Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the guys are now doing a meet & greet in Roblox for MTV? I'm sorry, but if they want to be taken seriously as a rock band, they're going about it the wrong way!

Reactions: 7
So the guys are now doing a meet & greet in Roblox for MTV? I'm sorry, but if they want to be taken seriously as a rock band, they're going about it the wrong way!
Getting flashbacks to when bands would do meet and greets on Habbo Hotel about 13 years ago 😂 If it does work anything like they did there, it'll most likely just be like a chat Q&A session via the website. But yeah, seems like an odd PR move for the band given the average age of Roblox users and the band's whole 'brand image' being pretty kid-unfriendly 😅

Reactions: 2

Is it part of their VMAs promotions? What sort of age group is VMAs appealing to these days?

I wouldn’t say them turning towards pop is that surprising though. I wouldn’t say they were ever really rock despite the image they were trying to put out. It’s more that pop friendly alternative sound that a lot of older rock bands are going for

I waited on roblox (I play with my child 😂) over 2000 people was waiting and only 26 people got in, a lot of pissed off people, some was waiting 24 hours 😂

• Wow
Did anyone see the VMAs? Basically the whole performance was censored. They even blurred out Damiano's back tattoo. I hope they're happy with their decision...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the VMAs? Basically the whole performance was censored. They even blurred out Damiano's back tattoo. I hope they're happy with their decision...
Most of the censoring seems to be because Victoria lost a nipple cover or her shirt slipped or something

Tbf this will probably help them a bit with attention from the American public. Otherwise I think it’s a performance/band many would watch once and move on from

Dripping wet in PVC, in Rio. I've been deceased and resuscitated several times. 💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
New single coming "in the autumn" according to Kerrang! and there have been some photos on insta today that look suspiciously like promo pic shooting!

Reactions: 1
What does everyone think of The Loneliest? I absolutely love it. :love:

I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the surprise gig they played at Camden Underworld on Thursday and heard it not once, but twice, as we made them come out for an encore and they performed it again. It was absolute heaven.

Reactions: 5