Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Classy. Buying your own Mother’s Day card from the off license 👌🏽.

You can always tell when scrote boy has gone elsewhere (no doubt shagging around) because she posts loads of stories and selfies with the kids. Yawn.

She’s a hot mess.
---
How many months before she’s pregnant again
Not many I imagine!

£500 A WEEK!!! Is that a normal amount because that seems a hell of a lot 🤯

I agree that she probably says she is a single parent. Does anyone know what Jack does for work? I don't get my she is so secretive about it!!
£500 A WEEK!!! Is that a normal amount because that seems a hell of a lot 🤯

I agree that she probably says she is a single parent. Does anyone know what Jack does for work? I don't get my she is so secretive about it!!

No it’s not. Definitely won’t be done through CSA probably cash under the table so who knows what he used to do for work…. I imagine jack just has a normal job but she just likes to pretend he’s got a high paying job when in reality she’s lying about her situation to get more money from universal credit

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Why won't she say what Jack does? Such attention seeking. Why not just say "He works in finance" or "He works in IT" rather than this shit about sharing her life and not his.

Lotsofboys

The bikini shots she puts up are too much. She’s got a weird body like a thick waist and saggy bum and boobs and keeps posting it like she’s a VS model
She’s so disillusioned it’s quite remarkable. Fat genes, saggy arse, no waist. Yet she loves herself so bloody much. It’s beyond me.

Lotsofboys

Oh yeah, the glow up 😂 can’t beat a bit of premature aging 👍🏼

Always on the prowl for the next baby daddy to trap. Poor bastard, whoever he might be.