Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely him trying to claim he is responsible for MMs new bod is a breach of something?!

Reactions: 11
His comments on the Hull page have gone. Or I can't see them
Still showing for me, other comments have now been added calling him out, so probably will disappear soon to save himself from yet further embarrassment!

Reactions: 10
Those responses are gold. It's rare that there's an opportunity to tell him what we think without being blocked etc

Reactions: 9
Turnip Television appears to be launched and has fewer views than the " Bear With Me" show.

Overly long, rough around the edges, but hoping to get sponsorship money from the local barber's shop and really push out those production values. Dr Mosley said he would watch for his shout out :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hopefully because so many of us reported it! 👍
I couldn’t get the report comment function to work so I’ve DM’d Hull Live instead and advised them it might be advisable to delete his comment or ask him to remove it since it’s false advertising. Directed them towards TP to see why they don’t want to encourage traffic towards his company. They have replied saying they will get one of the team to look into it
I’m in an absolute howler of a mood this week so taking it all out on opportunities to report him 😂 it’s incredibly therapeutic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to let people know, if you set a Fb PAGE up, ie “Slimming with Sue” you can you it as a profile, so you will be able to see everyone who has blocked you 😉

• Heart
I’m sorry did he actually just post his plan saying MM was doing it?? Is he bleeping deluded?? I hope everyone comments to shut that down because he can’t delete those comments off a public page. What an absolute loser.

I just can't work out why Kaz can't work remotely!
That’s because there is absolutely no valid reason 🤣

New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour tit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄
What a pile of tit! At least it’s one hour shorter and pretty much none of this will happen anyway!

What’s the point in a weekly schedule, aren’t all of the days the same 🤣

FURIOUS!!! Look what I’ve just spotted!!

View attachment 1083106View attachment 1083107View attachment 1083108
No frikkin way! This IS wrong!! Trading Standards at least! Obviously they will be a Watchdog for the press too.

I wish someone would make a documentary about him. Anyone mates with Louis Theroux? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.