Damien Broderick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mystery of Damien Broderick, had about 10k followers last September and now all of a sudden has over 1m and no one knows who he is but influencers are stuck up his arse.

Reactions: 6
The mystery of Damien Broderick, had about 10k followers last September and now all of a sudden has over 1m and no one knows who he is but influencers are stuck up his arse.
Omg I wondered same..never heard of him till shitshow Gossies last night😅And clicked on his page & he has 1.2Mill followers😱Like who the hell is he🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing organic about his following he’s only gained in it the last year.
It’s no coincidence ICK is in this last name because the boy is ICKKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this thread and thought I recognised the name, he always comes up on my insta and knocks me sick, the way he calls watches "timepieces" gives me the right ick. And his clicky clap 🤢 have a day off you massive knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
in his own words… took ages to get 20k followers and then in the space of 30 days he’s went from 40k to 1.2 million !!!
Not that many people in the entire country who have anywhere near that number !

Premier league players… Superbowl winners … award winning musicians/actors have less than this lad. And does he think we’re all dumb enough to believe he hasn’t bought all of these ffs !!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh what is he like in real life? He seems really annoying 🙈
He wasn’t very well liked, was kind of doing social media at the time too but it didn’t seem to be going anywhere. I worked in a mostly male dominated workforce and the other guys used to warn the few girls who worked there about him being a bit aggy and possessive with girlfriends.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He wasn’t very well liked, was kind of doing social media at the time too but it didn’t seem to be going anywhere. I worked in a mostly male dominated workforce and the other guys used to warn the few girls who worked there about him being a bit aggy and possessive with girlfriends.
OhmyGoodness 😱 He defo gives off that vibe, he seems very intense 😬

Reactions: 2
Now he's giving dating advice 🤮 what is the world coming to ???!!!! And dragging your one down with him what's her face

Also saying he’s 5ft 8 when he’s absolutely not. Met him before years ago and I’m 5ft, he wasn’t that much taller than me at all 😂 for someone who says he’s not insecure about his height why lie then??

Reactions: 1
He was working in tesco for years too, there’s just no way he had 1 million followers, living at home and was still working a full time retail supermarket job lol no shame in the grind but please stop buying followers, it’s so bleeping obvious

Reactions: 7