Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree there's no way she cannot see what is going on and in fact is complicit in his actions.

Yeah he comes off very angry and hostile in his recent TT videos. The mask is definitely slipping a bit here!
Even her reaction when he says inappropriate things, like to Sam's daughter the other day or he was off for a w*nk or whatever he said to kaz, she knows what he says is completely disgusting and wrong. So there's no way she doesn't see what he's doing is wrong but whether she is tied in financially or emotionally like @TheGreatOne suggested, makes you think. He is definitely capable of doing so!

Reactions: 10
Yes!! It's nice to see we are getting to him 😌

Even the most knowledgeable and qualified professional on adhd would be open to new ideas, research and views. Not Danny boy, the experience he has is more valid and important than others. Even if he has no idea how to properly find, read and interpret reliable research and uses whatever the first page on Google has to offer that fits his narrative. And then he either makes smug, snide replies, like he knows what he's on about or deletes the comments 😂
He does this loads, like somehow he's "shut you up" and thinks the world will see it that way. Mind blind I tell thee.

Ill bet my shed he doesnt have either diagnosis of ADHD or BPD type 2. Hes so dense he doesnt realise how difficult it would be to differentiate a diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental condition and a psychiatric disorder or vice versa (timeline dependent). If he is to be believed he had an adult ADHD diagnosis post Bipolar Diagnosis and smokes weed for both.

Prevelance of type 2 is 0.4% in the adult population, less than half that of type 1, maybe he really is that special OR, maybe its PD and cocaine?

He clearly stated he had BPD type 2 and "undiagnosed ADHD". He knows its sensitive so people are unlikely to challenge him with "everyone is different" like medicine psychiatry and psychology are only accurate when they agree with you. He probably had it mooted when he was crying in AED. Being admitted to a ward doesnt require sectioning either. But Wheelers World of Wonder.

Hes the kinda crappy person who places all possible criticism external to his own ego and of anything slips through "Ive got a disorder" frequently deployed in you know, the personality disordered. Im only like this because of me bipolar, dont prod me with a stick you know what Im like. Don't Ill kill myself.

Although the age of a study doesnt alter its validity only better and bigger research does you have to know how to interpret it and even then we are full of biases like clinging on for dear life on an college homework isnt it. It also needs to be considered against the wider evidence base. "IS THERE MORE BEAR MINEWALS IN YOURE PINK SALT?"

*Did you mean minerals? Your?

Experience is bleeping useless unless its from a base of training where you were reviewed and rubber stamped by a position of authority as competent. Ive been feeding myself for 20 years, I'll dare say theres better chefs in wetherspoons. The other point of training is you have your COMPREHENSION examined. For example, if I said "you wanna stitch Serotonin throughout your day by having a wank and lowering cortisol" the university would snatch my certification off me and say "No, we dont do that here" as I'd be an embarrassment.

Google is a wonderful tool, but its also full of bullshit. Social media is full of bullshit. A lean chinese man telling you to do leg raises or flap your shoulders together isnt science. A useless bleep in a garage isnt the 'messiah of menopause'. He hasnt cracked the Da Vinci Code, those that do dont stay in their girlfriends garage winking at teenage girls.

"Influencers" are generally awful places to go for advice. Did anyone see that show where they offered C list folk money to promote known damaging products. Consuming content from the Joe Rogan show is NOT research, did they have a science guy on? OK Dan, Ive only seen one where said scientist wrote an essay prior with references on his website.

Oh and having high blood pressure doesnt make you a cardiologist. You bleeping buffoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve no sympathy for Kaz, she is cut from the same clothe as Dan. She’s as bad as him, selfish, controlling narc user.

She totally thinks she’s in charge of this situation. I can’t wait for them to fall out, it will be spectacular 🥳

Reactions: 14
He just came up on my fyp replying to a woman who said live with a kid with adhd and come back to me and he got all on his high horse about how he has lived with a child with adhd for 36 years, himself. First off, has he ACTUALLY been diagnosed with adhd or is that something Dr Dan has diagnosed himself with? Secondly, having adhd (he probably doesn't) and living with someone with adhd is two different things. Both challenging but very different experiences. Lastly, what's with his obsession with experience. Yes, experience is valuable but to say, even if your kid is 5, I have 31 more years of experience of adhd than you, is so crappy.

Despite your own belief Danny, experience isn't the ultimate and only way to learn. Each individual with adhd is different, your experience with it (although questionable) is different to the next. Also, people who are actual professionals, who went to university, did multiple placements, did actual research (not a quick google and found an article from 2007) worked for years in the field of neurodevelopment, probably have personal experience too, THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!

My son has asd and a speech disorder, I also have siblings with adhd and asd which I grew up with. I have my experiences with it but I do not know everything about them, nor would I ever claim to. This lady who you replied to is correct, adhd is much more than too many e numbers and if you're going to be a clever clogs and pull out (google) some research to back up your claim, make sure its relevant, reliable and recent. You're a doughball dude

Also, edited to add, I have an undergrad degree and a masters degree and I had to be able to correctly research, read and understand research in my field. If you are going to pull a research paper out, make sure you know how to actually interpret said paper and btw, 300 participants isn't a big study and it was from 15 years ago and so much can change in that time. Look what researchers have done and what hypothesis are supported in the last 5 years so your argument is a bit more sound. This is why your magical experience isn't the be all, university is important and valuable too as they teach you how to properly locate, understand and summarise research to strengthen your argument.

This has really annoyed me for some reason, he is so dangerous with this advice! I had to comment today on one of his videos. The guy is utterly delusional 😳

Also added another screenshot of hyperactivity and e numbers from the NHS website. Very different advice from Mr Wheeler. Also, it says to seek advice from a medical professional before drastically changing their diet which, correct me if I'm wrong, Dan is definitely not a medical professional or any sort of professional actually!
Exactly doing my degree at an actual university we were told anything over 5 yr old is classed as out dated research however, still can be used in collaboration with current research to show the strengths and weaknesses in both but using out dated research as standalone evidence showed limited understanding 🤗😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is just every bit as bad as he is. I think she is also fame hungry and deluded and doesn't care a jot about anybody else. I despise her as much as I do him, having had a run in with her personally.
Spill!!

Haha nothing exciting. I was friendly with her used to chat etc back when i was in the academy, went to her for help, she went straight to DW and I got threatened. She doesn't care about anyone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Haha nothing exciting. I was friendly with her used to chat etc back when i was in the academy, went to her for help, she went straight to DW and I got threatened. She doesn't care about anyone.
I don't think she's a good person. Anyone that puts voluntary work- something which is essentially a hobby, before their family is a really crappy person! She has something missing, maybe a screw loose, who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had this sent in...

Is he having a bleeping laugh?

Spunks an alleged £500k up the wall ( or was it up his nose? 🤔)

Its a well known fact he's not got a pot to piss in. Now he's back begging for investment for the PerveCast.

Not investment into helping others. Investment in himself and his ego!

He really has no moral compass does he?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Dear Danny and the Turnips

Oh sorry bear with me, just dropped my monster energy drink!

No, only joking, great catchphrase though, how did you think that one up?

With all this talk of experience and knowledge that you have, I thought you might like the full JD of a generic job role as a dietician and nutritionist

Then I moved on to personal trainers, albeit this has an American slant. See if you can tick any of these skills and attributes off

I then moved to clinical and counselling psychologists. Now it's all on the web, so it must be true! :)

Danny whilst I remember I split my sides laughing at your end of "Bear with Me" show, when you do that skit having no time for the Rolanator. Every day it gets me, what a hoot, actual side-splitting humour! Very original, cutting edge, top comedy.

Anyway as my sides were split, I knew I needed medical attention, then I thought " what would Danny do?" , and do you know I have decades of turning things up, sewing the odd button on, so I took that experience which surely beats any medical qualifications, and stitched myself back up. The green cotton embroidery looks odd, but my experience of sewing paid off. Experience rules, eh Danny?

Please don't run that funny end of show skit again, I don't think I can sew my split sides up again. You funny, funny boy.

Please give me a " bear with me" shout out tomorrow. Every time you say it, I will slurp my tea, knowing you are saying it for me!

Every time you say " gang" I eat a biscuit, it's playing havoc with my calorie intake.

If can't do any of that how about a " Cameo Celebrity " type shout out from the car, but please do the pointy finger, the head butt, and the suppressed rage, then the knowing smile that says smug and " lost little boy" all in the same grin. I really like it when you tell someone they are wrong, and you are right, as you do that so rarely, it's a real treat for me.

Good luck with the job descriptions, see what you can tick off the lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He does this loads, like somehow he's "shut you up" and thinks the world will see it that way. Mind blind I tell thee.

Ill bet my shed he doesnt have either diagnosis of ADHD or BPD type 2. Hes so dense he doesnt realise how difficult it would be to differentiate a diagnosis of a neurodevelopmental condition and a psychiatric disorder or vice versa (timeline dependent). If he is to be believed he had an adult ADHD diagnosis post Bipolar Diagnosis and smokes weed for both.

Prevelance of type 2 is 0.4% in the adult population, less than half that of type 1, maybe he really is that special OR, maybe its PD and cocaine?

He clearly stated he had BPD type 2 and "undiagnosed ADHD". He knows its sensitive so people are unlikely to challenge him with "everyone is different" like medicine psychiatry and psychology are only accurate when they agree with you. He probably had it mooted when he was crying in AED. Being admitted to a ward doesnt require sectioning either. But Wheelers World of Wonder.

Hes the kinda crappy person who places all possible criticism external to his own ego and of anything slips through "Ive got a disorder" frequently deployed in you know, the personality disordered. Im only like this because of me bipolar, dont prod me with a stick you know what Im like. Don't Ill kill myself.

Although the age of a study doesnt alter its validity only better and bigger research does you have to know how to interpret it and even then we are full of biases like clinging on for dear life on an college homework isnt it. It also needs to be considered against the wider evidence base. "IS THERE MORE BEAR MINEWALS IN YOURE PINK SALT?"

*Did you mean minerals? Your?

Experience is bleeping useless unless its from a base of training where you were reviewed and rubber stamped by a position of authority as competent. Ive been feeding myself for 20 years, I'll dare say theres better chefs in wetherspoons. The other point of training is you have your COMPREHENSION examined. For example, if I said "you wanna stitch Serotonin throughout your day by having a wank and lowering cortisol" the university would snatch my certification off me and say "No, we dont do that here" as I'd be an embarrassment.

Google is a wonderful tool, but its also full of bullshit. Social media is full of bullshit. A lean chinese man telling you to do leg raises or flap your shoulders together isnt science. A useless bleep in a garage isnt the 'messiah of menopause'. He hasnt cracked the Da Vinci Code, those that do dont stay in their girlfriends garage winking at teenage girls.

"Influencers" are generally awful places to go for advice. Did anyone see that show where they offered C list folk money to promote known damaging products. Consuming content from the Joe Rogan show is NOT research, did they have a science guy on? OK Dan, Ive only seen one where said scientist wrote an essay prior with references on his website.

Oh and having high blood pressure doesnt make you a cardiologist. You bleeping buffoon.
I agree with what you said here. Especially the bit about experience, I have years of experience in many things, doesnt mean I'm an expert or I'd expect someone to come to me for that issue. I'd expect someone to go to a professional for that issue. It's madness that he even thinks that way but is it surprising?? 🤔 I should have said it wasn't the age of the study in particular that was the issue it was more that he has no idea how to properly read or interpret research. However that study in particular doesn't fit in with what the NHS is saying or advising and did he even compare it to other research? Probably not. Thats what makes me question the age of it. Its so obvious he googled it and just picked the first one that fit his narrative, which as you rightly said, it's very biased!

@ashdlol that's what I was told too. Unless it's a solid well known theory or study that is a basis for something but even then you need more up to date research to show what current professionals are saying and found. You also need to take into consideration the room for improvement that study has, not just take it as golden!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had this sent in...

Its a well known fact he's not got a pot to piss in. Now he's back begging for investment for the PerveCast.

Why does he need investment for a podcast? Isn’t it relatively easy to do with basic technology? Genuine question as I don’t actually know the answer. Always assumed you didn’t need much to get one going.

Reactions: 9
Had this sent in...

What exactly does it cost to chat tit in your girlfriends lounge apart from wifi cost?
I am old so perhaps I am missing something.

Reactions: 11
Dear Danny and the Turnips

Oh sorry bear with me, just dropped my monster energy drink!

No, only joking, great catchphrase though, how did you think that one up?

With all this talk of experience and knowledge that you have, I thought you might like the full JD of a generic job role as a dietician and nutritionist

Then I moved on to personal trainers, albeit this has an American slant. See if you can tick any of these skills and attributes off

I then moved to clinical and counselling psychologists. Now it's all on the web, so it must be true! :)

Danny whilst I remember I split my sides laughing at your end of "Bear with Me" show, when you do that skit having no time for the Rolanator. Every day it gets me, what a hoot, actual side-splitting humour! Very original, cutting edge, top comedy.

Anyway as my sides were split, I knew I needed medical attention, then I thought " what would Danny do?" , and do you know I have decades of turning things up, sewing the odd button on, so I took that experience which surely beats any medical qualifications, and stitched myself back up. The green cotton embroidery looks odd, but my experience of sewing paid off. Experience rules, eh Danny?

Please don't run that funny end of show skit again, I don't think I can sew my split sides up again. You funny, funny boy.

Please give me a " bear with me" shout out tomorrow. Every time you say it, I will slurp my tea, knowing you are saying it for me!

Every time you say " gang" I eat a biscuit, it's playing havoc with my calorie intake.

If can't do any of that how about a " Cameo Celebrity " type shout out from the car, but please do the pointy finger, the head butt, and the suppressed rage, then the knowing smile that says smug and " lost little boy" all in the same grin. I really like it when you tell someone they are wrong, and you are right, as you do that so rarely, it's a real treat for me.

Good luck with the job descriptions, see what you can tick off the lists.
I just love you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he need investment for a podcast? Isn’t it relatively easy to do with basic technology? Genuine question as I don’t actually know the answer. Always assumed you didn’t need much to get one going.
He said it was very expensive to do last year, gawd knows why?! He's probably wanting professional equipment, cos' he's the world's best podcaster & anything less just won't do 🙄

He's a bleeping idiot at extreme levels now, needs to reduce the strength & frequency of whatever he's taking.

Another beautiful 1* review.

Thanks to one of our own for alerting me.
Oh that's absolutely gold! 💥💪🏆

Loren Baxter you star! 👏❤

Factual with lots of detail, stuff that up your grubby superman t-shirt Danny boy! 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
The logistics alone are baffling. So you're telling me it's a 4 hour drive, one way? So 8 hours a week round trip driving for this foolishness? I'm sure gas isn't cheap in the UK! And the sheer waste of time is even worse. Does she actually sleep at Sam's house? Does she have her own room there?

So many questions about this bizarre arrangement.
Its over 4 hours closer to 5 on really sh!tty busy roads, including the Severn bridge which has a toll of over £5 - she's nuts, not to mention the fact that she is way too far away from home if she needed to rush home. Her husband must be as delusional as she is. I think she (and the husband) really thought she had struck gold with this when it all took off and she's having trouble letting go and admitting it was a terrible idea.

Had this sent in...

Sending money to the Nigerian Prince that emailed me for a loan while he is exiled would be a better investment than this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.