Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martine has social media represented by the following. Ther is no .co.uk at the end

This would alert her management if something was being misrepresented.

[email protected]
Sent an email, directed them to Trust Pilot and his disgusting live with Grace as examples of why they wouldn’t want their client associated with him in any way, shape or form.

Edit - his account IS still there - but not via a direct search 😊 you have to go into a comment he's made to link up to his account

Is that a shadow ban?
Yes, he’s definitely shadow banned, that’ll piss him off even more, his engagement is in the toilet, most of his til to,s either have zero replies or just one or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't tease him by letting him think he'd be more attractive in a Batman costume...

I will refrain from dissing the son of Jor-El.
He'd miss the fundamental point though...he ain't the Dark Knight.

He's just a grown man in cheap polyester designed for children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The WheelieBin thinks he invented 80/20 🤣
Does anyone remember when he had a Dantrum because he wanted to copyright 80/20 and he couldn’t and he didn’t think it was fair as he didn’t want anyone else using it. When it was pointed out to him that it’s such a generic phrase that it couldn’t be copyrighted and he should have chosen something that stood out he was not a happy bunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when he had a Dantrum because he wanted to copyright 80/20 and he couldn’t and he didn’t think it was fair as he didn’t want anyone else using it. When it was pointed out to him that it’s such a generic phrase that it couldn’t be copyrighted and he should have chosen something that stood out he was not a happy bunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually I vaguely do remember that. I only wish this forum had existed from the beginning, such a wealth of material to be archived! Although we're doing quite well as it is!

Reactions: 8
Times are hard at Turnip Towers gang...

Hes begging for members to call in on his ShitShow and hes even opened up some 1-2-1 coaching spaces as a way to make some more money.

Not that hes qualified. And not that its his content. Taken from someone else as usual.

We still have 👀👀 Danny Boy 😂

Hows business hun?! 😘
What happened to all the live guests? Wasn’t there supposed to be one this week? I was actually mildly impressed with the two turnips today, despite their Lord and Master calling them pussies they refused to take a side in the Ukraine/Russia war as they didn’t know enough about it to make an informed choice. Chief of Turnips, Wheelie Bin himself, declared he was on Russias side 🙄. As much as Wheelie Bin thinks he’s the intelligent one I think Sean has a much wider depth of knowledge, probably because he reads and listens and doesn’t presume he knows everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He's taken a few days to catch up on this, obviously not keeping up with posts here are you Danny boy!

Worded in a way to claim it's his plan, ambiguous at best! I've reported as misinformation on FB, not that they seem to act on anything 🙄
cj is friends with martines mum, will pass this on

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What happened to all the live guests? Wasn’t there supposed to be one this week? I was actually mildly impressed with the two turnips today, despite their Lord and Master calling them pussies they refused to take a side in the Ukraine/Russia war as they didn’t know enough about it to make an informed choice. Chief of Turnips, Wheelie Bin himself, declared he was on Russias side 🙄. As much as Wheelie Bin thinks he’s the intelligent one I think Sean has a much wider depth of knowledge, probably because he reads and listens and doesn’t presume he knows everything.
As with everything he makes it up as he goes along.

bleeping clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually I vaguely do remember that. I only wish this forum had existed from the beginning, such a wealth of material to be archived! Although we're doing quite well as it is!
Oh yes, to have been able to retain it all would have been amazing, the limping in the rain live, the gym car park live, the bath board disappointment, the list is endless 😂😂😂😂

Hahahha hes gonna be PISSED when he or his minions read that! 😂😂
Hi Steves 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Sean is just there for a jolly. I think he knows Whanker is a total moron, but has figured it's easier than a real job. And as a perk it probably comes with complementary access to the Wheelie Bin of drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think you could say almost anyone has more knowledge and intelligence than Wheeler and stand a very, very good chance of being correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was intrigued about TT as I can’t find his account either. Ended up looking at hashtags and came across a Geordie lass who has an SW TikTok. She was posting because he’d made a TT where him and his Mum are laughing at her? It’s probably old news now but she absolutely roasted him! Loved it. Are you on here?
Oh that was amazing!

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping loser 🤣🤣 Even my 9yr old would be mortified to wear that.

I think it's interesting that Superman is the "hero" he idolises. He's the dullest, wimpiest one of them all. He wears his pants over tights FFS.

Everyone knows Batman is the one all the women want to duck. So it's fitting that he isn't who Whanker emulates...cos no woman wants to duck a grown man in an Argos dress-up costume with a velcro cape.
Except Sam?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just managed to find the spin off group for 2017/18 so I'm in the midst of editing identifying info out then I'll post. They 100% prove he has not changed one bit

I've just managed to find the spin off group for 2017/18 so I'm in the midst of editing identifying info out then I'll post. They 100% prove he has not changed one bit
Omg I have just remembered the argument he had with Terri Ann123 where he told her he hope she has a car crash! Do ajy of the old timers remember that from around 2018?

This is DW bullying a member of group 5. She messaged me in absolute bits back in 2017. This proves DW has been a bully since way back when. These messages make reference to the Teri Ann drama which DW managed to spin around to make himself the victim.

This is further evidence of his FB following the Terri Ann incident

Further evidence him being a bully along with Kirstie. Also proof that he has never taken well to other people having opinions and has always loved that block button despite the people he has blocked Still paying, which brings me to my next chapter. Refunds...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Omg I have just remembered the argument he had with Terri Ann123 where he told her he hope she has a car crash! Do ajy of the old timers remember that from around 2018?

This is DW bullying a member of group 5. She messaged me in absolute bits back in 2017. This proves DW has been a bully since way back when. These messages make reference to the Teri Ann drama which DW managed to spin around to make himself the victim.
Ugh, he's famous for shooting the messenger, or should I say crapping on the messenger! He has no loyalty to anyone when it comes to the crunch, disgusting man.
I just watched today's live and saw him have a go at Kaz, it's about 30 mins in. The was no need for him to be so aggressive and rude to her, it makes for very uncomfortable viewing 😒 especially when you know just what Kaz sacrifices for him on the daily.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.