DaisyMet/maxinemetcalfe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have the trolls won? If you didn't come reading here or her huns didn't send her stuff from here you would be oblivious , prob that az hun that thinks she's her manager or personal bodyguard 🤣🤣
---
If you want to be in this game of social media thus is the territory that comes with it , Mrs hinch has loads of hate on here but keeps going

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2268327
---
That's the daughter in law
Definitely wasn’t what I was expecting, good looking woman. That said I don’t know what I was expecting! It must hurt Maxine that her son has a ‘normal’ looking partner.
I’m not sure I’ve seen Will, there was a party and Rosie was pictured with 2 guys 1 boyfriend and 1 brother but I couldn’t work out who was who.

Reactions: 1
Jesus 😳
Her mother looks miles better than her 😂
---
Her lip piercing looks like a pre cancerous mole 🙈

Reactions: 4
This tit they all spout about trolls winning bla de fcuken bla.

Giving an opinion on facts they share with the world on a site designed for that purpose does not make a troll Ffs!

Thought she didn't give a fcuk and just "dropped and blocked" anyway.

I always thought she was too fragile for SM especially going down the same road they all go down, she shared far too much.

That said I hope she's ok. I think she originally used her account as a form of therapy, she'll miss it.

Unfortunately this is what happens. You put your life right out there online and you find a cosy bubble of people who follow you and boost your self confidence by telling you how wonderful you are and you start to think you’re bullet proof. People tend to forget that EVERYONE has access to the information you put out there and it’s not illegal to look online to put two and two together. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you, and they’ll either directly comment to you, which is trolling, or criticise you in a safe space, such as this. It doesn’t mean our lives are sad or that we’re jealous, it just means we have an opinion that others may share and it’s interesting to know if they do. Now if you go searching for negative things that have been said about you outside of the comments section on your account, you might find that not everyone is as positive about you as your followers are - that’s the other side of the coin when you share so many personal details online. If you want the boost you get from being on social media and you also want to monetise the following you’ve built up, you have to accept that people will comment, good and bad. I personally enjoyed her content but felt she went too far with personal details sometimes and I genuinely thought she was playing with fire. I think she has a lot of issues which she’s been honest about, but maybe the fickle world of social media isn’t the place to be if you can’t take any criticism or interest in the people in you life who want to stay private.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately this is what happens. You put your life right out there online and you find a cosy bubble of people who follow you and boost your self confidence by telling you how wonderful you are and you start to think you’re bullet proof. People tend to forget that EVERYONE has access to the information you put out there and it’s not illegal to look online to put two and two together. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you, and they’ll either directly comment to you, which is trolling, or criticise you in a safe space, such as this. It doesn’t mean our lives are sad or that we’re jealous, it just means we have an opinion that others may share and it’s interesting to know if they do. Now if you go searching for negative things that have been said about you outside of the comments section on your account, you might find that not everyone is as positive about you as your followers are - that’s the other side of the coin when you share so many personal details online. If you want the boost you get from being on social media and you also want to monetise the following you’ve built up, you have to accept that people will comment, good and bad. I personally enjoyed her content but felt she went too far with personal details sometimes and I genuinely thought she was playing with fire. I think she has a lot of issues which she’s been honest about, but maybe the fickle world of social media isn’t the place to be if you can’t take any criticism or interest in the people in you life who want to stay private.
Exactly this 👏 👌 🙌 💯
---
Jesus 😳
Her mother looks miles better than her 😂
---
Her lip piercing looks like a pre cancerous mole 🙈
That's all the heavy make up just caking up her face , she would look good for her age if she was natural

When you see pictures of her when her husband was alive she looked lovely with the blonde hair and nice make up. But I just think now she’s trying to achieve a look that just doesn’t do anything for her at all. I get that she wants to be different and stand out etc but she’s standing out for the wrong reasons. She does look like a bad drag queen most of the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Now if you go searching for negative things that have been said about you outside of the comments section on your account, you might find that not everyone is as positive about you as your followers are - that’s the other side of the coin when you share so many personal details online.
This!!!
And if people are sending her what people are saying they aren’t friends.

Reactions: 3
This!!!
And if people are sending her what people are saying they aren’t friends.
Exactly right! People are allowed to have opinions and express them, I’m afraid that’s how life is and if she hasn’t worked that out by the age of 52 then she really shouldn’t be presenting every aspect of her life online. I know that some people have been negative to her in her comments, but for someone who says she doesn’t care, she’s very touchy about them and I’ve heard her on quite a few occasions make snarky comments about how they look in reply. If her dedicated followers have directed her to this site or sent some of the observations people have made, are they really the supportive huns they’re making out or stirring the pot in order for her to react? The fact is, this site is NOT about trolling, it’s about sharing observations about people who decide to present themselves online. No one is making her come on here to read about herself because, unlike the comments section on her account, any criticism is not directly addressed to her. If you seek negativity you shall find, and people who rub her nose in what people are allowed to think and express on this site, are actually being tit stirrers while pretending to be nice…
In the real world not everyone is going to think you’re great, or look amazing or like your style and they probably talk about it, why would the online world be any different? You reap what you sow - display everything and expect people to have opinions I’m afraid.

• Heart
Exactly right! People are allowed to have opinions and express them, I’m afraid that’s how life is and if she hasn’t worked that out by the age of 52 then she really shouldn’t be presenting every aspect of her life online. I know that some people have been negative to her in her comments, but for someone who says she doesn’t care, she’s very touchy about them and I’ve heard her on quite a few occasions make snarky comments about how they look in reply. If her dedicated followers have directed her to this site or sent some of the observations people have made, are they really the supportive huns they’re making out or stirring the pot in order for her to react? The fact is, this site is NOT about trolling, it’s about sharing observations about people who decide to present themselves online. No one is making her come on here to read about herself because, unlike the comments section on her account, any criticism is not directly addressed to her. If you seek negativity you shall find, and people who rub her nose in what people are allowed to think and express on this site, are actually being tit stirrers while pretending to be nice…
In the real world not everyone is going to think you’re great, or look amazing or like your style and they probably talk about it, why would the online world be any different? You reap what you sow - display everything and expect people to have opinions I’m afraid.
👏👏👏👏👏 absolutely agree

Well no posts on tiktok today , what do we think , back sat or Sun? , also she's only got 3 pages on here , that's mild , I'm on thissinglemamas & she's on 62 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she has body and face dysmorphia as this is shocking , how can she not see how bad that make up is , makes her look even older and a fool
When she posted pictures of herself out with friends recently she very obviously stood out as dressing and being made up in a totally different way from the rest of them. Is this all the fall out from her husband dying? Did he stop her from dressing how she wanted so she's now doing it?

Reactions: 2