DaisyMet/maxinemetcalfe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she posted pictures of herself out with friends recently she very obviously stood out as dressing and being made up in a totally different way from the rest of them. Is this all the fall out from her husband dying? Did he stop her from dressing how she wanted so she's now doing it?
I'm sure she said he loved her look

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said he loved her look
He loved her look when she was blonde and didn’t wear as much make up as she does now. She looks like a bad drag queen and then pulls a face when men ask her if she’s a man 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that was me straight away I’d be changing my look

Reactions: 5
Whoaaaa, ok, so her look isn’t to everyone’s taste and I personally think her make up is too harsh, but if she likes how she looks then it’s her right to look that way! This is 2023, she shouldn’t be changing how she looks because men don’t like it! Yes, I think she could be way more attractive if she toned it down, but that’s my opinion and if she feels happy with her image and if it gives her confidence, then it’s not my call.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The comments on her Instagram are laughable begging her to come back and blowing smoke up her skinny ass , she helped them with death I call bullshit , wonder did she find out her husband cheated there’s clearly some gossip she does not want getting out and has gone of TIk Tok

• Wow
The comments on her Instagram are laughable begging her to come back and blowing smoke up her skinny ass , she helped them with death I call bullshit , wonder did she find out her husband cheated there’s clearly some gossip she does not want getting out and has gone of TIk Tok
👀 her husband cheated? I don’t get that impression from her stories. Wow! If he did though!

There is absolutely nothing to suggest he did have an affair, this is pure speculation and how nasty rumours start and it gives people the opportunity to accuse this forum of being toxic. Her situation was very tragic, I genuinely feel she had a good marriage and that her husband helped to keep her grounded. She’s a lady who has a lot of issues and she admits that. I think that whatever has happened to drive her off tiktok is related to something else, perhaps comments about her son/daughter that have led to a bit of conflict over her content and what she shares.

• Heart
There is absolutely nothing to suggest he did have an affair, this is pure speculation and how nasty rumours start and it gives people the opportunity to accuse this forum of being toxic. Her situation was very tragic, I genuinely feel she had a good marriage and that her husband helped to keep her grounded. She’s a lady who has a lot of issues and she admits that. I think that whatever has happened to drive her off tiktok is related to something else, perhaps comments about her son/daughter that have led to a bit of conflict over her content and what she shares.
I think you're spot on. Not once has she said her DiL's name yet her picture (if it's her) is on this thread. That would put me off SM for life.

It's pretty obvious it's to do with her DILs photo being posted, the same or next day it was posted she took her break I don't really see what bad she has done so bad to be slated imo, she aint everyones cup of tea, and her style and make up ain't to everyone's taste, but she is never nasty to anyone or talks about others. And to suggest her husband may have had an affair, is just cruel🤬🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's pretty obvious it's to do with her DILs photo being posted, the same or next day it was posted she took her break I don't really see what bad she has done so bad to be slated imo, she aint everyones cup of tea, and her style and make up ain't to everyone's taste, but she is never nasty to anyone or talks about others. And to suggest her husband may have had an affair, is just cruel🤬🙄
I agree with every word you say. When you think of the total shits who populate tiktok, I don’t think she deserves to be slated. My problem with her only stems from the fact that she’s turned a bit greedy like so many others.I really thought she’d stay true to her word about not being on the app for the freebies etc,, but as far as her make-up, shopping and strange lifestyle go, I say live and let live!

• Heart
I agree with every word you say. When you think of the total shits who populate tiktok, I don’t think she deserves to be slated. My problem with her only stems from the fact that she’s turned a bit greedy like so many others.I really thought she’d stay true to her word about not being on the app for the freebies etc,, but as far as her make-up, shopping and strange lifestyle go, I say live and let live!
Yeah tbh I thought the same about the tiktok shop thing, but she has promoted for small businesses and really goes all out to promote them to.
I just really think its sad that something that made helped someone mentally get through so much in life has been taken away from when she really don't deserve it.

• Heart
When I think of some of the "influencers" on Tiktok (there's one in particular I have in mind) Daisymet/Maxine comes over as a lovely woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she really doesn’t see just how bad she looks with all that make up and legs like match sticks lol she will never get a man who wants her with that look , she looks around 70 in her face she’s just skin and bone , her Daughter In law looks far better
---
Clown versus Daughter In Law 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
It didnt take long for her to be back on TikTok showing off. Look at how much money I’ve spent on re doing my bedroom while you peasants scratch a living together in a cost of living crisis. And I’ve brought Christina with me to watch me blow Richards pension on tat.

she really doesn’t see just how bad she looks with all that make up and legs like match sticks lol she will never get a man who wants her with that look , she looks around 70 in her face she’s just skin and bone , her Daughter In law looks far better
---
Bit harsh “she will never get a man who wants her with that look”

Reactions: 1
Bit harsh “she will never get a man who wants her with that look”
Totally agree. Have you seen the state of some women who have men? Have you seen the state of some men who have women? The fact that she’s confident and happy with how she looks might make her attractive to some men, that’s if she actually wants one at all!

• Heart
It didnt take long for her to be back on TikTok showing off. Look at how much money I’ve spent on re doing my bedroom while you peasants scratch a living together in a cost of living crisis. And I’ve brought Christina with me to watch me blow Richards pension on tat.
It's her money though. I don't have a problem on what she spends it on. She would rather have her husband back than any money. Plus she works full time. She isn't scrounging from anyone.
---
---
Very very harsh. Judging people on how the look isn't a good look.

• Heart
It's her money though. I don't have a problem on what she spends it on. She would rather have her husband back than any money. Plus she works full time. She isn't scrounging from anyone.
---

Very very harsh. Judging people on how the look isn't a good look.
Absolutely agree, If she done anything at all that was horrible, malicious, evil,manipulating, beggy or conned people out of money I could maybe understand people going for her, all she
Does is live life the best she can whilst grieving her husband, she don't deserve a thread on here because she makes the most of life and works for her money and don't beg for it. These people need to pick on the ones who deserve it not maxine she don't deserve it one bit.

Absolutely agree, If she done anything at all that was horrible, malicious, evil,manipulating, beggy or conned people out of money I could maybe understand people going for her, all she
Does is live life the best she can whilst grieving her husband, she don't deserve a thread on here because she makes the most of life and works for her money and don't beg for it. These people need to pick on the ones who deserve it not maxine she don't deserve it one bit.
Did you read from the first post? My reason for starting this thread was my concern about her promotion of ED (in my opinion)

Did you read from the first post? My reason for starting this thread was my concern about her promotion of ED (in my opinion)
I agree with your reason for the post. Her obsessive control of her food and exercise routine works for her, but I think if people are following that example in order to lose weight or achieve a healthy lifestyle, it isn’t the best example. I think some of her followers don’t realise about the control aspect of EDs.
My only other concern is that she’s wanting to go down the selling route that so many others have gone down and that would be a shame.

I actually think she’s a genuine lady, yes she has her issues, but don’t we all?! As for how she looks, well yes, I personally think the make-up is too harsh, but if she feels happy and comfortable, who am I to criticise? I think she totally owns her look and is striking in her own way. I don’t think saying “she won’t get a man” because of how she looks is boosting the sisterhood, how can women (or men) say that about women in 2023 - it’s not 1973. I also found the comment about her husband’s pension pretty bad, she’s entitled to that money and can spend it in any way she wants. She lost her much loved husband for god’s sake, give her a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 6