Damien Broderick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just came across this guy and he gives me the absolute ick! The quality of his videos is also so bad for someone who apparently had 1 million followers! The clicking, the really low monotone voice, the way he speaks/his teeth, his passive aggressive replies to every single comment on his insta

Reactions: 5
I only just came across this guy and he gives me the absolute ick! The quality of his videos is also so bad for someone who apparently had 1 million followers! The clicking, the really low monotone voice, the way he speaks/his teeth, his passive aggressive replies to every single comment on his insta
Thank god its not just me, super creep vibes! And the editing of his photos, he looks nothing like them! His bad hair restoration, his gigantic teeth, his flitting between two accents depending on who he's talking to, the SHOE HORN!!! MORTO! and the fact he thinks slapping it in his hand is sexy, yeah sexy shoe horn....! Vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dressing gown he wears is VILE and gives me the ick, serious hugh heffner vibes, just manky and gross, I remember watching him being interviewed last year showing off his favourite items and he was stood in the video in his boxers with the manky dressing gown over him tied whilst the female reporter asked him questions, thought it was so bizzarre and uncomfortable to watch, icky vibes

Reactions: 4
I don’t even follow him on insta but I follow the girl he does the podcast with. She’s after putting up that he’s decided to step away from the podcast and asking if people would like her to continue it solo. I get the vibe from her stories his decision to step away was quite abrupt and unexpected. Anyone have any tea ?

I don’t even follow him on insta but I follow the girl he does the podcast with. She’s after putting up that he’s decided to step away from the podcast and asking if people would like her to continue it solo. I get the vibe from her stories his decision to step away was quite abrupt and unexpected. Anyone have any tea ?
The girlfriend!!! She wants him to focus more on their relationship and the "luxury brands" they are creating 🙄

Reactions: 1
How do you know
the week before he announced he was leaving the podcast,his girlfriend was posting about the importance of focusing on the healthy fulfilling relationship in life and not allowing others to take time away from that. Then boom all of sudden podcast was gone and he was announcing his new bits coming down the line.

Reactions: 2
the week before he announced he was leaving the podcast,his girlfriend was posting about the importance of focusing on the healthy fulfilling relationship in life and not allowing others to take time away from that. Then boom all of sudden podcast was gone and he was announcing his new bits coming down the line.
He also didn't even mention yer wan he did the podcast with in the post, like wish her luck or thanks for everything or anything. After BANGIN ON about being BEST FRIENDS for ages you'd think she'd be worth a name drop.

He also didn't even mention yer wan he did the podcast with in the post, like wish her luck or thanks for everything or anything. After BANGIN ON about being BEST FRIENDS for ages you'd think she'd be worth a name drop.
A few weeks before the podcast ended he was banging on about how no girlfriend could or would ever tell him.who he could be friends with or work with.

Reactions: 3
He’s such a loser, I get the ick every time he comes up on my FYP 🤢
Same. I do love seeing men in proper clothes but there's something about him that just gives off the biggest ick and now that he is doing some singing thing as well as his own menswear (which isn't going to be reasonably priced) you get the ick even more. I honestly don't know how he pulled the girlfriend , unless it's more a relationship of mutual instgramable benefit.

I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, don’t know how anyone could put up with him. I really like Nathalie who he did the podcast with and thought it was pretty poor form how he didn’t mention her at all in the post. Even just a thank you or best of luck etc

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, don’t know how anyone could put up with him. I really like Nathalie who he did the podcast with and thought it was pretty poor form how he didn’t mention her at all in the post. Even just a thank you or best of luck etc
For a lad who talks about being a gentleman he honestly showed his true colours . He used her for more content and followers .

The actual state of his London vlog, like a 6 year old made it, there is literally no point to the video