Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks for that yes he is definitly reading it but in one breathe saying LCF and 8020 are same plan knowing that they are not and that LCF they were given what food to eat by him then in next breathe saying only a dietician can give meal plans , its like 2 differant people talking .argggggggggg!

Reactions: 9
Dan Wheelers; talk with Wheeler Blind Reacts

Sunday: Hillsborough
Monday: Stephen Lawrence
Tuesday: Pancakes with Peter.
Wednesday: Manchester Arndale
Thursday: July 2007
Friday: Slavery

Reactions: 10
That's it Dan, just laugh at a potential customer, why ask people for questions if you're just going to laugh in their face?

At least he's confirming he's not the best partner to Sam then cause he's certainly not at his best!

Attachments

(Long term lurker, no number) New content? Latest TikTok with the overweight dog analogy was taken from James Smith who said it 2019.

Reactions: 24
(Long term lurker, no number) New content? Latest TikTok with the overweight dog analogy was taken from James Smith who said it 2019.
Well hello long term lurker, welcome to TCHQ - we give you number #177

Mr Wheeler rip off someone else's work? Never

Come on in and get yourself acquainted - we are a lovely bunch. Great to have you here xx

Reactions: 11
He really is. This is not "trolling" or insulting someone we don't like. Wheeler has shown time and again how stupid he is. Definitely well below average intellect. Combine that with his severe narcissism, addictions, and other personality factors and you see the mess he is!

Reactions: 8
Omg just watched him talking on wmw tt and his eyes are all over the place

Reactions: 7
The dog analogy is a pile of shite. There’s only 2 ways for the dog to lose weight “starve the dog, or walk it more”! Errrrrr what about giving the “dog” a bit less to eat???

For all those who tend to swerve Dans ‘lives’ here is todays summary…!

Dan looks rough again but once again can’t not turn the camera on- he must think he’ll be missed by his fan club too much!

Lots of swearing as usual, “sup sully!”, then getting irritated by his fans for not sharing the content (does he not realise most are probably there for a laugh, not to share his ‘content’ )
Then a bit about Bridget Fonda then some nonsense about Hillsborough which someone wasn’t happy about and told Dan who then got ‘irritated’ again

I don’t know what Dans on but it makes him talk so much crap and also irritable- why he thinks this is good content or attractive to potential clients is beyond me…!!

Attachments

Honestly, I don't think there is any stopping him. I wish I could just stop watching but it's like a car crash!

He still using that poor quality app/cam combo to go on every platform too

I don’t know where to start about Hilsborough.

He’s called it an accident.
He’s said a good decision (to open the gates) had unfortunate consequences.
He’s trying to make out that Kelvin McKenzie (he called him Kevin) decided to slander the Liverpool fans because he’s a Milwall fan.
Compensation and a child being worth more, there were children who died! He’s got no clue. The families weren’t after compensation, they wanted their loved ones names cleared from any blame and the death certificates to have the correct cause of death. The acknowledgment that many would have lived if the right decisions had been made after the crush.

Why on Earth is he talking about money. What an ignorant man.

Reactions: 13
Oh well, it's only numbers eh folks!? Smash those scales I say!

263, 3 more who obviously didn't even do a quick Google...
This is what angers me most about whanker…although you’d hope people would do some research before joining up I fully understand the frustration and despair so many people (like me) feel about their weight..he is a complete con artist playing with their emotional vulnerabilities and promising them the absolute world. He is a fraudulent misogynistic compulsive liar that has stamped on and attempted to destroyed so many people during his “career” yet he has the audacity to play the: “trolls were mean to me and nearly made me kill myself line everytime someone asks him a question that isn’t just about praising how great he is. Thank god for TCHQ and it’s community of people that actually give a shit about fellow humans with the sole aim stopping him from doing anymore “changing lives” aka ruining them.

I’ve just popped in to say hello and I’m not even going to attempt to catch up! Been having a few MH issues but now back to kick arse…it seems like you’ve all been doing that spectacularly! So darn proud of you all!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.