Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wished that the people that gets interested in the crap plan would ask him: how many centimetres lose after 16 weeks is considered a success? So they know from start if they can claim the money back guarantee he promises. And from what I read people with only like 2-3 cm total lose is a success in his stupid little mind 😡😡

Reactions: 14
I wished that the people that gets interested in the crap plan would ask him: how many centimetres lose after 16 weeks is considered a success? So they know from start if they can claim the money back guarantee he promises. And from what I read people with only like 2-3 cm total lose is a success in his stupid little mind 😡😡
I lost 1cm and was told it worked for me so was not entitled to a refund!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah this gets my vote!!

Catching up on the last few pages, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Kaz. Am I mad? I presume her son was on half term this week or last yet she was still at Dan's - fair enough if you're being paid to work, but mind boggling that she'd be in Burwash for free missing out on him being home.
Yeah, I am the same, I swing between feeling sorry for her and loathing her. Having being in an abusive relationship myself many years ago, and after hearing her open up about being groomed at 16 by an older man I feel it explains a lot about her mindset & why she is taken in by Wheeler. None of it excuses her supporting his scam though because she MUST know he's a con man!! The longer she stays 'working' with him the more culpable she is.

I wish she'd put her son 1st 😓 I have grown up kids, you never get those early years back- you get one chance and she's blowing it for that scammer!! 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder if he has done his academy live this morning? Any 👀's in there know?

Reactions: 10
So strange! So he’s too ill to be on camera basically but he’s ok to be talking in the same room? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 13
He's laying low to avoid questions about MM I think. Or one of the multiple authorities he's been reported to have been in touch. It would have to be something to keep him away from the camera

Yeah, I am the same, I swing between feeling sorry for her and loathing her. Having being in an abusive relationship myself many years ago, and after hearing her open up about being groomed at 16 by an older man I feel it explains a lot about her mindset & why she is taken in by Wheeler. None of it excuses her supporting his scam though because she MUST know he's a con man!! The longer she stays 'working' with him the more culpable she is.

I wish she'd put her son 1st 😓 I have grown up kids, you never get those early years back- you get one chance and she's blowing it for that scammer!! 🤯
Yes you've summed up my feelings too. I think its because I know this will backfire - she won't get any financial recompense for these months of working for free and he will blame her. I wish her hsuband would do something :( .

I'm honestly not mum shaming - I am for women not having to continously bear the main burden of childcare, I just also know as a mum of older children is that they grow up quickly and that feeling when you realise that, when they are older is so sad. I don't know, maybe I'm projecting, I just can't see any benefits for her doing this and worry for her mental health when she realises her mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dude you are either on a drugs come down or this is the start of meltdown number 5 million where you will disappear from view for months and then come back crying and saying you are sorry (but it wasn’t really your fault it was those mean trolls (all 4 of them) everyone else who completed your plan doesn’t binge is a size 10 now; are the happiest people in the world; they have all won the lottery et al 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
Dude you are either on a drugs come down or this is the start of meltdown number 5 million where you will disappear from view for months and then come back crying and saying you are sorry (but it wasn’t really your fault it was those mean trolls (all 4 of them) everyone else who completed your plan doesn’t binge is a size 10 now; are the happiest people in the world; they have all won the lottery et al 😂)
Man flu
Drugs come down

General snowflake

Such a waste of bloody oxygen

What a wimp. He caught it off Kaz he said- anyone remember her 'dying'?? No, she came into 'work' every day.
What a big pathetic 👶

What a wimp. He caught it off Kaz he said- anyone remember her 'dying'?? No, she came into 'work' every day.
What a big pathetic 👶
His pathetic tiktok he’s just done proves he’s not that ill, just an attention seeking, lazy twit. He can only do this “job” because no employer would keep him, way too lazy and self indulgent. Where I work 3 absences, even if only one day each, or 10% of your contracted hours within a rolling 12 month period automatically triggers an investigation. If they’re not happy with that investigation then you immediately receive a written warning that lasts 12 months, be off again at all in that 12 months and you face a final written warning. He wouldn’t last six months with his work ethic, or lack of it.

• Heart
He seriously needs to stop the drugs, stop the crappy diet and caffeine drinks, get some exercise and get himself physically and mentally fitter. He’s not only a pathetic excuse of a man, he’s a pathetic excuse of a pt, life coach, influencer or whatever other “label” he likes to give himself.

This is what it says, so poorly worded as it doesn't define anything - cms, weight, mental health, coconuts? I have no idea! I can't imagine it would considered a guarantee by trading standards either.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Definitely drugs… familiar pattern rolling out again.

Reactions: 11
So he's got a common cold or possibly even covid. If it was flu, he'd be flat out in bed & unable to lift his head off the pillow. A cold can make you feel awful, but he's such a drama queen!

We all know you consume enough legal & non legal chemicals in a week to keep a small pharmaceutical company in business! Just bore off Whanker, really have had enough of your goddamn face & crappy behaviour to last multiple lifetimes.

So he's got a common cold or possibly even covid. If it was flu, he'd be flat out in bed & unable to lift his head off the pillow. A cold can make you feel awful, but he's such a drama queen!

We all know you consume enough legal & non legal chemicals in a week to keep a small pharmaceutical company in business! Just bore off Whanker, really have had enough of your goddamn face & crappy behaviour to last multiple lifetimes.
And if it is a cold, why is he thanking people for sending messages of 'support' it's a cold! Who is sending messages of support for that?! Something else going on me thinks...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.