Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its tomorrow!! cant lie though the spitting teaser made me feel a bit sick 🤢
Well, it’s supposed to be funny/sexy?

I am a feminist, sometimes even leaning to radical, but I think their management is overdoing it with Victoria’s girl boss image. I get she is the only girl in the band, kudos to her, she is certainly badass but she is also the weakest musician out of them all, and posing her as a frontwoman of sorts on par with DD seems a bit artificial? I totally support female musicians, I absolutely loved a lot of them growing up - Courtney, Kim, D’Arcy, you get the idea, I dunno about Victoria...You can’t really build your whole personality about being “a girl in a band”. I guess I’m thinking too deep, though, that’s my inner Simone de Beauvoir 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I have been silently watching this thread....all I can say is that chewing gum scene awoke something in me,

Reactions: 4
controversial opinion but I honestly feel like once you seen one of their music videos you’ve seen them all

there’s only so much walking around and being sexy I can watch before I’m a bit bored:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with the last 2 posters. It’s all a bit try hard. Damiano has natural charisma and sex appeal, but this is too much and seems forced. Meh.

Reactions: 7
I expected more, but I don't know what because I know it's a music video that they more than likely don't want being banned. It just seemed... tame 🤷‍♀️ And cheap, would have expected more money to be thrown at it considering the publicity they're getting now.

Reactions: 1
I expected more, but I don't know what because I know it's a music video that they more than likely don't want being banned. It just seemed... tame 🤷‍♀️ And cheap, would have expected more money to be thrown at it considering the publicity they're getting now.
I think it worked. Maybe not the most groundbreaking video ever but it fits their aesthetic/vibe. Plus I think the point was to feel controversial without actually generating any of the controversy 😅

I quite liked it. Enjoyed the editing of it though - love it when a music video cuts with the beat 😛

Meh. Bunch of early 20 year olds making what they think a rock video should be. Very dull and try hard. Still a cracking song though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meh. Bunch of early 20 year olds making what they think a rock video should be
Not going to lie, they generally give me these vibes despite being pretty decent musicians. I am not even that old, just different strokes for different folks, I guess.

And I CBA to watch the video, does DD sport his new haircut in it?

Reactions: 3
Plus I think the point was to feel controversial without actually generating any of the controversy 😅
Atm I feel like their whole image is being based on feeling controversial without really being so which is perfectly fine but it's bound to get old after a while
I hope they can cement their style and image (at least in M/Vs) a bit more as they're clearly not fearful of being more controversial on stage

I like the make up but not the banana part. This man should leave something to our imagination, right? 😂 And I am totally in the antihaircut camp now, could not even stand to watch IWBYS because he lacks his beautiful curls

Reactions: 1