Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking along the same lines. I don't know everything about the Hillsborough incident, I was still a foetus at the time but it has been spoken about on TV and social media plenty of times, enough for anyone who doesn't live under a rock to know that it was tragic. Just proves how ignorant he is whether he did know about it or not.

Reactions: 12
Oh n just a little personal update since wheeler reads here 4weeks n 12lb lost with no where near 10k steps and all the help n support you never gave for all the money I payed you !

Reactions: 36
Wtf is wrong with him in this tiktok?! Why is he talking like he is trying to stop his teeth from falling out? It’s creeped me right out!

Reactions: 13
Hes 36 though there is genuinely no doubt in my mind what Hillsborough is synonymous with

Part 4

Reactions: 9
Oh n just a little personal update since wheeler reads here 4weeks n 12lb lost with no where near 10k steps and all the help n support you never gave for all the money I payed you !
Well done x

Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with him in this tiktok?! Why is he talking like he is trying to stop his teeth from falling out? It’s creeped me right out!View attachment 1028637
OMG!! You’re right I was trying to put my finger on why he sounds so weird (more than usual) he sounds exactly like my 85 year old dad when I forget to buy him fixodent for his false teeth in wheelers case though if they are dentures fucking get your extensive legal team right on it dude they saw you coming they are minging

Reactions: 14
Are you jealous because he tripled european sales in 3 years more than any other marketing manager in the company?

Reactions: 21
But then the one before isn’t as bad, and then the one before that, massive lisp, it’s so bizzare! Whatever he is taking, he needs to stop it!

Reactions: 10
Well hasn’t this be enlightening lol he’s been on the drugs again clearly. I’m in my 30s and definitely knew about Hillsborough. His ignorance comes from not watching news as his tinfoil hat is firmly on!

Reactions: 11
Amazing results, well done! Liam?

Reactions: 8
Are you jealous because he tripled european sales in 3 years more than any other marketing manager in the company?
Legend has it he rowed his way to Toshibas European clientele, thus simultaneously gaining a world rowing record, all while being morbidly obese....

Reactions: 18

Our lovely Marcus gave him a rinsing during that disgusting live - hopefully you can read the comments here Dan if you blocked them at the time...

Reactions: 23
Hi
I just wanted to say I too have been swindled and verbally abused by this cretin.

i have a different username on tiktok / Insta and I don't want him to see who I am as I am genuinely fearful for him to do something to me.

Ive not told my story too publicly but a few people know it.

I have emails from him and I have proof about the bullying in his academy - which as we all know is a pathetic Facebook group.

I saw on tiktok about this page and thought I'd come and see the thread.

im no stranger to tattle but first time on this thread.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.