Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of The Loneliest? I absolutely love it. :love:

I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the surprise gig they played at Camden Underworld on Thursday and heard it not once, but twice, as we made them come out for an encore and they performed it again. It was absolute heaven.
I didnt love it, but I think thats more to with me not being that keen on sad songs, theres enough to be sad about in the world without hearing something thatd make me sad, maybe thats just me. Were you very close Oogly Boogly, was it easy to get tickets?

Try blasting it in the car at top volume on country lanes - it's a 10/10 experience!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes! So random!

What do you think of the new album? I genuinely love every song, it's been on repeat since it came out!

would anyone be interested if i were to make a thread about damiano’s gf giorgia? i’ve come to find her advocacy about endo v admirable & i like her little friend federica a lot as well

Reactions: 4
Only recently discovered this band but I am obsessed! Damiano is fiiine but honestly Vic has me questioning my whole sexuality 🥵🤣 my tiktok algorithm has picked up on this too 😅

• Haha
Only recently discovered this band but I am obsessed! Damiano is fiiine but honestly Vic has me questioning my whole sexuality 🥵🤣 my tiktok algorithm has picked up on this too 😅
Apparently I need to put my algorithm to work to get me onto VicTok 👀

Yessss I was there too, it was amazing! What was your favourite bit?
I honestly loved all of it! I go to a lot of concerts and this was defo the best. I went straight home and got tickets to see them again in Manchester in December!

I'm going to Manchester too, it's the last date of the new tour, so it's gonna be crazy!!

• Heart
It seems himself and the amazingly beautiful Giorgia have split up!!!!😱

• Wow
Apparently he cheated on her with one of Vic’s friends. He has gone way down in my estimation now. I also feel he has become ‘too cool for school’ now that they are becoming big. Let’s hope his Italian Mamma gives him an earful!

Reactions: 6