Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the most unhealthy human ever who the hell is this ill ALL the time I am fat and unfit yet never ill πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Too bad.

Wow yet another of his endless vague infections. For a supposedly strong young man promoting a health and fitness lifestyle, this guy sure does have more than his share of maladies!
And Kaz still worked, drove 4 hours in a storm to sit in his girlfriends living room to chat tit with him and get snapped at, despite having what he supposedly caught off her! He's such a wimp! πŸ˜…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This day off will probably cost him Β£400,000 in lost revenue from TikTok yt n all his other socials πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he didn’t think to bother to tell people he wasn’t live today? He really is the most clueless business man I’ve ever come across. Utterly inept. Come back MattDan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And Kaz still worked, drove 4 hours in a storm to sit in his girlfriends living room to chat tit with him and get snapped at, despite having what he supposedly caught off her! He's such a wimp! πŸ˜…
I dont feel sorry for her. She has a choice. She is fully aware of the type of person she's getting into bed with *cough cough* and if she is still dumb enough to think doing all of the above '' for free'' warrants long stays away from the family then she's more deluded than he is.

Better wife and mother my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont feel sorry for her. She has a choice. She is fully aware of the type of person she's getting into bed with *cough cough* and if she is still dumb enough to think doing all of the above '' for free'' warrants long stays away from the family then she's more deluded than he is.

Better wife and mother my arse.
Neither do I, anyone that puts that narc before their family deserve all they get. She is Ali Shields #2 and she can't say she hasn't been warned 😬

Thread title suggestion:

Dan Wheeler #22: Putin fanboy and child groomer, Wheelie Bin Laden's downfall couldn't come sooner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s the most unhealthy human ever who the hell is this ill ALL the time I am fat and unfit yet never ill πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
I guess having over 8 stone under that Superturnip costume is detrimental to his immune system. Either that or he spent too long in the cold weather in the garden, practicing his boxing.

• Haha
  • Heart
πŸ˜‚

Can’t help himself
Dick. He certainly isn't the best in the world at lying...

Has his 8020 stooge deleted her comments on that Hull Live article?! Even his turnips are realising what a piss artist he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dick. He certainly isn't the best in the world at lying...

Has his 8020 stooge deleted her comments on that Hull Live article?! Even his turnips are realising what a piss artist he really is.
Yeah, she got called out and tried to pretend she was just talking about her experience until it was pointed out to her that her experience with Daniel Wheeler is nothing to do with a post about Martine M and that she was being disingenuous. So she deleted and now Wheelie Bin looks like he’s talking to himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Danny boy... feeling a bit under the weather? How must it feeling having all your years of shenanigans finally caught up on you, exposed and out in the open for all to see?

There's nowhere to hide. We are approaching 200+ active members scrutinizing your every move, your every little con and scam attempt. Something so small as a lie in the comments under a news article is immediately called out and documented.

You somehow managed to grind along in the past, subsisting on the inflow of naive, unsuspecting people looking for help and support. You got lucky (and that's all it was - certainly nothing to do with your own complete lack of skill, knowledge or talent) last year. That was your golden opportunity, a chance to finally put in some real work developing and maintaining a genuine honest plan. You pissed it all away in record time, and now have less than nothing to show for it - you're behind where you started. And in doing so you catalyzed the development of this remarkable community. We don't miss a trick! So if you want to take up honest work, such as jetwashing drives or something otherwise away from social media and away from harming others - that would be wonderful.

But so long as you continue scamming, even a single paying member... we will be here, watching you and calling you out!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, she got called out and tried to pretend she was just talking about her experience until it was pointed out to her that her experience with Daniel Wheeler is nothing to do with a post about Martine M and that she was being disingenuous. So she deleted and now Wheelie Bin looks like he’s talking to himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funny how his own members can see he's a lying sack of tit, but he expects strangers to believe him...

20220224_161842.jpg

20220224_161916.jpg

Screenshot_20220224-161414_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s around!
23 comments from people interested, but not one reply from anyone at 8020 in over 5 hours! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ obviously too busy supporting existing customers πŸ€₯, or perhaps just doing feck all & still recovering from a usual Wednesday drugs binge πŸ€”

Funny how his own members can see he's a lying sack of tit, but he expects strangers to believe him...

View attachment 1085096
View attachment 1085097
View attachment 1085098
Ah, i see! He's too busy elsewhere showing what an idiot he is to notice prospective customers queuing up, but of course! πŸ€ͺ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Danny boy... feeling a bit under the weather? How must it feeling having all your years of shenanigans finally caught up on you, exposed and out in the open for all to see?

There's nowhere to hide. We are approaching 200+ active members scrutinizing your every move, your every little con and scam attempt. Something so small as a lie in the comments under a news article is immediately called out and documented.

You somehow managed to grind along in the past, subsisting on the inflow of naive, unsuspecting people looking for help and support. You got lucky (and that's all it was - certainly nothing to do with your own complete lack of skill, knowledge or talent) last year. That was your golden opportunity, a chance to finally put in some real work developing and maintaining a genuine honest plan. You pissed it all away in record time, and now have less than nothing to show for it - you're behind where you started. And in doing so you catalyzed the development of this remarkable community. We don't miss a trick! So if you want to take up honest work, such as jetwashing drives or something otherwise away from social media and away from harming others - that would be wonderful.

But so long as you continue scamming, even a single paying member... we will be here, watching you and calling you out!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Exactly this.

For YEARS hes flown under the radar. Years of pretending hes something he isnt. Years of fooling people hes qualified ( he isn't)
Years of taking peoples money in return for very little. Years of false promises but nothing he ever says comes to fruition.

Then we came along. He made us out to be the bad people (cos of course, he would be the victim, he always is)

HE has caused this. HE has bought our TCHQ Community together. HE is proving time and time again that we were right to be angry and upset at him.

He is failing spectacularly because our voices are finally being heard, but he can't blame us.

HE has done this to himself, and I am not going to feel sorry for him, or Kaz or Sean one little bit.

He has been vile to absolutely everyone in his path. Staff, friends and ex customers alike. Those two turnips would have sat there and either heard or witnessed how he treated those people and have sat by and said duck all. They have pretended to be friends and simultaneously stabbed those same people in the back. They have sat by and agreed with him when things he has said or done have been fundamentally wrong. Theres not one bit of shame on my conscience when I call them all cunts, cos they are.

I cut Sam some slack cos I had her down as being lovebombed but after the whole Grace debacle, I think otherwise. She may well be scared of him, or even buy into his pathetic reasons every time he is feeling sorry for himself but she is a mother and kids should come before anyone, first time and every time. Theres not one iota of sympathy for a woman that puts herself in a situation like that and allows her kids to live it too.

I really feel we are turning a corner here- the Jan and Feb influx didn't happen, hes back to making excuses and his passive aggressive responses are back with a vengeance.

He cant keep it up for much longer. He has all of us watching him and calling him out and no matter how many times he wants to call us trolls, its clearly having an impact.

He never banked on those of us taking the steps we have to report him. He didn't bank on those people stepping forward to tell their stories, he didnt bank on his intimidation tactics backfiring and he certainly didn't bank on the various authorities being in touch with him ( yes Daniel, I know...)

Glad to see those numbers are further declining... Its called Karma and is no less than he deserves.

Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Take a bow Sadie - awesome TCHQ work πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Really should have added a 🎀 drop...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Exactly this.

For YEARS hes flown under the radar. Years of pretending hes something he isnt. Years of fooling people hes qualified ( he isn't)
Years of taking peoples money in return for very little. Years of false promises but nothing he ever says comes to fruition.

Then we came along. He made us out to be the bad people (cos of course, he would be the victim, he always is)

HE has caused this. HE has bought our TCHQ Community together. HE is proving time and time again that we were right to be angry and upset at him.

He is failing spectacularly because our voices are finally being heard, but he can't blame us.

HE has done this to himself, and I am not going to feel sorry for him, or Kaz or Sean one little bit.

He has been vile to absolutely everyone in his path. Staff, friends and ex customers alike. Those two turnips would have sat there and either heard or witnessed how he treated those people and have sat by and said duck all. They have pretended to be friends and simultaneously stabbed those same people in the back. They have sat by and agreed with him when things he has said or done have been fundamentally wrong. Theres not one bit of shame on my conscience when I call them all cunts, cos they are.

I cut Sam some slack cos I had her down as being lovebombed but after the whole Grace debacle, I think otherwise. She may well be scared of him, or even buy into his pathetic reasons every time he is feeling sorry for himself but she is a mother and kids should come before anyone, first time and every time. Theres not one iota of sympathy for a woman that puts herself in a situation like that and allows her kids to live it too.

I really feel we are turning a corner here- the Jan and Feb influx didn't happen, hes back to making excuses and his passive aggressive responses are back with a vengeance.

He cant keep it up for much longer. He has all of us watching him and calling him out and no matter how many times he wants to call us trolls, its clearly having an impact.

He never banked on those of us taking the steps we have to report him. He didn't bank on those people stepping forward to tell their stories, he didnt bank on his intimidation tactics backfiring and he certainly didn't bank on the various authorities being in touch with him ( yes Daniel, I know...)

Glad to see those numbers are further declining... Its called Karma and is no less than he deserves.

Rant over!
For serious, I can't wait for the day we find out who you are (plus Pidge, Marcus, Dallas...and everyone else on here doing the Lawd's work) and hear all the tea I know you have to hold back!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.