DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs something to carry jack’s laundry when he reappears I guess 😂

And now she wants a dog. Fml. Cute that she posted a picture that showed the price 🥴. Can’t help but brag when she’s actually a skank.

She needs something to carry jack’s laundry when he reappears I guess 😂

And now she wants a dog. Fml. Cute that she posted a picture that showed the price 🥴. Can’t help but brag when she’s actually a skank.
She should not add a puppy to the mix

Reactions: 1
She should not add a puppy to the mix
She can’t help herself. Men, babies, puppies….she’s always on the look out for the next thing. Didn’t she have a chihuahua which ended up living at her mums? No commitment to anything other than herself.

Classy. Buying your own Mother’s Day card from the off license 👌🏽.

You can always tell when scrote boy has gone elsewhere (no doubt shagging around) because she posts loads of stories and selfies with the kids. Yawn.

She’s a hot mess.
---
How many months before she’s pregnant again
Not many I imagine!

Imagine filming yourself reading to your child and then checking yourself on the camera part way through. She’s got issues.
@

Why is she always starting fresh. She never actually posts her weight and what she actually looses. To me she just always looks the same. But in her diet page it’s always huge minus numbers
Gains and loses the same 5lbs forever 🤣 agree she always looks exact same

Always looks totally the same. A little bit podgy and a lot scruffy 🙊. Let’s all bend out knee and point our toes…..oh wait, we’re not bellends.