lives in the academy then disappeared and reappeared on my news feed a good few months later saying he’d taken time out due to some serious mental health issues he’d experienced (may be a complete coincidence) and a guy who I think was called Adam who was doing the movement work but he didn’t last long either and I haven’t come across him on social media since even though I followed his personal page. I saw bits of what he was regurgitating over the years (best in the business, berate every plan that isn’t mine, make promises I can’t keep, cry about it, repeat ad nauseum) but can across this thread on another tattle thread and have become invested in seeing him get what he deserves! He’s a narcissist bully who doesn’t care who he hurts or what he takes from people. I take my hat off to you guys, no doubt you have saved a lot of people from getting caught up in his tit. I was one of the lucky ones but I remember seeing Alli in the group, he promoted her as the best thing since sliced bread and her him. I saw him move in with her to ‘give 1:1 continuous coaching and change her life’ 🙄. If I remember rightly she was a single mum to a son with some quite significant additional needs. To think that he took advantage of her makes me so angry and sad. Although I know she is the tip of a huge iceberg!! Sorry for the long post…I only meant to say hi and ask for a number haha! Oh and one more thing ‘my name is Daniel wheeler and all I do is change lives’ makes me want to throat punch him!!! Keep up the good work TCHQ!!
Welcome to TCHQ #186 ❤

Its so interesting when someone who has known of or experienced Wheeler from years back joins us. Every single person says exactly the same. And everyone who only found out about him much more recently say similar things too. Its no coincidence is it?

Thank you for sharing and welcome aboard xx

Could I have a number please? 🙋🏻‍♀️
Of course, welcome @CallieQ - you are member #187 ❤

I know you have been watching a while ( I see you liking posts 😊) so you will know how things are here...

Thank you for requesting your number, and welcome aboard xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad the lurkers are coming forward, if you don’t know I’m Fatt Dann, I believed his bs I believed eating 5000 cals of tit and doing dead lifts in my back garden, I would be worlds strongest man, DW fucked me and my family, I fixed the troubles I caused to the TCHQ welcome to the group, right who’s won the next thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Glad the lurkers are coming forward, if you don’t know I’m Fatt Dann, I believed his bs I believed eating 5000 cals of tit and doing dead lifts in my back garden, I would be worlds strongest man, DW fucked me and my family, I fixed the troubles I caused to the TCHQ welcome to the group, right who’s won the next thread 🤣🤣
I still reckon all the threads should just be "Dan Wheeler. What a bleep" 🤣

38 people replied to his latest fabulous offer post yesterday and he's now replied to them all. Let's see how many of those convert to signups 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still reckon all the threads should just be "Dan Wheeler. What a bleep" 🤣

38 people replied to his latest fabulous offer post yesterday and he's now replied to them all. Let's see how many of those convert to signups 😏
Ah this gets my vote!!

Catching up on the last few pages, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Kaz. Am I mad? I presume her son was on half term this week or last yet she was still at Dan's - fair enough if you're being paid to work, but mind boggling that she'd be in Burwash for free missing out on him being home.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.