DaisyMet/maxinemetcalfe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tik toker that now wants to be a hun & do tiktok shop shite , something she said she'd never do , they all say that in the beginning till they get greedy for the free stuff & the commission

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another tik toker that now wants to be a hun & do tiktok shop shite , something she said she'd never do , they all say that in the beginning till they get greedy for the free stuff & the commission
Exactly this. I had a lot of respect for her when she said she’d never try and flog things.I really believed she had some credibility and was using the app to help with her issues. She’s gained a large, devoted female following through sharing the tragic death of her husband and details of her family life in a warm and detailed way, however, I think as the numbers increased and she’s seen the likes of Positive Jess change their accounts, the “fame” has gone to her head and she’s become freebie hungry. Her followers are a bit of a cult, they know everything, follow her slavishly and defend her against any criticism. She even has this follower in NZ who acts as her right hand woman, checking for trolls and answering any queries about her make-up etc.
I sort of admire the fact that she’s totally owns how she looks, but I also understand the people who look at her and think “my god, what the hell?”!! It’s a bit sad that yet another one is rushing towards hundom and that her account will soon be another market stall full of tat and hard flogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They all go the same way and that's the fact of it. Took her a little longer but she got there in the end, as expected.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday sh said she wasnt going to talk about certain people anymore. I wonder whose told her off?

Reactions: 1
Do you think it could be her son and his partner?
It's quite possible as she's been broadcasting all their home renovations lately. She has said before they don't like SM so you'd think she'd leave them off it.

The daughter in law, as she calls her, is quite a bit older than her son as I recall.

The daughter in law is AT LEAST 25 years older than her son! She looks older than Maxine. They’re really easy to find on Facebook.

• Wow
Bloody hell just found the daughter in law 😳 not what I was expecting at all , I'm older than my hubby so not shade to the age gap I just pictured her & Will to be almost like Tommy fury & molly mae with all the fancy holidays & expensive things

I thought the son and his partner didn’t do social media? Without names, how did you find them? Clues please!!!
---
I found them. Oh. My. God. There’s age difference and there’s age difference, that’s a hefty age difference! He’s about 28, she’s got to be in her 50s…

Last edited:
I can only find the daughter. I too thought they didn't do SM?

I see her huns are like vipers to anyone not blowing smoke up her arse too. Bad bad trait that.

I can only find the daughter. I too thought they didn't do SM?

I see her huns are like vipers to anyone not blowing smoke up her arse too. Bad bad trait that.
If you’re as inquisitive (nosey!) as me, he has a FB account and if you look through it, you will find and probably be shocked! All I can say is, wow. She kept that quiet.

If you’re as inquisitive (nosey!) as me, he has a FB account and if you look through it, you will find and probably be shocked! All I can say is, wow. She kept that quiet.

I take it it's the blonde? She didn't actually keep it quiet she deleted the part 899 referencing it one day she made such an arse of explaining things 🙄

The son wasn't coming home, knew he was keeping something back bla de bla. All her followers thought the announcement was gonna be he was gay, but no, the daughter informed her of the older woman.

She "dropped and blocked" shitloads of followers because of this even though she was the one that caused it with her part 1 to 20 only me :rolleyes:

If it's the blonde, she doesn't look older than his mother as the weekend's unfiltered posts clearly show 😉

Thanks for the head's up, I can be an inquisitive wee bee 🤪😉😘

It's quite possible as she's been broadcasting all their home renovations lately. She has said before they don't like SM so you'd think she'd leave them off it.

The daughter in law, as she calls her, is quite a bit older than her son as I recall.
If I remember rightly, he’s not keen on being on her SM. It’s not her place to share their stuff for her content so I wonder if it is them?

I take it it's the blonde? She didn't actually keep it quiet she deleted the part 899 referencing it one day she made such an arse of explaining things 🙄

The son wasn't coming home, knew he was keeping something back bla de bla. All her followers thought the announcement was gonna be he was gay, but no, the daughter informed her of the older woman.

She "dropped and blocked" shitloads of followers because of this even though she was the one that caused it with her part 1 to 20 only me :rolleyes:

If it's the blonde, she doesn't look older than his mother as the weekend's unfiltered posts clearly show 😉

Thanks for the head's up, I can be an inquisitive wee bee 🤪😉😘
No, I know she didn’t keep quiet that the girlfriend was older than him, but she kept quiet that the girlfriend was about the same age as her!! She’s definitely been told by them to shut up because she’s very obviously talking about having a family breakfast etc and being a bit restrained about details even though she’s been banging on about the daughter-in-laws birthday for ages.
I was also surprised at the unfiltered posts. Daylight was cruel!!

Did she look like this when her husband was alive?
I actually think she wears some nice outfits (only work cos she’s skinny mind) but the make up is atrocious, I hate the lips the most but the orange skin and black sharpie eyeliner / brows come a close second
she could easily make herself look 10 x better with classier make up

Apparently the ‘trolls have won’ and she’s having a long break from social media. She’ll be back next Friday with her party poppers no doubt 😏

• Wow