Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah tonin

When he was paying for IV at home (can’t remember what it was or for but you guys will know 🤣🤣) but CJ said Fuck paying for that you mug, he said, well, if I get Poorly I would lose £2k a day, and now with no team he lose £5k a day 🤣🤣 con man confidence tricks I fell for when I joined, thank you TCHQ for helping me make my choice to step back

I'm not in Burwash, but just up the road and was affected by the power outage. Our power went at around 11.30am on Friday and only got restored around 10pm last night with Burwash Common and Burwash villages affected. So one thing he's managed not to lie about as far as I'm aware 🤣
Why did he convert the jet wash into a generator, with his Elon musk’s google knowledge he could be up and running in no time and supplier of power for the whole of burwash and state of the art starlink interwebby thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Did anyone else pick up on the fact Sam’s 15 year old CHILD came down an hour or so into the live to join in in the background. Wheeler spoke inappropriately throughout the ‘show’ asking Kaz if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face, explaining his and Sam’s first sexual encounter and even suggesting Kaz had a play with herself over the phone to Mike with it being valentines🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And that was just some of the sexual things he mentions! With a 15 year old in the room, who he admitted was in her last year at school.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Spongranch

Dear Danny and the Turnips

Oh sorry bear with me, just dropped my monster energy drink!

No, only joking, great catchphrase though, how did you think that one up?

With all this talk of experience and knowledge that you have, I thought you might like the full JD of a generic job role as a dietician and nutritionist

Then I moved on to personal trainers, albeit this has an American slant. See if you can tick any of these skills and attributes off

I then moved to clinical and counselling psychologists. Now it's all on the web, so it must be true! :)

Danny whilst I remember I split my sides laughing at your end of "Bear with Me" show, when you do that skit having no time for the Rolanator. Every day it gets me, what a hoot, actual side-splitting humour! Very original, cutting edge, top comedy.

Anyway as my sides were split, I knew I needed medical attention, then I thought " what would Danny do?" , and do you know I have decades of turning things up, sewing the odd button on, so I took that experience which surely beats any medical qualifications, and stitched myself back up. The green cotton embroidery looks odd, but my experience of sewing paid off. Experience rules, eh Danny?

Please don't run that funny end of show skit again, I don't think I can sew my split sides up again. You funny, funny boy.

Please give me a " bear with me" shout out tomorrow. Every time you say it, I will slurp my tea, knowing you are saying it for me!

Every time you say " gang" I eat a biscuit, it's playing havoc with my calorie intake.

If can't do any of that how about a " Cameo Celebrity " type shout out from the car, but please do the pointy finger, the head butt, and the suppressed rage, then the knowing smile that says smug and " lost little boy" all in the same grin. I really like it when you tell someone they are wrong, and you are right, as you do that so rarely, it's a real treat for me.

Good luck with the job descriptions, see what you can tick off the lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rod J

Thankyou to everyone for the support it means so much to me, and more good news follows with my Trustpilot review being verified. I have never set out to bring Dan Wheeler down but if my story can help 1 person from going through what I did then I will be happy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ashdlol

VIP Member
This day off will probably cost him £400,000 in lost revenue from TikTok yt n all his other socials 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Spongranch

Sunday Sermon from the Turnip Temple

Lesson One from the top turnip, number one oracle and High Priest of ...........well being "high" really!

" There are only two types of people, those going forward and those holding you back" DW from TT today.

Thanks, Danny I thought the world was more complex but now it's only down to two types of people. I guess Hitler was just going forward with world domination and those pesky Allies were just trying to hold him back. Same with Putin I guess.

Danny let me promise you this:

1. I will never hold you back if you want to get some qualifications in nutrition, psychology, or exercise
2. I will never hold you back if you want to recruit anyone to the Turnip Temple with any relevant qualifications
3. I will never hold you back if you want to pick up the phone to HMRC
4. I will never hold you back if you want to pursue a new career, one outside of the industry you profess to be in
5. I will never hold you back if you put a dark cloth over your webcam and cease your mirthless daily rambling, just like putting a cloth over a noisy birdcage.

Danny thank you for your wise words, I guess your Sunday Sermon from the Turnip Temple, will change the way we see the world forever. Books will be burned, Universities closed, psychologists will have to retrain as decent honest driveway and guttering cleaners ( nothing wrong with that) and all because of your profound knowledge which you have shared with us today. We are so grateful that you are blessing us with these wise thoughts which could be original or selectively extracted from a mid-1970s self-help paperback.

Danny, I look forward to your next sermon, you are truly "changing lives" which I know is all you do! I feel so " wheelered" and it's just liberating like a lobotomy but with no need for an anaesthetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Potatocake

I’ve been offline for a couple of days. Tbh, the socials are not serving me well and I am trying to improve my mental health.

I was going to say something about today’s YT. It came up on my page even though I don’t follow. I watched the intro out of curiosity but just couldn’t face staying for the monologue. Now, I am no fat-shamer. I’m no model, after all. But the power lifting comp stuff. If that was me, I would be using that as my before photos. How can Steveo and Kaz be adverts? They are seriously obese.

Then I scroll through the last several pages here. I’m afraid I could only skim read as I don’t have a strong stomach for this sort of thing and I certainly won’t be going anywhere near the videos, if they are still up. I haven’t had bad experiences or anything, but what you lot have described is beyond…I don’t know. I have no words. This man and his cohorts are dangerous. I just don’t know how to respond. It makes me so sad. I’m at a complete loss. I have worked with serious offenders in prison and I feel we are in that territory. You say Sam is a midwife. I know of someone who’s husband turned out to be a pedophile. She had zero knowledge of it but was suspended while they investigated her. It was devastating to her whole family. I thought he was just a fraud, a charlatan, deluded, but this is something else.

Sorry for the essay.

• Heart

ashdlol

VIP Member
218 😂😂😂😂😂😂 omfg!!! January and February rush going well I see 💪 keep it up wheeler your smashing it dude

218 😂😂😂😂😂😂 omfg!!! January and February rush going well I see 💪 keep it up wheeler your smashing it dude
217 😂😂 honest Danny boy you are record breaking today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
(sent in)

IMG_8780.jpg

Seems times are hard at the Temple of Turnips - our Danny is having to resort to chugging the 'no frills' version of his energy drinks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
What made me LOL is someone tagged Wheeler in the comment section with tattle, warning him to read before he signed up

To his plan

😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Spongranch

Turnip Television appears to be launched and has fewer views than the " Bear With Me" show.

Overly long, rough around the edges, but hoping to get sponsorship money from the local barber's shop and really push out those production values. Dr Mosley said he would watch for his shout out :)

• Haha

droese24

VIP Member
Thanks to @Velvet Veil for the title.

This is my first attempt at a new thread.

His new 4 hour show (now 3 hours, soon non-existent) is a total car crash. Supposed to be about nutrition, mindset and movement, the first episode mostly focused on his own perversions and bizarre fantasies about pimping Kaz out. You can't make this up! The show has very little engagement "across all his platforms".

He spouts off pure drivel on topics he knows nothing about and reacts to any legitimate questions with hostility. Zero accountability from Dan Wheeler, as usual.

• Heart

danwheelerisaconman

Glad the lurkers are coming forward, if you don’t know I’m Fatt Dann, I believed his bs I believed eating 5000 cals of shit and doing dead lifts in my back garden, I would be worlds strongest man, DW fucked me and my family, I fixed the troubles I caused to the TCHQ welcome to the group, right who’s won the next thread 🤣🤣
I still reckon all the threads should just be "Dan Wheeler. What a cunt" 🤣

38 people replied to his latest fabulous offer post yesterday and he's now replied to them all. Let's see how many of those convert to signups 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Oh and Grace, the CHILD was involved in these conversations directly, it wasn’t just him talking and her sat in the background, he showed her a picture of Paul Hollywood and asked if she thought was good looking for an old guy, to which she agreed and Kaz said she wouldn’t kick him out of bed, Dan then asked Kaz if she would sit on his face 🤢🤢🤢

I’ve been shocked by wheeler many many times but this is so wrong on a much bigger level and could seriously be considered as grooming.

When Wheeler asked Sam if she was ok with him Sharing their first sexual encounter saying that they both agreed it was just sex she should’ve said no, knowing her daughter is in the room, but she replied ‘it’s up to you’.

If this is the stuff he thinks is normal to talk about while broadcasting live imagine how he speaks behind closed doors.

Later on, he said to grace have you got a knife, they were actually mocking rape victims at this point 🙄 she said no and that she had this rape spray that Dan had got her. Sully commented sensibly and said it’s illegal to carry knives and Dan replied that he would rather she gets locked up for having a knife than be raped so she will be getting a knife.

Sam sits their the whole time. Purely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry

Here comes the hotstepper

I bet he was punching holes in walls when he had no power, not knowing how many views or likes he had must have been torture for him but preaches on his plan to turn off your phone in the evening to unwind ready for bed. He can't possibly live by his own rules. Im Sick seeing his face every day and still trading.. I'm sick of seeing him say any account on any platform that disagrees with him is a fake account. I'm. Sick of him calling anying who disagrees with him a troll. The lies he spouts every day are getting more and more outrageous and yet STILL people are supporting him. I just don't understand these people at all.
Sorry for my mish mash of a rant but I had so much stuff in my head about him I had to get rid of it.

• Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
I've just managed to find the spin off group for 2017/18 so I'm in the midst of editing identifying info out then I'll post. They 100% prove he has not changed one bit

I've just managed to find the spin off group for 2017/18 so I'm in the midst of editing identifying info out then I'll post. They 100% prove he has not changed one bit
Omg I have just remembered the argument he had with Terri Ann123 where he told her he hope she has a car crash! Do ajy of the old timers remember that from around 2018?

This is DW bullying a member of group 5. She messaged me in absolute bits back in 2017. This proves DW has been a bully since way back when. These messages make reference to the Teri Ann drama which DW managed to spin around to make himself the victim.

This is further evidence of his FB following the Terri Ann incident

Further evidence him being a bully along with Kirstie. Also proof that he has never taken well to other people having opinions and has always loved that block button despite the people he has blocked Still paying, which brings me to my next chapter. Refunds...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad