Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Thank you for sharing, I was asked to pay £200 for blood tests for me and my wife so he can check them, never went ahead because I could not afford it, he plays the “hurt friend victim” I have started again on TT telling people my side, your story will help others come forward 🙏🏻
Your routine that you have posted about ‘2 gym Danny’ sounds great - kudos for you for sticking to your goal like this, your commitment is great and your technique, methods, even the food you show have all improved so much. It goes to show what a positive influence the people you now surround yourself with are. Good for you! Ironic that DW tried to imply that you weren’t putting in the effort when you do all this around your family and yet he can’t even get out of bed half the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
He can only keep this up so long, if today he didn’t even get one sign up and his academy numbers aren’t going up daily then he’s not going to be able to pay Sean or Kaz. I’m assuming they both can’t afford to be working for free, Sean has two kids. This can’t go on much longer without him bringing in some serious cash. I’m predicting by March it will all be over, he’ll be in a ton of debt buying laptops and equipment he can’t afford and he won’t be able to pay staff so it will be him and his tripod. Boohoo.

• Heart

heyhey76

Rant incoming... Sean! Sean! What on earth!? Ok so theres no way hes getting paid because the income of the business isnt enough to cover costs never mind salaries. Now I am all for equality - and theres loads of women who dont work as their partners may work and they like keeping home! To each their own etc... But.. Sean isn't doing childcare =- or even keeping house. Hes sat in his mates living room (I bet it stinks in there), pretending to be on Telly. Hes a grown man, who leaves his house every day to go to his mates and (BTW watching it now and they are streaming the TV which unless they have an entertainments license and are paying to do this they are breaking the law) sit on his sofa and talk drivel! Now like I said. To each their own. But is there anything less attractive than a man who doesn't want a job? A man who doesn't want to provide!? I mean I have literally dried up! My nether regions dry up looking at him with his reactor lenses on his pervy looking sunglasses, and his bad dress sense and just wonder what he thinks of himself when he looks in a mirror! He isn't even allowed in camera shot of this shitshow let alone doing anything else.. This Show is an example of watching what would happen if you left some 8-10 year olds in a room with some props... If Sean and Danny were the only men in the world left I would literally stitch myself up with razor wire rather than let them near me! Now as for her. She alone could do so much good for body positivity. Instead she chooses to lie about something whilst literally wearing the evidence to the contrary. Shes a disgrace. When she nods in the background agreeing with everything he says when its clearly wrong! Then him - Danny Boy! The true idiot at the centre of this who has never been diagnosed with anything at all! not even ADHD! The man is a really truly ill-educated incredibly stupid man! His only saving grace and why he still engages people is that he is manipulative! He doesn't know he is - if he did he would actually be successful. But he is thick! Thick as mince! Stupid! Aaand breath.

• Heart
I've just caught the last few minutes of his live and there are no words!

They bring on SR to talk about his top 10 fat loss tips. Whanker immediately looks at his watch, cuts him off and says they've run out of time and one of these days they will get the timing right. Obviously I am so aware at how time keeping is such a priority to Whanker 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I'm wondering how much they wasted talking absolute shite to then cut off the stuff people are paying and wanting to see. Absolute shit show.

• Wow

ashdlol

VIP Member
Can someone tag Luke Liam fatdan or anyone else in on his tag your favourite fitness person 😂😂😂 post on his bfng page

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Dick. He certainly isn't the best in the world at lying...

Has his 8020 stooge deleted her comments on that Hull Live article?! Even his turnips are realising what a piss artist he really is.
Yeah, she got called out and tried to pretend she was just talking about her experience until it was pointed out to her that her experience with Daniel Wheeler is nothing to do with a post about Martine M and that she was being disingenuous. So she deleted and now Wheelie Bin looks like he’s talking to himself 😂😂😂

• Haha

Spongranch

You have beaten me to it. Just been alerted to this. 1hr58 mins in if anyone wants to listen!

( thanks for the heads up fellow TC 😊)
I am not a health or nutrition professional, but I do know how to use google scholar for scientific/academic papers. I don't think Danny ever progressed to google scholar, he just moves between Google, Ask Jeeves and his own massive brain.

Treading with my own caution, not pretending to be an expert, I found a number of reports.

At no point in any peer-reviewed academic article has anyone suggested that you can tell someones trauma by looking at them. To suggest this would put anyone in the realms of faith healers, American style preachers, cult leaders, frauds and fakers. I think we all knew that though.

If Danny Wheeler can work out trauma by just " looking" then a prophet is walking amongst us!

Or a deluded dangerous bullshitter preaching high-grade garbage from the Temple of Turnips. Cancel that donation to the local body scanner appeal, as Danny can simply look, scan and know the answer. Danny is more efficient than the fictional medical tricorder used by "Bones" in the original Star Trek!

I guess his 12 years of therapy taught him how to "know" by looking, real science right there!

"Association between Self-Reported Childhood Difficulties and Obesity and Health-Related Behaviors in Adulthood—A Cross-Sectional Study among 28,047 Adults from the General Population" January 2022 most recent report on Google Scholar as a download.

Spongranch

Hi

Not an entertaining post. How could it be? No swearing, no headbutting the camera, and no superman costume!

However, this is " context", one of the ten commandments from the Turnip Temple.

"Though shalt defend wrongdoings by citing the need for context when wrongdoing takes place"

I took all the free information to analyse the 8020 TT account. This is to get a picture of what is happening from the auditing tools available. If someone out there is a social media guru, then please do comment. I am just looking at charts and making the best deductions I can. Someone may have far more experience at this than me. Apologies for the blurred bits. This is from a free report where they blur until you pay the money. I would do the reverse with Danny, paying good money to blur him out!

After TT, I take a quick look at youtube.

Below are screen grabs showing an analysis of the 8020 TT account. This is what I can get from the free report, so apologies if parts are missing.

Despite a lot of work from Turnip Towers, account quality is labelled as average. They measure four components, one of which is credibility. I can imagine statisticians rolling around the floor belly laughing when " credibility" comes into the picture.

Summary of it all if you are busy. The charts say the following:
- No real lift-off despite all the " effort" going in
- Lacklustre engagement. Whatever format the Trio of Turnips is trying, it is not hitting home
- TT likes and comments are up, but engagement remains flatlined
-YT is flat at best, backwards at worst
- TT is described as an average 45% by one analysis platform.

Remember when an unfunny sitcom comes on the TV? It runs for one or two seasons, then disappears, and you don't notice it has gone. Well, this 8020 nonsense is very similar. It just cannot get off the ground despite the many, many changes to the format. It might be time to invite Michael Barrymore and Katie Hopkins onto the show, with Putin being busy right now.

1645697157434.png

Below parts are blurred ( not paid for report). You can see that engagement is low, but comments to likes are good.
I would suggest few people engage with this content on TT
1645697197429.png

Below you can see likes and comments are up, but shares per post are flatlined. It appears that no one considers the posts interesting enough to share.

1645697364481.png

1645697468555.png

This is an example report. Above is the report proper, but it is blurred as I have not paid for the report
What you can see through the blur is more women than men. I cannot believe it follows the same age range as below, as this would mean the majority of 8020's audience are 13-17 and I cannot believe that! This cannot be a like for like report. I had the age range as older.
1645697504691.png

Audience authenticity is not great, but not the worst.
1645697976303.png

Youtube

Subscribers are down. Yesterday down 10 and in the last 30 days down 20 . Yearly estimate down 240
Estimated earnings from the last month on YT £30

1645698106213.png

Weekly subscribers and views are down on last week. Now "bear with me", as they say! There appears to be a lot of effort (?) going in, but the outcome is poor. Whatever combination of " lives" with whatever format makes no real difference to YT subscribers or views.

1645698314656.png

• Heart
  • Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Place your bets, another storm/power shortage or illness/infection/mental health crisis?

I’m going with the classic ‘I’ve got an infection in me leg’

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I’m really trying to, if not going to get some ‘friends’ to try and help out 😂
He looks awful, really huge and unwell 😂 it’s a beautiful sight
Oh, we shouldn't laugh....but, he deserves it! 💯

How can he sell a fat loss lifestyle plan, sorry DIET, if he's in that sort of state?! Hypocritical, pathetic loser. Do one Danny boy, your time is up, get that jet wash fired up dude, Wheelie Bin Washing for Whanker!

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Who wants to bet that clevers will be here next year? Dan has never ever kept a client longer than a couple of weeks because he is a failure. Steve is about to be collateral damage

So rowland, we know you snivel and send to danny boy. Send him this for me will you, poppet? Tell him that he is wrong. He is wrong for calling clevers a mate because we all know that he has no intention of giving him the time and attention he said he would. Empty promises from his empty head.

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
How much longer before somebody realises Kaz just isn't up to the job of doing these?! 😳🙈🤯
*diets
*restrictive
*leads

But even when you correct the spelling, it's still nonsense anyway.

And why do people always have to do the chasing? "Pop over to my xyz, and send me a message." No links, so...which Facebook/Insta (I mean, that IS your FB page?!). "Pop over to my FB page (guess which one, I have at least 3!), solve three riddles and say Candyman five times in the mirror. Then send me a message via semaphore and your contact details in morse code. Then I might reply, if I'm not staring at myself in my front camera or taking drugs off my girlfriend's coffee table."

Bitch, if you want my money so bad why do I have to jump through hoops?

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Live ended early?? Is it supposed to be 9-10 academy & 10-1 across other platforms? 🤔

Fantastic to see these numbers dropping quicker than Nessa's knickers! 🤭😂

• Haha

itsme!1983

I think this contains more or less the same details as above. Burwash falls under Rother District Council to be specific. If that helps https://www.rother.gov.uk/community-safety-and-emergencies/child-protection-and-adults-at-risk/

Report the sick fucker. I have no sympathy for that girl's mother any more. She's doing nothing to protect her child from this fucking predator and the toxic environment he has created in her home. I just want to go round there and cut his fucking balls off 😤
I’ve reported to SPOA; I’ve got hairs on my arms standing up listening to the vile creature dare to involve a child in his sexually perverted life. Wheeler you need to be locked away

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour shit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄
If I were in the Academy I would be furious that he’s broken all his promises of what he was going to do for them all. There has been no new content filmed that is quicker to watch, no cooking, no YouTube vids, no walking, no reading with him and more importantly absolutely none of the 12 Steps that he promised he was doing weekly, with them to hold him accountable. It’s just the same old pattern over and over again.

• Heart

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Just popped on to say SADIE IS MY NEW FAVOURITE. Also loving the post @DansBarmyArmy. We’re totally at the part where there are no more lifeboats in the Titanic and Mrs Astor (Kaz) has decide to go down on I mean with Dan (Mr Astor he wishes).

• Haha
  • Heart