Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen this thread and thought I recognised the name, he always comes up on my insta and knocks me sick, the way he calls watches "timepieces" gives me the right ick. And his clicky clap šŸ¤¢ have a day off you massive knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ahhhere

I only just came across this guy and he gives me the absolute ick! The quality of his videos is also so bad for someone who apparently had 1 million followers! The clicking, the really low monotone voice, the way he speaks/his teeth, his passive aggressive replies to every single comment on his insta
Thank god its not just me, super creep vibes! And the editing of his photos, he looks nothing like them! His bad hair restoration, his gigantic teeth, his flitting between two accents depending on who he's talking to, the SHOE HORN!!! MORTO! and the fact he thinks slapping it in his hand is sexy, yeah sexy shoe horn....! Vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I have a story..
A few years ago he worked in a well known menā€™s clothes shop and faked an accident for compensation. He was found lying on the floor ā€œunconsciousā€ after ā€œtrippingā€ over a bucket and falling down a few stepsā€¦
A colleague called his sister to tell her what happened and she answered the phone saying ā€œdid Damien fall?ā€ Before she was even told anything šŸ¤Ø

He was always talking about S&M stuff and showing colleagues nude pics of girls sent to him, he was an absolute creep, everyone hated him, he definitely puts the ICK in BroderICK

My theory is he bought followers out of his compo money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Damien has always given me a bit of a odd vibe tbh, tries way to hard to be edgy and an expert on absolutely everything. Any girl heā€™s ever been with has ran a mile after a short period of time which probably says it all.

I wanted to comment on this thread because about two months ago when he was in love with the Ukrainian bird, I seen/heard him on middle Abbey Street begging a very drunk young girl to come home with him while I was walking past.
Just to note he seemed very much sober.

Admirable heā€™s made a living out of what he does, however heā€™s not all it seems.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
in his own wordsā€¦ took ages to get 20k followers and then in the space of 30 days heā€™s went from 40k to 1.2 million !!!
Not that many people in the entire country who have anywhere near that number !

Premier league playersā€¦ Superbowl winners ā€¦ award winning musicians/actors have less than this lad. And does he think weā€™re all dumb enough to believe he hasnā€™t bought all of these ffs !!! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was working in tesco for years too, thereā€™s just no way he had 1 million followers, living at home and was still working a full time retail supermarket job lol no shame in the grind but please stop buying followers, itā€™s so fucking obvious

Reactions: 7

TreesOfGreen

Damien has always given me a bit of a odd vibe tbh, tries way to hard to be edgy and an expert on absolutely everything. Any girl heā€™s ever been with has ran a mile after a short period of time which probably says it all.

I wanted to comment on this thread because about two months ago when he was in love with the Ukrainian bird, I seen/heard him on middle Abbey Street begging a very drunk young girl to come home with him while I was walking past.
Just to note he seemed very much sober.

Admirable heā€™s made a living out of what he does, however heā€™s not all it seems.
Everything about him is soooo icky

Ahhhere

He "invented" zipping up his pants and two sprays of perfume?! Ah ha ha ha! Delusional much Damo.
Talk about over inflated ego.

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Oh what is he like in real life? He seems really annoying šŸ™ˆ
He wasnā€™t very well liked, was kind of doing social media at the time too but it didnā€™t seem to be going anywhere. I worked in a mostly male dominated workforce and the other guys used to warn the few girls who worked there about him being a bit aggy and possessive with girlfriends.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Georginasparks

The mystery of Damien Broderick, had about 10k followers last September and now all of a sudden has over 1m and no one knows who he is but influencers are stuck up his arse.

Reactions: 6

Ahhhere

the week before he announced he was leaving the podcast,his girlfriend was posting about the importance of focusing on the healthy fulfilling relationship in life and not allowing others to take time away from that. Then boom all of sudden podcast was gone and he was announcing his new bits coming down the line.
He also didn't even mention yer wan he did the podcast with in the post, like wish her luck or thanks for everything or anything. After BANGIN ON about being BEST FRIENDS for ages you'd think she'd be worth a name drop.

Reactions: 5

Jg86

VIP Member
I didnā€™t even know he had a girlfriend, donā€™t know how anyone could put up with him. I really like Nathalie who he did the podcast with and thought it was pretty poor form how he didnā€™t mention her at all in the post. Even just a thank you or best of luck etc
For a lad who talks about being a gentleman he honestly showed his true colours . He used her for more content and followers .

Fitzytour

I only just came across this guy and he gives me the absolute ick! The quality of his videos is also so bad for someone who apparently had 1 million followers! The clicking, the really low monotone voice, the way he speaks/his teeth, his passive aggressive replies to every single comment on his insta

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Thereā€™s nothing organic about his following heā€™s only gained in it the last year.
Itā€™s no coincidence ICK is in this last name because the boy is ICKKKKKKKKK

• Haha