Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what’s weirder than Wheeler trying to pull another con (because that’s not so weird)?. The fact that one of the gang joined in with it. Do they not wonder why he needs to lie if he’s the best at what he does??? Maybe that Hull newspaper would be interested in picking up the story. There’s so much evidence of what he’s been up to- just not sure where they’d start.

Reactions: 13
What made me LOL is someone tagged Wheeler in the comment section with tattle, warning him to read before he signed up

To his plan

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you know what really pisses me off? When Dan says it’s such a great offer, NHS HERO offer one of the best received offers, so many people using the coupon code, and Kaz sits there in the background like a nodding dog. It’s constant lies. So much so I honestly think they believe themselves at this point. That offer was exclusively January then it was extended a week in Feb because it was ‘doing so well’, it’s nearly March and has he even had 10 sign ups since the offer?! And also the saving price always changes, one day it’s a saving of £157.50 the next day it’s a saving of over £200. GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.

Reactions: 13
I don't think lives are stored that way on TT, I could be wrong but I've not seen them if they are.

Just going back on earlier comments, do we think Sean is getting paid? Funds must be running pretty damn low at the moment, surely he couldn’t be there unpaid with a family?

Kaz has got absolutely no excuse to be there, what is her husband thinking?! What can her kids think of her never being home 😔 husband appears to support Whanker too 😳 she'll be regretting all this lovesick teenager bollocks sooner rather than later me thinks 💔
I was thinking earlier has her husband seen how DW talks to her? My partner would go mad if some one spoke to me like he spoke to her on the live today! Do you think she hides what he is really like from her hubby?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was thinking earlier has her husband seen how DW talks to her? My partner would go mad if some one spoke to me like he spoke to her on the live today! Do you think she hides what he is really like from her hubby?
She gets her tits out for wheeler day in day out and her husband is the ultimate cuckold for it

Reactions: 12
Welcome to our wonderful new numbers/members. If you’re hovering in the background please do ask for a number. The difference between us and the academy is currently 17 ……… we are so close to overtaking them. You don’t have to engage more than asking for a number - but it would make a huge difference.

Dan, Sean, Steve and Kaz must be members in the academy - which means they’re under 200 members. Assuming that Sam is a member too??

So roll up roll up ………

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome to our wonderful new numbers/members. If you’re hovering in the background please do ask for a number. The difference between us and the academy is currently 17 ……… we are so close to overtaking them. You don’t have to engage more than asking for a number - but it would make a huge difference.

Dan, Sean, Steve and Kaz must be members in the academy - which means they’re under 200 members. Assuming that Sam is a member too??

So roll up roll up ………
Agreed... If you have been lurking for a while you will know we arent the trolls he makes us out to be. There's safety in numbers! x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour tit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄
If I were in the Academy I would be furious that he’s broken all his promises of what he was going to do for them all. There has been no new content filmed that is quicker to watch, no cooking, no YouTube vids, no walking, no reading with him and more importantly absolutely none of the 12 Steps that he promised he was doing weekly, with them to hold him accountable. It’s just the same old pattern over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I were in the Academy I would be furious that he’s broken all his promises of what he was going to do for them all. There has been no new content filmed that is quicker to watch, no cooking, no YouTube vids, no walking, no reading with him and more importantly absolutely none of the 12 Steps that he promised he was doing weekly, with them to hold him accountable. It’s just the same old pattern over and over again.
That's what I can't understand. Why are paying customers not kicking off??

Better give me a number, too 🤌👌🏼😂

View attachment 1083771
👏👏 Ooo doesn't he get tetchy when people call him out

He's such an entitled prick

And the reason he's so confident with his 100% money back guarantee - because he'll never give it with 'PayPal proof of delivery"

Wheelie Bin - you are a money-hungry scammer!

Reactions: 16
Glad just not me thinking that 😆
I bet he genuinely thought no one would catch him out, because there’s only 10 of us that hate him remember. He can’t hide! There’s nearly 200 of us to catch him out on his bullshit. And Iove the fact when he does things like that he can’t delete anyone else’s opinion or comment and it’s out their for the world to see 🤣 he will hate that!

day Off work today, the plan is to clean the house so I’m looking forward to listening to the tit show and having a giggle while I clean. If anyone see’s 1 viewer on his platform it will be me🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.