DaisyMet/maxinemetcalfe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you read from the first post? My reason for starting this thread was my concern about her promotion of ED (in my opinion)
I'm just talking about how people are on here ripping her apart for her looks,make up and style, and the need to have put her DIL on here, I just don't think she deserves it & that is my opinion
---
I agree with your reason for the post. Her obsessive control of her food and exercise routine works for her, but I think if people are following that example in order to lose weight or achieve a healthy lifestyle, it isn’t the best example. I think some of her followers don’t realise about the control aspect of EDs.
My only other concern is that she’s wanting to go down the selling route that so many others have gone down and that would be a shame.

I actually think she’s a genuine lady, yes she has her issues, but don’t we all?! As for how she looks, well yes, I personally think the make-up is too harsh, but if she feels happy and comfortable, who am I to criticise? I think she totally owns her look and is striking in her own way. I don’t think saying “she won’t get a man” because of how she looks is boosting the sisterhood, how can women (or men) say that about women in 2023 - it’s not 1973. I also found the comment about her husband’s pension pretty bad, she’s entitled to that money and can spend it in any way she wants. She lost her much loved husband for god’s sake, give her a break!
Yep I agree completely, I know this is a site that calls people out etc I aint a Saint I'm on here myself for 1 tiktoker that was a complete wrongen who deserved to be called out but this lady just don't deserve it all. Again its just my opinion

Reactions: 5
I agree with your reason for the post. Her obsessive control of her food and exercise routine works for her, but I think if people are following that example in order to lose weight or achieve a healthy lifestyle, it isn’t the best example. I think some of her followers don’t realise about the control aspect of EDs.
My only other concern is that she’s wanting to go down the selling route that so many others have gone down and that would be a shame.

I actually think she’s a genuine lady, yes she has her issues, but don’t we all?! As for how she looks, well yes, I personally think the make-up is too harsh, but if she feels happy and comfortable, who am I to criticise? I think she totally owns her look and is striking in her own way. I don’t think saying “she won’t get a man” because of how she looks is boosting the sisterhood, how can women (or men) say that about women in 2023 - it’s not 1973. I also found the comment about her husband’s pension pretty bad, she’s entitled to that money and can spend it in any way she wants. She lost her much loved husband for god’s sake, give her a break!
I agree 😊 I don’t think it’s our place to comment on her make up or how she spends her money.

Reactions: 3
Her tiktok. I think she’s deleted it, not sure though.
I looked at her insta page, and on the mini story there’s was 22 comments, majority of the. Saying where’s your TT gone. Last night I went back and, there’s only 10 comments, anything about TT deleted

Reactions: 1
I looked at her insta page, and on the mini story there’s was 22 comments, majority of the. Saying where’s your TT gone. Last night I went back and, there’s only 10 comments, anything about TT deleted
Wow you would think she’d have the decency to let her followers know if she’s deleted her TIk Tok , shows what she really thinks of them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow you would think she’d have the decency to let her followers know if she’s deleted her TIk Tok , shows what she really thinks of them
I do agree with this. Her tiktok followers really bought into her life and were very invested. I think to just disappear with no explanation isn’t very classy if I’m honest. I know she doesn’t owe anything to her followers, but they did give her something in return or she wouldn’t have shared so much of her life with them…

Reactions: 4
He's Maxine left social media totally? I came across her Instagram today and it's not been updated for weeks.

He's Maxine left social media totally? I came across her Instagram today and it's not been updated for weeks.
I think she has
Bit sad for her followers really just go like that some have followed her a long time have no idea why she's just up and gone weird really

• Heart
She’s still on Instagram, she posts random stories. I just noticed one right now, it appears she’s in the middle of getting her bathroom done. I saw a story a few weeks ago and she said she was taking a break from tiktok but would probably be back. Whatever was written about her by trolls must have really hurt. I personally don’t think she deserves the nastiness. You might not like her style, her make-up or her shopping habits but so what? I think she’s been through a lot and she’s trying to live in a way that makes her happy. I commented about her because she was adamant she wouldn’t go down the flogging route and then started implying she would. Apart from that, I think she’d built up a nice little niche corner of tiktok and it’s a shame she’s gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She couldn’t take it anymore she made a ticktok in the summer then the next day she deleted her profile and the comments in that ticktok was nasty so it was the final straw

She couldn’t take it anymore she made a ticktok in the summer then the next day she deleted her profile and the comments in that ticktok was nasty so it was the final straw
I think she’s a nice woman but has issues. She got a bit big for her boots though on TT and that bleeping tambourine was just ridiculous IMO. She’s on insta but I just skip through nowadays.