Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t bear Dan Spragg. He honestly makes me totally cringe. YOU’RE NOT FUNNY DAN.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed his new haircut?
What did he ask for? Short, back & laughed at?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed his new haircut?
What did he ask for? Short, back & laughed at?
I can’t take him seriously. He looks like Noddy but with a floating head cos of his badly designed tats, he’s got Noddys pink cheeks and all 🤣 he’s based his tiktok personality on a kids tv presenter, even down to his fake smile and hand movements, he’s so cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He went home for one night and is now away again with Adam I must admit I'd be a bit miffed if I was chloe

Reactions: 2
Yeah i saw him say on the commentd it was canclled last night becasue of chloe but then he ended up turning up later :ROFLMAO: .apprently he was meant to show up the day before instead but chloe felt better s9 went the next day instead .personally i think he shpuld have stayed with chloe

Particularly as Chester is poorly now. His priorities are very misjudged. Even if Chloe has said she’s fine he should be with her.

What happened with this football match?
It was a football match tbat simple simon amd cal the dragon organised and a few tiktokers was playing .someone ran onto the pitch and took down cal from behind and cal ended up hitting him anyway the match was canclled early and cal had to be looked at by a doctor not becasue of been hurt but hes got autism so had like a panic attack or something .they needed more stewards though as thry sold tickets for like 300 people i think or 200 and loads more turned up .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve sent him a dm, he should be home with his baby. All this tik tok tit is nothing when family is concerned.
I think Dans ex wife is taking Chester to doctors for Chloe. Sorry, for me this would a red flag and I’d be gone.

Reactions: 5
I’ve sent him a dm, he should be home with his baby. All this tik tok tit is nothing when family is concerned.
I think Dans ex wife is taking Chester to doctors for Chloe. Sorry, for me this would a red flag and I’d be gone.
Absolutely, he should be taking his baby! Poor Chloe

Theres no way I'd sit around letting my ex take my kids when I could be there its his job as a father to look after his son as well

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he’s out and Chloe and the baby are I’ll at home. Why is she letting him treat her like that! Family comes 1st! Even letting he’s ex take the baby to the Docters I’m shocked!!!! He needs to get he’s priorities right! On her stories she looked so tired bless her it’s hard being ill and looking after a baby too he should be at home helping out!

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing it’s either chloe or Chester, I don’t see why he left them anyway. He should of stayed at home. I hope he isn’t too far away?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.