Damien Broderick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual state of his London vlog, like a 6 year old made it, there is literally no point to the video
He thinks he is the coolest gent that ever walked. Whoever spends €45 on tickets to hear him.sing needs their hear checked. That will be another painful blog.

Reactions: 1
If I have to listen to him pulling up his zipper one more time, ugh, I would have assumed he was not into women, imagine living with him 😦

Damien has always given me a bit of a odd vibe tbh, tries way to hard to be edgy and an expert on absolutely everything. Any girl he’s ever been with has ran a mile after a short period of time which probably says it all.

I wanted to comment on this thread because about two months ago when he was in love with the Ukrainian bird, I seen/heard him on middle Abbey Street begging a very drunk young girl to come home with him while I was walking past.
Just to note he seemed very much sober.

Admirable he’s made a living out of what he does, however he’s not all it seems.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Damien has always given me a bit of a odd vibe tbh, tries way to hard to be edgy and an expert on absolutely everything. Any girl he’s ever been with has ran a mile after a short period of time which probably says it all.

I wanted to comment on this thread because about two months ago when he was in love with the Ukrainian bird, I seen/heard him on middle Abbey Street begging a very drunk young girl to come home with him while I was walking past.

Admirable he’s made a living out of what he does, however he’s not all it seems.
Everything about him is soooo icky

Reactions: 7

Theres so many stories about him which is the reason a lot of irish high end brands want nothing to do with him. Txt book love bomber and controlling creep.

Reactions: 2
Even his replies on his posts are so passive aggressive, takes everything as an insult, thinks he's getting one up on them by replying in a dickish manner. There is absolutely no way he has a million followers authentically
---
Any more stories?
Theres so many stories about him which is the reason a lot of irish high end brands want nothing to do with him. Txt book love bomber and controlling creep.

Reactions: 3
Even his replies on his posts are so passive aggressive, takes everything as an insult, thinks he's getting one up on them by replying in a dickish manner. There is absolutely no way he has a million followers authentically
---
Any more stories?
Some stories include unprofessional and inappropriate dms being sent. As well as being rude to staff, dropping the hand on a certain irish influencer. It was noted and dealt with.

Reactions: 2
I have a story..
A few years ago he worked in a well known men’s clothes shop and faked an accident for compensation. He was found lying on the floor “unconscious” after “tripping” over a bucket and falling down a few steps…
A colleague called his sister to tell her what happened and she answered the phone saying “did Damien fall?” Before she was even told anything 🤨

He was always talking about S&M stuff and showing colleagues nude pics of girls sent to him, he was an absolute creep, everyone hated him, he definitely puts the ICK in BroderICK

My theory is he bought followers out of his compo money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I have a story..
A few years ago he worked in a well known men’s clothes shop and faked an accident for compensation. He was found lying on the floor “unconscious” after “tripping” over a bucket and falling down a few steps…
A colleague called his sister to tell her what happened and she answered the phone saying “did Damien fall?” Before she was even told anything 🤨

He was always talking about S&M stuff and showing colleagues nude pics of girls sent to him, he was an absolute creep, everyone hated him, he definitely puts the ICK in BroderICK

My theory is he bought followers out of his compo money
It would explain how he reached such a high number almost overnight without having a viral video or post.

always got hugh hefner vibes from him, the dressing gown he wears is vile and last year a woman interviewed him on video about his style and he started it off in the manky dressing gown with just his jocks on underneath it, though it was so weird creepy and incomfortable, gave me creep vibes from that moment on

always got hugh hefner vibes from him, the dressing gown he wears is vile and last year a woman interviewed him on video about his style and he started it off in the manky dressing gown with just his jocks on underneath it, though it was so weird creepy and incomfortable, gave me creep vibes from that moment on
How he wasn't called out for that is still beyond me. It was so inappropriate but that's him he is inappropriate. Cassie stocks has yet to see through and continues to give him attention. He is a lad masquerading as a man. His true character inevitably shines through.

Exploiting his nephew for content. I dislike influencers but I hate those who use children to push their brand/content.
Consent applies to children not just adults. Nobody should be allowed post videos of them but especially if its for financial gain or as an ad.
Damien , you are a creep.

He's giving us a shoutout 🤣
Tattle get a mention on the gram? Must be hitting a nerve. I only said the truth anyway, he’d remember it well himself was only 6 weeks back. Arms behind his back, cap in hand hovering over the girls shoulder.

Creep.

Ooh someone clearly hit a nerve. I doubt anyone was body shaming him. He just loves attention and being a victim.